剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
不
No!
该死 洛根
Fuck! Logan!
洛根 洛根 洛根
Logan! Logan! Logan!
它要被吸出去了 它要被吸出去了
It's going to go. It's going to go!
去门那里
Get to the door!
拉娜 按住伤口
Lana, apply pressure!
洛根 拉娜 听得见吗
Logan! Lana! Hello?
天呐 谁出个声啊
Jesus, somebody answer me!
没事的 他们不会有事的
Hey. It's okay. They're going to be okay.
你又不知道 李 下面出什么事了
You don't know that. Lee, what's going on down there?
是人工智能系统 它触发了自我保护机制
It's the AI. It's activating its own defenses.
脱离程序启动
Jettison procedure initiated.
把无线电给我
Give me the radio.
快
Now!
他失血过多
He's losing too much blood.
- 快离开环形区 - 什么
- Get out of the ring. - What?
快离开环形区
Get out of the ring.
人工智能系统启动了应急程序
The AI's begun emergency procedures.
它将遗弃第10层来保住飞船
It's going to jettison Ring 10 to preserve the rest of the ship.
整个环形区就要脱离飞船了
The whole fucking ring's going to go!
你们必须在关门前赶到气闸舱去
You have to get to the airlock before the doors seal!
快走
Move!
我们得走了 我们走
We need to go. Let's go!
那扇门 伙计们 那扇门要关上了
The doors! Guys, the doors are closing!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
- 不 - 该死
- No! - Shit!
来人开门啊
Somebody, open the door.
李 把这该死的门打开 拉娜还在里面
Lee, open the fucking door. Lana's still inside.
见鬼 好的 好的
Shit! Okay, okay.
封锁中
Lockdown in progress.
不 怎么回事
No. What just happened?
它禁止我访问 我没法取消倒计时
It locked me out. I can't cancel the countdown.
- 怎么回事 - 李 快开门
- What's going on? - Lee, open the door!
我开不了 人工智能系统把第十层的手动控制给锁死了
I can't. The AI has locked out all manual control on Ring 10.
- 我们得转移他 - 好
- We have to move him. - Yeah.
不然他就小命不保了
He'll die if we don't.
阿比盖尔 准备好输血
Abigail, prepare for a transfusion.
凯蒂 快 我们走
Katie, come on. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
雷伊 还有其他能从环形区回到船上的办法吗
Rey, is there another way back onto the ship from that ring?
所有通往飞船中轴的门都被锁死了
All doors to the spine will have sealed.
- 该死 - 对不起
- Fuck! - I'm sorry.
李会找到办法的 她也必须找到
Lee will find a way. She has to.
我得把洛根带走
I need to take Logan.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go!
亨利 我们得走了 快点
Henri, we've got to go. Come on!
李 离环形区弹射出去还有多久
Lee, how long until the ring ejects?
还有不到20分钟
Just under 20 minutes.
瞬
Shun.
说句话啊
Talk to me!
瞬
Shun.
我不知道怎么把你救出来
I don't know how to get you out.
肯定有办法的 你得找个办法
There has to be a way. You need to find a way!
我不想死在这儿 好吗
I don't want to die in here, okay?
救救我
Help me.
不 不
No, no!
求你了
Please.
你得帮帮我
You need to help me.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
求你救救我
Please help me!
操
Fuck!
你可以的
You can do this.
一定有办法出去的 一定有办法出去的 拜托
There has to be a way out. There has to be a way. Come on.
拜托
Come on.
李 李 要是不能从环形区内部回来的话
Lee. Lee, there's no way back from inside the ring,
那从外面呢
but what about from outside?
什么
What?
环形区脱离飞船后
When the ring detaches,
气闸舱可以通向太空 对吧
this airlock will open onto space, won't it?
理论上是的 但是第十层已经被封锁了 她打不开门
I guess, in theory, but Ring 10 is in lockdown. She can't unseal the doors.
不用开门
She doesn't have to.
还有另一个出口
There's another exit.
50号♥舱
Cell 50.
- 拉娜 你知道碰撞点吧 - 怎么了
- Lana, the impact point. - Yeah?
你要从那儿跳过来
You're going to jump through.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你不能就这么跳进太空 会没命的
You can't just leap into space. It'll kill you.
那就给她找点保护措施啊
So, find her some protection!
这就是你的计划么
That's your plan?
操
Fuck!
该死 出什么事了
Shit. What happened?
第十层有一个缺口
There's a breach in Ring 10.
我们差点被甩出飞船
We were nearly pulled out of the ship.
让我来 把他交给我吧
Just give him here! Give him here!
雷伊
Rey.
- 雷伊 - 怎么了
- Rey! - Hello?
那儿有没有在飞船外可以穿的那种太空服
Are there any suits for if any of you ever went outside the ship?
有 那儿有几套给高级工程师准备的
Yes, uh, there were a few for the senior engineers.
在哪儿
Where are they?
在49号♥舱外的仓库里
Um, outside Cell 49, in the storage unit.
- 拉娜 - 操
- Lana. - Fuck.
拉娜 听我说 拉娜
Lana! Listen to me. Lana!
找一件太空服 然后去缺口那里
Find one. Get to the breach.
等环形区脱离后 你就从缺口那儿跳过来
When the ring goes, you're going to jump through.
我做不到
I can't do that.
- 你必须做到 - 我他妈的又不是宇航员 瞬
- You have to! - I'm not a fucking astronaut, Shun!
你说了你不想死
You said you didn't want to die!
你是真的不想死 不是吗
That's still true, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
对 好
Yeah. Okay.
快去
Go.
拉娜 拉娜
Lana. Lana.
快去啊
Go!
李 现在离环形区脱离还有多久
Lee, how long until the jettison happens?
离倒计时十五分钟还有三秒 两秒
We hit 15 in three, two...
一秒
One.
亨利 我们没有血浆了
Henri, we're out of plasma.
那就找个人给他输血
Then one of us will have to give him blood.
我们没人知道他的血型
Neither of us know his blood type.
我俩可没聊过自己的血型
We didn't discuss each other's blood.
我们不能在不知道他血型的情况下就给他输血
We can't give him a transfusion without knowing.
他会没命的
It could kill him.
瞬 我得走了
Shun, I've got to go.
不 等会 我需要你
No, wait. I need you.
我在这也帮不了你什么
There's nothing I can do for you here.
抱歉 希望你们成功
I'm sorry. I hope you make it.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 健崎
Oye! Kenzaki!
健崎
Kenzaki--
该死
Fuck.
他失血过多了 亨利
He's lost so much blood, Henri.
我知道
I know.
接下来怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们不能让他死
We can't let him die.
- 你要干嘛 - 阿比盖尔 给我一根静脉注射管
- What are you doing? - Abigail, get me an intravenous line.
我要给他输我的血
I will give him the transfusion myself.
你怎么知道你的血型和他匹配
How do you know you're a match?
我是O型阳性血
I'm O-positive,
最常见的那种血型
the most common type.
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表