剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
你不是说他已经死了吗
You said he was gone.
不不不
No, no! No, no, no, no!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
这只有血 没有黑色的液体
It's just blood. There's no black fluid.
你有没有看到黑色液体
Do you see any black fluid?
恩 没有
No. Uh, no, no.
我们得把他弄到医疗中心去
We need to get him to the medical center.
我得确认一下那个东西是不是死在他的体内了
I have to see if the creature died inside it.
帮帮我 李
Help me. Lee, please.
我做不到
I can't.
李 你听我说
Lee... Lee, listen to me.
我得在其他人没发现之前搞清楚我们面临着什么
I have to know what I'm dealing with before the others find out.
我不能和人接触
I don't touch people.
你把我开了吗 教授
You cut me off the job, Professor.
他妈的整整五年
Five fucking years,
我黑进了你所要求的每一个数据库
I hacked every data vault that you asked me to,
现在你像扔厕纸一样把我赶走
and now you're getting rid of me like I'm a shitty tissue!
你知道我有多欣赏你的能力
You know how much I admire your abilities,
但这次是我们迄今为止要做的最大的数据盗窃
but this is the biggest data theft we've ever done.
塞壬已经做了一个严格保密的系统
Now, SIREN have built an empire on confidentiality.
他们把所有能用的保护措施都用上了
They've got every protection under the sun.
所以你才需要我啊
Which is why you need me.
因此我才不能留下任何线索
Which is why I can't afford to leave a trace.
太冒险了
Risk's too high.
谁比我更擅长黑进系统 自♥由♥出入吗
Who's better at getting in and out than I am?
你不会找到比我更适合这个工作的人了
You're not gonna find anyone else.
在这个世界上没有人比我更厉害
There's literally no human on the planet.
是啊 没有人了
No, there's no human.
我艹 你也要这样吗
Oh, for fuck's sake, not you too.
用人工智能黑进系统比你更快
Hacking systems powered by AI, Lee, are faster,
- 更便宜 更高效 更便捷 - 更容易闯祸
- cheaper, effective, efficient... - And messy.
他们没有直觉
They've got no intuition.
现在可不是这样了 不然我就用你了
Now, those things aren't strictly true anymore, or I'd be using you,
不是吗
wouldn't I?
你是唯一一个还雇佣我♥干♥活的人
You're the only person that still employs me.
对不起 李
Sorry, Lee.
我不能因为喜欢老古董 就一直给你付钱
I can't keep paying a relic just because I'm fond of it.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
我不这么想
Don't think so.
盖斯特罗无人机快递送达
Gastro drone delivery.
盖斯特罗无人机快递送达
Gastro drone delivery.
- 有事吗 - 今天是我的生日
- What? - It's my birthday.
- 你是谁啊 - 我住隔壁
- Who are you? - I live next door.
我给你带了蛋糕
I brought you some cake.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
好吧 你要过来吗 我们在玩抢椅子的游戏
Well, do you wanna come round? We're gonna play musical chairs.
我不去
I can't.
为什么不来呢
Why not?
就是去不了
I just can't.
你是在寻找真正的人脉关系和互动吗
Are you looking for real connections, interaction on your terms,
还是仅仅是一个可以聊天的人
or just someone to talk to?
你寂寞吗
Lonely?
艾科公♥司♥革命性的伴侣系统
The Ayko corporation's revolutionary new companionship system
为每个人提供社交的解决方案
provides social solutions for everyone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不用在这里看着这些
You don't need to see this.
其他人也不必知道你帮我把他抬到这来了
And no one needs to know you helped me.
我要知道那东西在不在他身体里
I have to know if it's in there.
你昨晚回吻了我
You kissed me back last night.
有吗 我以为我把你拒之门外了呢
Did I? God, I thought I shut the door in your face.
不 我很确定你回吻了我
No, I'm pretty sure you kissed me back.
一定是因为睡眠不足
Must have been the sleep deprivation.
会让人做一些奇怪的事
Makes people do crazy things.
你开玩笑的 对吗
You're joking, right?
凯特 你在开玩笑的对吧
Kate? Kate, you're joking, right?
第27条视频 我们在起源号♥上呆了差不多一个月了
Okay, entry 27. Nearly a month on the Origin.
