剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
You will?
你们会?
If this is what you want.
如果这真是你想要的话.
It is.
这是我想要的.
Brooke, wait up.
Brooke, 等等.
You shoulda told me about the letter Peyton.- I know.
你应该早点告诉我关于这封信的事 Peyton.- 我知道.
Then why didn’t you? Why would you hide it from me?
那你为什么没有那样做?为什么你要向我隐瞒?
Coz we were having fun again.
因为我们又和好了.
Brooke, having our friendship back has been really, really great.
Brooke,我们的关系能恢复到以前那样实在是太好了.
You know I… I figured Lucas is gone so it didn’t matter what was in the letter
我想 Lucas 既然已经离开了那么无论信里写什么都已经不重要了.
because it was just gonna come between us.
因为只要我们能向以前那样开心就行了.
Why would you think that?
为什么你会那样认为?
Remember when we used to get up every Tuesday morning and ride our bikes to the Mall?
还记得以前我们每星期二早上都骑车去购物街吗?
So you could buy some stupid CD’s.
那样你就可以买♥♥你的那些烂CD了.
Yeah, and you could buy make-up your mom wouldn’t let you wear.
是啊,而你可以买♥♥一些你妈不让你穿的衣服.
We’d spend half the day in my bedroom just listening to music and putting on awful eye shadow,
我们花半天的时间去听音乐还有去画那糟糕的眼影.
and that was just the Tuesdays.
那就是一个星期二.
We used to do a lot of really great stuff until guys got in the way.
在男孩们出现以前,我们常常会做一些非常有趣的事情.
I was actually just going to the mall with you to check out Roy.
事实上我和你去购物街是为了物色帅哥的.
Brooke, we were nine.
Brooke, 我们都经历过了.
What’s your point?
你有什么想法?
Okay, I am sorry, I should’ve shown you the letter but…
对不起,我不该向你隐瞒这封信但是
considering our history, it scared me so…
我们的关系史,这令我十分的担心所以
I just… I just wanted my friend back for a little while.
我只是希望我们仍旧能保持那种好姐妹的关系.
Come on. God!
走吧!
Closed during the day?
一整天都歇业?
Oh, I guess my heart just wasn’t in it today.
噢,我只是觉得我今天比较心不在焉.
Come on in, Mrs Scott.
进来吧, Scott 夫人.
I’m sorry, I really wish you could have been there but it was so sudden.
对不起,我非常希望你当时能在场,不过这来的太突然了.
Yeah.
是啊.
Is Deb here? I figured you must have talked to her.
Deb 在这儿吗?我想你肯定已经和她谈过了.
She had to go back to the hospital.
她回医院去了.
She was really upset.
她是真的不高兴.
Dan’s not doing so well.
Dan 的情况不是很好.
I know, but I meant with me.
这我知道,但我是她对我的看法.
Does that surprise you?- Yeah, little.
那会令你惊奇吗?- 是的,会有那么一点.
I could understand if it was Dan but Deb’s always been really supportive of my relationship with Nathan.
如果是Dan 不赞成的话我可以理解,但是 Deb 向来都是很支持我和Nathan发展的.
Yeah, when you were dating.
是的,但那只是当你们还在约会阶段的时候.
Is that how you feel?
你也是这么想的?
Haley, it doesn’t matter how I feel.
Haley, 我怎么想无关紧要.
It matters to me.
但我很在意.
Haley… I know that you and Nathan are in love
Haley?我知道你和 Nathan 非常相爱
and you know that I was also in love in high school
你也知道我也是在高中谈的恋爱.
but sometimes, love fades…
但是迟早爱会变的平淡无味.
and, I just hope with all my heart that… it doesn’t fade for you.
我只是真心的希望你的爱情能长久的下去.
Hello?
哪位?
Hey, man. It’s Lucas.
嘿,我是 Lucas.
Hey, man.
嘿,你好.
Crazy forty-eight hours huh?
疯狂的48小时不是吗?
Yeah, yeah I guess so.
是啊.
So listen...
听着...
I know this is weird for us but…
我知道这对我们而言有些怪异但是
I just wanted to call because...- Oh yeah.
我只是想打电♥话♥给你因为...- 哦,我知道.
Yeah he’s still unconscious but, you know him,
他仍处于昏迷状态,但你知道他的,
he’s just waiting to wake up on his own terms.
以他的意志力,他肯定会苏醒的.
Well look, I’m here for you okay?
我在这儿,你过的还好吧?
For you and Haley both.
还有 Haley.
Just call if you need anything.
如果你需要什么就打电♥话♥给我.
Thanks Luke.
谢谢你 Luke.
So listen. How did this marriage thing happen anyway?
能说说这桩婚事究竟是怎么发生的?
The boy’s emancipated Jimmy. Haley just needs our permission.
那男孩已经有合法的婚姻权利了 Jimmy. Haley只需要我们的许可.
Need I remind you that up until an hour ago,
别忘了几天前
this boy came and went through a second story window like a horny cat burglar.
这孩子竟然还像个小偷一样从二楼的窗子里爬进来.
How can you even be considering this?
Jimmy, you know our daughter.
