剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
Wait.
你们知道了却没走吗
You knew that and you didn't go?
她说服了我
I was convinced otherwise.
我们没有多少时间赶回去了
Okay. We don't have long to get back down there.
我们怎么决定让谁上探测器
How are we supposed to decide who gets on it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们得一起作出决定 不是吗
We have to make that decision together. Right?
- 是的 - 额 瞬和拉娜去哪了
- Yeah. - Okay. Well, where are Shun and Lana?
我只是发现自己很怀念户外
I just find myself yearning for open space,
就像我家外面逐渐形成的那个湖
like the lake outside our house growing up.
天热的时候我和我弟弟就跳进湖里解暑
Jumping in there with my brother Sam on hot days.
我不知道
I don't know.
拉娜
Lana.
她叫拉娜
Her name is Lana.
这还有其他8个人
There are eight others.
瞬 亨利 阿比盖尔
Shun, Henri, Abigail,
凯蒂 李
Katie, Lee...
洛根 鲍姆
Logan, Baum,
还有雷伊
Rey.
他们知道我还在这儿
They know I'm still here.
这里只剩下我一个了
I'm the only one still here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
快啊 开门啊
Come on! Open the door!
不 不
No! No!
有人吗
Hello?
雷伊
Rey!
这艘船上到底出什么事了
What the hell happened on this ship?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
拉娜
Lana.
你好
Hello.
第27条视频记录 我们在起源号♥上待了差不多一个月了
Okay. Entry 27, nearly a month on the Origin.
我还在适应中 但飞船上的生活就像
I'm adjusting, but life on a ship feels like...
像船上的生活吧
Well, life on a ship.
我只是发现自己很怀念户外
I just find myself yearning for open space,
就像我家外面逐渐形成的那个湖
like the lake outside our house growing up.
天热的时候我和我弟弟就跳进湖里解暑
Jumping in there with my brother Sam on hot days.
拉娜
Lana.
怎么了
What?
只是看你没穿太空睡衣有点奇怪
Just weird not seeing you in space pajamas.
睡得好吗
Sleep okay?
起码还活着
Still alive.
嘿 你渴了吗
Hey, thirsty?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
你说你已经把他赶出飞船了
You said you ejected him from the ship.
我又去了压缩舱
I went back to the compression chamber.
天花板上还有一个出口 一个维修通道
There was another exit on the ceiling, a maintenance hatch.
- 他肯定在打开舱口之前就爬进去了 - 它肯定已经死了
- He must have climbed out before-- - It has to have died.
- 对吧 - 这儿没有黑色液体的痕迹
- Right? - There's no trace of the black fluid.
不管这个外星人在哪 它都绝对没死在他体内
Wherever the alien is, it didn't expire inside of him.
没找到它也不能证明什么
Not finding it doesn't prove anything--
没有宿主它们就无法存活
They can't survive without a host.
水池那里好像发生过一场打斗
It looked like there'd been a fight at the pool.
你看见了吧 这个地儿变得跟石头一样硬
You see where it's become like a stone.
这说明什么
What does that mean?
和泰勒身上的情况一样
Well, the same thing happened to Taylor.
在泰勒死之前 你说泰勒有记忆缺失的迹象
Before he was killed, you said Taylor showed signs of memory loss.
他不记得自己的职业
He didn't remember his occupation.
大脑的这一块就是和记忆相关的
This part of the brain is linked to memory.
我觉得这可能是破解整件事的关键
I really think there could be something in all of this.
扫描会告诉我们答案的
The scan will give us the answer.
好了
Okay.
我想我们准备好了
I think we're ready.
该死
Shit.
你还需要另一个密♥码♥
You need another passcode.
扫描仪会辨认出
The scanner will identify...
不
No!
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜
Lana.
她叫拉娜
Her name is Lana.
这还有其他8个人
There are eight others.
有瞬 亨利 阿比盖尔
Shun, Henri, Abigail,
凯蒂 李
Katie, Lee,
洛根 鲍姆 还有雷伊
Logan, Baum, Rey.
他们知道我还在这儿
They know I'm still here.
这里只剩下我一个了
I'm the only one still here.
这里面有什么
What's in here?
出了点状况
Something's happening.
我看见了一些东西
I saw something.
我知道我吓到你了
I know that I scare you.
我记得有一次 我还是个孩子的时候
There was this time, right, when I was a kid.
我和我哥两个人在自家的院里玩棒球
My brother and I were playing baseball on our lot.
我哥想来一次全垒打
My brother was trying for a home run.
其中有一个大点的男孩是真混♥蛋♥ 他把我哥绊倒了
One of the older boys was a real asshole. Tripped him.
让我哥的脚扭了
Sprained his ankle.
我不想做之前地球上的那个我了
I don't wanna be the person that I was on Earth.
但这艘飞船上所发生的一切
With everything that's happening on this ship, it's just...
让我找回了一部分想忘掉的过去的我
Brings back parts of me that I wanted to forget.
在这艘飞船上
This ship,
感染 恐惧 这全部的一切
the infection, the fear, all of it,
让我们很难相信任何人
it makes it impossible to trust anyone.
但我想相信你
But I want to trust you.
我也是
Me, too.
嘿
Hey.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing in here?
我也不知道
I don't know.
大概只是想找到所有的答案吧
I guess I'm just trying to figure it all out.
我经常回来 但我从没得到过半点答案
I keep coming back, but I never get any new answers.
他已经不在了
He's not in there anymore.
我知道你们都恨我打开了那扇门
I know you all hate me for opening that door.
我只是不想让他死
I just didn't want him to die.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我经常看到一些画面
I keep seeing images.
我觉得这些画面都是她的记忆
I think they're her images.
我无法阻止这些画面的出现
I can't stop them.
- 你想给我讲睡前故事吗 - 你想喝一杯吗
- You want to read to me? - You wanna have that drink?
你真漂亮
You're pretty.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
你有事
You're not.
你有想过
Have you ever
死亡吗
thought about dying?
你是说 自杀吗
You mean, like, killing myself?
不 不是 我是说 你有没有想过自己会死这件事
No, no. I mean, the fact that you're going to die.
你现在还能说话 也能工作
That you can be talking, working,
然后某一天
and then one day,
你就做不到了 某一天 你就死了
you're not. One day, you're just gone.
在地球上的很长一段时间里
I spent a lot of my time on Earth
我都以为我的性命才是最重要的事
thinking that my life was the most important thing.
但当我哥死了的时候 我才意识到有比死亡还可怕的事情
When my brother died, I realized that some things are worse than dying.
就像失去你爱的人这样的事
Like losing someone you love.
那你怎么解决这些事的呢
But how do you cope with that?
在你知道你和
How do you keep going,
你认识的每个人都会死去的时候
knowing you and everyone you know
你是怎么走下去的呢
is just going to end?
我觉得这就是人性吧
I think that's what makes us human.
我们今天失去了一名乘客
We lost a passenger today.
我知道不是每个人都能平安抵达西娅星
I know not everyone was expected to make it to the other end,
但是个打击
but it's a blow.
每次都是
Every time.
是一次爆♥炸♥ 每次都是
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表