剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
你是船员吗
Are you crew?
不是
No.
不 我是乘客
No, I'm a passenger.
我以为只有我在这里
I thought I was the only one here.
我也以为
So did I.
你知道发生什么了吗
Do you have any idea what's going on?
不知道
No.
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
有人在那吗
MAN: Is someone there?
你好
WOMAN: Hello?
这是什么地方
WOMAN: Where are we?
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你是塞壬的吗
Hey, are you from SIREN?
我也是才醒过来的
I woke up here, too.
我不知道还有其他人
I didn't realize there were others.
我们到底在什么鬼地方
Where the hell are we?
这肯定是某种复苏基地 对吗
This must be some kind of wake-up facility, right?
来为我们踏上行星做准备
To prepare us for the planet.
这么说我们到了
So we're there?
我们到达西雅了
We're on Thea?
他们说我们睁眼的时候就到了
They said we'd open our eyes there.
那么我们只要找到出口就行了
Then, we just need to find the exit.
我们不在行星上
We're not on a planet.
什么
What?
我不知道我们为什么醒来
I don't know why we woke up,
但我们肯定还在深空中
but we're still in deep space.
不可能
We can't be.
他说什么
What'd he just say?
我认为我们在一艘运输船上
I think we're on a transport ship.
- 什么 - 起源号♥
- What? - The Origin.
不可能
That's impossible.
我们应该怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
肯定出问题了
Something must have gone wrong.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
听着 我们都不知道情况到底是什么
Look, none of us know what the situation is.
不应该是这样的
It wasn't meant to be this.
你怕的话我们可以讲英语
We can switch to English if you're that paranoid.
有一个逃脱的办法
There's a way out.
- 我知道你被困住了 - 什么
- I know you're trapped. - What?
没有人能够活着
No one leaves the Yagami-kai
离开夜神的
without signing their own death warrant.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
我是自愿过这种生活的
that I actually chose this life?
如果给你一次重新选择的机会呢
What if you could choose again?
如果你能远离这一切
What if you could go somewhere so far from all this,
甚至都不记得这些事情了呢
you barely remember you were part of it.
你在说什么 武石
What are you talking about, Takeshi?
西雅计划
It's called the Thea Project.
糟糕
Fuck.
该死
Shit!
- 上帝 - 小心
- Jesus fucking Christ - Be careful
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好 有人在吗
Hello? Is anybody there?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
有人听得见吗
Can anyone hear us?
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
我们现在去哪
Where do we go now?
我们穿过了整个楼层了
We've been through the entire level.
会有人来找我们的
Somebody will come for us.
一定会的
They have to.
你们觉得那个通向哪里
Where do you think that goes?
只有一个办法得到答案
Only one way to find out.
你疯了吗
You out of your goddamn mind?
你想爬这个东西
You want us to climb that thing?
这都深不见底
We can't even see the bottom.
我才不爬那个梯子
I'm not getting on that ladder.
不需要你爬
You don't have to.
只需要一个人去
One person can make the journey
然后告诉我们他发现了什么
and alert whoever they find.
祝好运
Best of luck!
下一个平台并不远
The next platform's not far.
我们能爬到的
We can make it.
好了 我们三个去
All right. The three of us will go.
没事的 我们会找到帮助的
It's gonna be okay. We will find help.
小心
Be careful.
我先来
After me?
嘿 你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
莱娜
Lana.
我是瞬
I'm Shun.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你一定要那么做吗
Do you have to do that?
- 敲击 - 对不起
- The tapping - I'm sorry.
敲得我快疯了
The tapping, it's driving me crazy.
嘿
Hey!
我们都很害怕
We're all frightened.
是啊 但我至少安静地害怕
Yeah, but I'm doing it quietly.
太好了 开始争吵
Excellent. Start an argument.
时间就会过得更快了
That'll make the time go faster.
你知道吗
You know what?
我没要你发表意见
I didn't ask your opinion.
这完全说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
应该有上百人在这里的
There's supposed to be hundreds of us.
他们都去哪了
Where is everybody?
我认为我们应该到顶层去
I say we try and get to the top.
如果有舰桥的话 就肯定在那里
If there is a bridge, that's where it'll be.
我之前在海军服役
I was in the Navy.
飞船也是船 对吗
Ship's still a ship, right?
借过一下
Excuse me.
傻子
Wanker.
嘿
Hey.
你们觉得这是干什么的
What do you think this does?
看起来是发生紧急情况时按的
Looks like something you press in an emergency.
按了才知道
We only know if we try.
等等 我们不知道这是做什么的
Wait. We have no idea what that does.
是啊 但我们被困在一个无人之地
Yeah, but we're stuck in fucking no-man's-land.
船员不会来的
The crew aren't coming.
我认为我们应该试一下
I say we push it.
我不敢苟同
I'm not sure about this.
好了 都同意吗
All right, all in favor?
同意
Yeah.
That's four against four.
四对四
I think we should wait...
发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
- 快爬 - 快快快
- Climb! - Go, go, go!
快点 快点
- Go, go, go, go! - Oh, no!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on!
求你了 不
Please... No!
四层
Ring four.
我们不知道会这样
We didn't know that was gonna happen.
我们以为他们去寻找帮助了 对吗
We thought they were getting help, right?
我们不应该按的
We shouldn't have pressed it.
- 这是我们的错 - 我不能呼吸了 我
- It's our fault - I can't breathe. I...
看着我
Look at me.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
我们都不知道他的名字
We didn't even know his name.
你能感觉到脉搏吗
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表