我在适应 但飞船上的生活就像
I'm adjusting, but life on a ship feels like,
船上的生活
well, life on a ship.
拉娜
Lana.
怎么了
What?
只是你没穿太空睡衣感觉很奇怪
It's just weird not seeing you in space pajamas.
睡的怎么样
Sleep okay?
凑合吧
Still alive.
哦 不
Oh, no, no, no! Oh, no!
- 也许跟另一个一样分解了 - 你看到任何迹象了吗
- Maybe it broke down like the other one. - Do you see any sign of that?
那它还可能在哪
Well, where else can it be?
你看见泳池了 还有那的血
You saw the pool, the blood.
那肯定有过搏斗
There'd been some kind of struggle.
所以说 当时嗨有别人在场吗
So what are you saying, that there was someone else there?
你觉得它跑了吗
You think it jumped?
跑到另外一个人体内了吗
You think it's in someone else?
等等 这是冻干牛排
Wait. That's freeze-dried steak.
我们刚从一场外星人的浩劫中幸存下来 早餐为什么不能吃牛排呢
We just survived an alien apocalypse. Why shouldn't we have steak for breakfast?
太浓了吗
Too strong?
有段时间没喝了
It's just been a while.
两年没喝咖啡是够久得了
Two years is a pretty long caffeine detox.
来喽
Ta-da!
这让我想起了我感染诺沃克病毒的时候
That reminds me of the time when I had the norovirus.
李和亨利还没起吗
Are Lee and Henri still not up?
肯定能有办法
There's got to be something.
判断一个人有没有被感染
A way of finding out if someone else was infected.
除非切开大脑
Not without slicing the head open.
你不是已经切开了泰勒和埃里克的大脑了吗
Didn't you already autopsy Taylor and Eric?
你找到他们之间的联♥系♥了吗
Did you not find some kind of link?
那是什么
What is that?
海马体
The hippocampus.
在这两个尸体中 同一部位都已经钙化
In both bodies, the same section has calcified.
我从没见过这样的情况
I've never seen anything like it.
这说明什么
What does that mean?
从根本上讲 海马体控制者记忆功能
On a basic level, the hippocampus controls memory.
有可能是感染腐蚀了大脑的这一部分
There's a chance the infection corrupts this part of the brain.
舜和拉娜是不是都说过 泰勒不记得他是个医护人员了
Didn't Shun and Lana say that Taylor didn't remember he was a medic?
没错
You're right.
这表明他的自传体记忆被破坏了
That would indicate his autobiographical memory had been compromised.
但我们不能测试这一项
But we could never test for something like that.
我们没有人知道对方的历史
None of us know each other's histories.
艹
Fuck it.
你好 你是我的新同伴吧
Hi, you must be my new companion.
我的官方名字是艾科 但你叫我什么都可以
I'm officially named Ayko, but you can call me whatever you like.
艾科吧 我是李
Ayko's fine. I'm Lee.
李
Lee.
我发现你没有启动人与人之间的触觉传感器
I noticed your haptic sensors are deactivated for human interaction.
你如果启动 就可以有一个完整的感官体验了
If you switch them on, we can have a full sensory experience.
不用 用不着传感器
No. No sensory shit, okay?
我就是想找个能说话的人
I just want someone that I can talk to.
好吧 你想聊点什么呢
Okay. What would you like to talk about?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不经常和别人聊天
I don't usually talk to people.
大众媒体或时事如何
How about popular media or current affairs?
我也知道一些名人的八卦
I also have some knowledge of celebrity gossip.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
- 我们可以玩文字游戏 - 不了
- Or we could play a word game. - No.
你的智商是多少啊
What's your equivalent IQ?
- 大约保持在90 - 艹
- It stands at an even 90, Lee. - Fuck.
我很惊讶你竟然知道智商是什么意思
I'm surprised you even know what "IQ" means.
不好意思 能告诉我我怎么做更好吗
Oh. I'm so sorry. Just let me know how I can be better.
或许我能让你变得更好
Maybe I'll make you better.
我们在哪
Where are we?
无尽堡垒
Endless Fortress.
几年前人们很喜欢这款游戏
People went crazy over this game a few years back.
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表