剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
不
No! No!
给我
No! No!
你们在干什么
What the hell are you guys doing?
借酒消愁吧
Drowning our sorrows?
听起来真♥他♥妈♥是个好主意
Sounds like a fucking good idea.
操
Fuck!
我做不到
I can't do it.
让电线短路启动不了这玩意
I can't hot-wire this thing.
也许这样更好
Maybe it's for the best.
是么 你说得倒轻松
Yeah, well. That's easy for you to say.
你知道在这生活是什么感觉吗
You know what it's like living down here?
他妈的每分钟你都得保持警惕
Every fucking minute gotta look over your shoulder?
我真的
I really...
我真以为我们能逃走的 你知道吗
I really thought we could escape, you know?
这该死的破船
Goddamn ship.
那是
Is that...
我在我的休息舱里找到的
I found it in my cabin.
你之前怎么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you say anything to me?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I was...
我很害怕
I was scared.
你没接受过驾驶飞船相关的训练
You're not trained to fly a raft.
这玩意是自动驾驶的 凯特
These things fly themselves, Kate.
看 看看那些休眠仓
Look! Look at the pods.
飞船自行着落的时候 我们就睡在里面
That's what people always sleep in while the thing lands itself.
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What? - Nothing.
- 怎么了 - 没事 只是
- What is it? - No, it's--
还有什么事吗
Something else?
因为他 是不是
It's him, isn't it?
你不想和他一起走 对不对
You don't wanna go with him, do you?
我不想和那样的人一起锁在这里
I don't wanna be locked in there with someone like that.
你也不该
And neither should you.
听着 我们离西娅星不远了
Look, we're not far from Thea.
就不能等一下吗
Can't you just wait it out?
他真的还没那么差
He's really not that bad.
不 我不信任他 洛根
No. I don't trust him, Logan.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
要是鲍姆不来呢
What if Baum didn't come?
他现在不会退出的
He's not gonna step down now.
要是我们不给他选择的机会呢
What if we didn't give him an option?
要是我们现在就走呢
What if we just go now?
洛根
Logan, what--
嘘 把通行证给我吧
Shh. Just give me the pass.
好了 宝贝 现在可别让我失望啊
Okay, baby. Don't fail me, now.
救生舱授权成功
Life raft authenticated.
太棒了
Yes!
看见了没
Look! See?
这东西都是自动的
The whole thing's self-automated.
我们只要启动它就行了
All we gotta do, is just get her going.
你看
Look.
我可以把我们带到那儿 凯特
I can get us there, Kate.
就我们两个
Just the two of us.
远离
Away from...
所有人
From everyone.
离开这操蛋的一切
Away from all this fucking bullshit.
如果我们死了的话
If we die,
就赖你
it's your fault.
就这么定了
Deal.
听着 还有件事
Listen, there's one thing.
什么事
Yeah?
我需要你再帮我拿点药
I need you to get me some more meds.
- 没问题 - 能帮我吗
- Sure. - You can do that for me?
- 当然 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
- 我在这等你 - 好的
- I'll be here. - Okay.
好了
All right.
嗨 保罗
Hi, Paul.
嘿 鲍姆
Hey, Baum.
好了 你们有没有人和老师好过
All right. Have you ever been involved with a teacher?
她很性感 好吧
She was hot, okay?
没错 她
Yes, "she."
行了 嘘
Okay. Okay, shush.
行了 我从来没
Okay. I have never...
我从没
I have never...
在宇宙飞船上跳过舞
Danced on a spaceship.
直到现在
Until now.
一起来
Oh, come on!
我看你不错
Comin' for you.
- 不 - 去吧
- No! - Out it.
不
No.
我不会跳舞的
I do not dance.
来嘛
Oh, come on!
好吧 音乐开大点声
All right, turn that up.
准备走了啊
Getting ready to leave?
- 鲍姆 事情不是 - 怎么
- Baum, it's not--- What?
背后捅我一刀吗
A knife in my back?
是我找到的这个救生舱
I found this fucking raft.
是我带你来的
I brought you into this.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
好吗 对不起
All right? I'm sorry.
光道歉还不够
Not good enough.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
The fuck are you doing?
- 紧急弹射已启动 - 操 老兄
- Emergency launch activated. - Fuck! Hey, man!
- 不 - 十 九
- No, no, no. - Ten. Nine.
- 快停下 - 八 七
- Stop! - Eight. Seven.
六 五
Six. Five.
四 三
Four. Three.
二 一
Two. One.
你♥他♥妈♥的神经病
You fucking psychopath.
你说谁是神经病
Who's the psychopath?
不 不 不 我不是英雄
No, no, no. I'm not a hero.
拜托了 你是我们最大的希望了
Oh, please. You're like our shining beacon of hope.
你是飞船上最后一个塞壬的员工了
You're the last member of SIREN on board.
我们有你在已经很幸运了
We are so lucky to have you here.
阿比盖尔
Abigail, um...
这一切都是因我而起的
I'm the reason for all of this.
你说什么
What?
我本是19号♥舱的管♥理♥员♥ 我应该帮你们撤离的
I was the rep for Cell 19. I was supposed to evacuate you.
但我发现泰勒有麻烦的时候 我
But when I found out Taylor was in trouble, I...
我违反了规定
I abandoned protocol.
因为我丢下了你们 所以你们没有和其他人一起醒来
You didn't wake up with the others because I left you.
埃里克逃了出来是因为我打开了舱门
Eric got out because I opened the door.
你
You...
对不起 我不知道该怎么跟你们说
I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you.
所有人都怪我
Everyone blamed me.
我也怪我自己
I blamed myself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
知道吗 有那么一会儿
You know, I actually almost forgot.
我都快要忘了
It was just for a minute.
我也是
Me, too.
洛根
Logan.
没了
It's gone.
救生舱没了
The raft's gone.
怎么会
How?
操♥他♥妈♥的鲍姆
Fucking Baum.
洛根
Logan!
让我一个人待会
Just leave me alone.
洛根 跟我说说
Logan, talk to me.
都他妈的完了 好吗
It's fucking over, all right?
该回哪回哪吧
Go back to where you belong!
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表