剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
It's a blow. Every time.
我有些奇怪的感觉
There are sensations I don't understand.
我是谁
What am I?
瞬
Shun!
- 我做不到 - 你可以
- I can't do this. - Yes, you can.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
跟我讲讲你长大的地方
Tell me about where you grew up.
房♥子是什么样的
What was the house like?
你小时候幸福吗
Were you happy?
我的房♥子
My house...
在我长大的房♥子外有个湖
Like the lake outside our house growing up.
它在湖边
It was by a lake.
天气热的时候 我和我哥哥就会跳进去
On hot days, me and my brother would jump in.
天气热的时候 和我哥哥山姆会跳进湖里
...jumping in there with my brother Sam on hot days.
我不知道你还有个哥哥 他叫什么
I didn't know you had a brother. What was his name?
山姆
Sam.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你是我在这里唯一信任的人
You're the only person I can trust here.
我找到数据了 洛根
I've got the data, Logan.
我们能找出感染者
We can find out who's infected.
我需要你醒过来帮我
I just need you to wake up and help me.
他醒了吗
Has he woken up yet?
你在跟他说话吗
Were you talking to him?
不算吧
Not really.
李 我听到你跟他说感染的事
Lee, I heard you say something about an infection.
那是我们之间的事
It's between us.
如果你知道些什么
If there's something that you know,
知道些能帮助我们的事 你必须要告诉我
something that could help us, you have to tell me.
我可以保护你 我保证
I can protect you. I promise.
你没带枪
You don't have your gun.
什么
What?
你一直都带着枪的
You just always carry it.
你在哪儿学会用枪的 拉娜
Where'd you learn to use a gun, Lana?
有人教你的还是这就是你工作的一部分
Did someone teach you or was it part of your job?
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking me this?
我只是一直在想
I just wondered.
你在哪里学会的 拉娜
Where did you learn, Lana?
你要读给我听吗
You want to read to me?
露比
Ruby.
雷伊
Rey!
这艘船上到底他妈怎么了
What the hell happened on this ship?
你叫什么
What's your name?
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜
Lana.
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
门开着
It's open.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想一个人
I didn't want to be alone.
怎么回事
What the hell is that?
瞬
Shun.
瞬
Shun.
你和瞬 你们就像我们的领导 对吗
You and Shun, you're kind of like our leaders, right?
那就是让我们成为人的东西
I think that's what makes us human.
瞬
Shun.
你一直都像个船长
You've been a captain.
别跟她说我的事
Don't tell her what happened to me.
亨利 你没事吧
Henri, are you okay?
我没事 我就是累了
I'm fine. I'm just tired.
拉娜
Lana.
她叫拉娜
Her name is Lana.
这里还有八个人
There are eight others.
瞬 亨利 阿比盖尔
Shun, Henri, Abigail,
凯蒂 李
Katie, Lee,
洛根 鲍姆 雷伊
Logan, Baum, Rey.
他们知道我还在这里
They know I'm still here.
只剩我一个了
I'm the only one still here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
瞬 拉娜 快来
Shun, Lana... Come on.
瞬
Shun.
瞬
Shun?
有人吗
Hello?
你们在哪儿 毒气快到甲板了
Where are you guys? The gas is nearly at the crew deck.
我们要等瞬和拉娜过来
We can't do this without Shun and Lana.
我们必须走了 否则大家都得死
We have to, or none of us will get on that thing.
我们要如何选择谁能活下去
How are we supposed to choose who gets to live?
无法选择
We can't.
- 无法选择 对吗 - 妈的
- We can't, right? - Fuck's sake.
- 鲍姆 - 怎么了
- Baum. - What?
我这么说是因为他是对的
I'm saying it 'cause he's right.
这不可能
It's impossible.
对 不可能
Yeah. Impossible.
一直以来 都是你
All this time, it was you.
不是你想的那样
I'm not what you think.
你不是人类
You're not human.
拿着
Take it.
还有比死亡更糟糕的事
There are some things worse than dying.
如果我们中任何一人有机会能离开起源号♥
If any one of us has the chance to leave the Origin,
那就不应该浪费这个机会
we shouldn't waste it.
瞬 拉娜
Shun, Lana,
如果你们收到了我的信息
if you've heard any of my messages,
我们都没有坐探测器离开飞船
none of us are taking the probe off the ship.
所以如果你们俩想走
So, if you two want to go,
或许我们能在西娅星再见
maybe we'll see you on Thea.
我们有氧气 也就是说我们还有机会
We've got the oxygen. That means we still have a chance.
毕竟都撑到现在了
Survived this far.
对吧
Right?
来吧
Let's do this.
怎么回事
What the fuck is that?
肯定有什么事
Something's happening.
威胁登记 零
"Threat level, zero"?
47号♥协议已解除
"Protocol 47 deactivated"?
什么情况
What?
看 它在清理数据
Look, it's clearing!
- 怎么回事 雷伊 - 不再释放毒气了
- What's happened, Rey? - The gas isn't being released anymore.
47号♥协议 终止了
Protocol 47, it stopped.
什么意思 怎么回事
What does that mean? What's happening?
你说过只有寄生生物死了才会这样
You said that would only happen if the parasite was dead.
瞬和拉娜
Shun or Lana...
天哪
Oh, my God.
不可能
No fucking way.
我们要着陆了
We're going to land...
我们要在西娅星着陆了
We're gonna land on Thea.
太好了 我们要去西娅星了
Fuck, yeah, baby! We're going to Thea! Yeah!
我去 太棒了
Fuck it, man. Fuck, yeah!
怎么了 你没事吧
What is it? Are you okay?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
亨利 亨利 醒醒
Henri? Henri, wake up!
亨利
Henri!
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听见吗
Can anyone hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
如果有人能听见 不要在西娅星着陆
Please, if anyone can hear me, don't land on Thea.
那里不安全 这个星球不安全
It's not safe. The planet isn't safe.
有人吗
Hello?
那里不安全 这个星球不
It's not safe. The planet isn't...
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表