剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
加利福尼亚
不再受伤
不再痛苦
不再错误
摒弃前嫌
重新开始
塞 壬 公 司
塞壬公♥司♥
西娅项目申请表
别做固执的混♥蛋♥了
找个适龄的姑娘吧
在体内
Inside!
在我的 在我的
In me! In me! It's in...
在我的体内
It's inside!
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
救命
Help.
来人救救我
Somebody, help me!
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What happened?
我的天 洛根
Oh, God! Logan!
李怎么回事
What happened to Lee?
很快你就熟悉这里了
Won't take long to get your head around.
这里是主活动区 大部分老人一天都会在这里待着
Main hub's in here, where most of our residents spend the day.
只用确保他们有足够的时间走到卫生间就好
We just make sure they log out long enough to go to the bathroom.
不然这就乱套了 你懂的
Otherwise, it gets messy, you know.
早八点 午十点 晚六点半开饭
Meals are served at 8:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- 你会做饭吗 - 不会
- Can you cook? - No.
没事 你很快就会学会的
Well, you'll learn fast.
好了
Right.
每天的第一个任务
First task to kick off every day.
就是清理卫生间
Clean the bathrooms.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吧
You're fucking kidding me, right?
第一个任务不应该是浇花之类的吗
Shouldn't the first task be, like, watering plants or something?
你得先经受最严峻的考验
Baptism of fire, baby.
那么
So...
你之前是做什么的
What did you do?
什么都没做
Hmm. Nothing.
就是每天在镇子上瞎晃 做着美国梦
Drove around downtown, putting babies on spikes.
好吧
Okay.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
这他妈是什么鬼
Whoa! What the fuck is that?
怎么了
What?
之前没见过79岁的阴♥道♥吗
You never seen a 79-year-old vagina before?
我没见过 我觉得没见过挺好
No, I have not. I was happy keeping it that way.
你能盖住
Would you please cover your...
你们年轻人不都喜欢买♥♥复古的东西吗
Oh. I thought you kids paid for vintage these days.
这怎么能叫复古
What? That's disgust...
请你赶紧穿上好吗
Please, pick your things back up.
帮我一下
Help me.
- 什么 - 帮我一下
- What? - Help me.
不行 你先洗手
No. No fucking way. You gotta wash your hands first.
那我也要走到水池才能洗啊
I can only wash them if I get to the sink.
好吧 扶住我胳膊先
All right, just hold my arm.
这么说吧 要是这种事你都受不了
I've got to say. You're not going to last long here
你在这肯定待不长
if something this insignificant freaks you out.
好吧 那真希望他们能开除我
Great. Hopefully, they'll fire me.
哦
Oh...
我的天 你干什么
What? Oh, my God. What are you...
恶心死了
That's disgusting, okay?
你在这一定会玩的很开心的
This is gonna be fun.
我去 你有什么毛病
Oh, God! What is wrong with you?
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
在那
It's in there.
我去 你还好吗
Jesus! Are you okay?
这不是我的血
It's not my blood.
我的天
Oh, my God.
别过去
Don't.
- 到底发生什么事了 - 不知道
- What the hell happened? - I don't know.
我
I just...
我刚醒
I just woke up,
她就趴在我上面
and she was lying on top of me.
到处都是血
There was blood everywhere.
她说
She said,
在里面
"Inside..."
什么
What?
她
She...
她死之前说的
Before she died, she said,
在我体内
"It's in me."
泰勒被感染之后就是这么说的
That's what Taylor said after he'd been infected.
就像我们在50号♥房♥发现的成员一样
Same as the crew member we found in Cell 50.
所以就是她了
So, it was her.
各位 这已经表现的很清楚了
Come on, guys. That's a pretty clear message.
李就是个外星人 我一开始就是这么说的
Lee was a fucking alien. It's what I said from the start.
不
No.
不可能
She can't be.
这说不通的
That doesn't make any sense.
我们必须要看到它
We have to see it.
这是唯一可以证明的方式
It's the only way we'll know.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
和昨天一样
Cleaning up your shit.
和前天一样 清理你的东西
Like I did yesterday, and the day before that,
每天都如此
and so this trend continues.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
米娅 我是洛根
Mia, it's Logan.
- 米娅 我是洛根啊 - 别伤害我
- Mia, it's Logan. - Don't hurt me.
- 我这一周一直在这里 - 不要
- I've been here every day this week. - Please, don't.
你认识我的
You know who I am!
- 别伤害我 - 嘿 帮忙
- Don't hurt me. Please... - Hey, hey. Help!
来人帮忙啊
Help! Somebody help!
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
- 没关系 - 吓到你了吧
- It's okay. - Got you.
你个老东西
You bitch!
我是身体退化 不是智力退化 你个傻叉
I have a degenerative disease, not dementia, dipshit.
这一点也不好玩
That's not fucking funny.
我很开心就好了
I'm laughing.
真是个疯婆娘
Fuckin' crazy old bat.
欺负你真好玩
You know, you're fun to bully.
要是早几年 你正好是我喜欢的类型
You would have been exactly my type, a few years back.
几年 应该是几十年吧
A few... You mean a few decades.
就算是那样 还是坦然面对自己吧 我绝对不是你的菜
And even then, let's face it. I'm way out of your league.
真是挑剔
Hmm. Picky.
- 社工 - 你
- So, Community Service. - Would you...
你想知道我的犯了什么事吧
Let me guess. You wanna know what I did.
不好意思 我真是一毛钱都不感兴趣
Sorry, but I don't give a rat's ass.
但是我想知道的是 过来
But what I do want to know... Come here.
- 过来 - 怎么了
- Come here. - What?
过来嘛
Come here.
我是不是闻到了你大♥麻♥的味道
Is that your marijuana I can smell?
李
Lee.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这样不行
This is wrong.
我们必须要亲眼看到才能确定
We have to see it to know for sure.
嘿
Hey.
- 我懂 - 好吗
- I know. - Okay?
不可能
There's no way.
对吧
Is there?
亨利
Henri?
没有那个生物的迹象
There is no sign of the creature.
她的海马体是正常的
Her hippocampus is healthy!
李没有被感染
Lee wasn't infected!
你♥他♥妈♥的能抽快点吗
Would you hurry the fuck up?
我不能在社区服务期间再被罚社区服务
I can't afford to get community service on top of my community service.
别像个娘们一样
Oh, don't be such a pussy.
根本没人会注意到我们
Seriously, no one pays any attention to us at all.
嗯
So, uh...
腿是怎么搞的
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表