- 你怎么还真会去考虑这件事?- Jimmy, 你知道我们的女儿的.
She has never done an impetuous, hasty thing in her life.
她从未做过任何冲动草率的决定.
Most days, she’s more mature than we are.
多数情况下,她做事甚至比我们还成熟.
They’re in love.- They’re in high school.
他们彼此相爱.- 他们也还只是高中生.
Besides, if it’s meant to be, it’ll still be meant to be after college.
此外,即便我同意,那也得等他们大学毕业.
Okay; we forbid her to do it. She hates us.
那好,我们禁止她结婚.然后她开始恨我们.
She keeps seeing him, maybe she gets pregnant, she drops out of school,
她还是会和他见面, 也许哪天她怀孕了, 她放弃了学业,
she turns to a life of prostitution.- Oh stop it.
她开始步入一种及其堕落的生活.- 噢,不要说了.
Oh! There she is, smoking crack and sleeping in the gutter.
噢!然后她开始吸毒并且睡在贫民区里.
Did you know that my parents forbid me to marry you?
你知道我父母当初也不同意我嫁给你吗?
Why?
为什么?
Because they thought that we were too young.
因为他们认为我们太年轻.
Well why didn’t you listen?
那你为什么不听他们的?
Because I loved you.
因为我爱你.
And in the end we got married all the same and we’ve made quite a life together.
而且最后我们还是结婚了,而且生活的相当融洽.
But I always loved them less for not seeing what I saw in you.
但我对他们的爱总是不及对你的爱那么深.
So I’ve been thinking I’m done with boyfriends for a while.
我在考虑是不是该稍稍休息下,不要老想着和人去约会.
Right. Brooke Davis, solo?
是啊. Brooke Davis,单独的?
Relationships are just too hard.
维持一段感情实在是不容易啊.
Hooking up with boys is so much easier.
一♥夜♥情♥是多么的轻松啊.
So I’ve been thinking, I don’t wanna read the letter.
我觉得我没必要去读这封信了.
I mean you can, I just whatever it says, I don’t wanna know.
我觉得你可以去读一下,我只是....无论里面说什么,我都不想知道.
Are you sure?
你确定?
I mean it’s not gonna change how I feel.
这并不会改变我的看法.
About Lucas.
对 Lucas 的看法.
Yeah, about him.
是的,对于他.
Or you, or me.
或者你或者我自己.
I don’t know, aren’t you tired of measuring yourself by what guys think?
我不知道,我已经厌倦了去猜测男孩们对我们的看法.
I just… I need to stop chasing boys and focus on myself more so.
我只是...我需要花更多的精力在我自己身上.
I hear ya.
我明白了.
Hoes over Bros?
来,表示一下友好?
I hope it wasn’t money.
还好这里面不是装的钱.
This hasn’t been going on okay, it just, it just happened.
这事不可能就这么算了,他确实已经发生了.
Listen to me, you son of a bitch!
听好了,你这人♥渣♥!
Those are the last words you’re ever gonna speak to me. You are no longer my brother.
这是我们之间的最后一次谈话.从今以后你不再是我的哥哥了.
You understand that?!
你听懂了吗?!
You do not exist to me.
以后在我的世界里就没有你这个人了.
Hey Keith?
嘿 Keith?
I thought I might find you here.
我就知道能在这儿找到你.
Yeah I was just... standing here, listening to that voice in my head.
是啊,我只是...站在这儿,然后听着我脑子里的那些声音.
And what’s it saying?
那么他们都说了些什么?
It’s saying if we leave this place today, we may never come back.
他们说如果今天我们离开这儿了,可能永远都不会再回来了.
And what’s the voice in your heart say?
那你心里又是怎么想的呢?
Luke, you know that’s not fair.
Luke,你知道那不公平.
I mean, you know Dan’s... he’s a bad guy. You said it yourself; you hope that he would die.
你知道 Dan 的...他不是什么好东西.你自己也说了你希望他死.
I said that for you. I know how bad you want this.
我是为你而说的.我知道你很希望他死.
Yeah, yeah I do want this, don’t you?
是,我是希望他死,难道你不是吗?
Yeah, I do but it just...- But what?!
是,我也想但是...- 但是什么?!
Why should we have to give it up?!
为什么要我们妥协?!
I mean he was never a father to you, he leaves your mom when she’s pregnant,
他从未对你尽过父亲的责任,你母亲怀孕了他却一走了之.
he rides Nathan until he cracks under the strain.
他对 Nathan 过度的施压导致 Nathan 差点崩溃.
Whitey, Deb, every single life that he touches is worse because of it.
Whitey, Deb,每个和她接触过的人都受不了他.
And now we’re just supposed to, you know, give it all up in his hour of need.
我们现在应该做的就是,在他最需要我们的时候远离他.
I’m sorry Luke but just give me one single reason…
抱歉 Luke 但是...只要给我一个理由.
why I should go back.
我们为什么要回去看他.
Because he’s your brother.
因为他是亲弟弟.
Excuse me. Could you tell me what room Dan Scott is in?
打扰一下. 你能告诉我 Dan Scott 住在哪间病房♥吗?
I’m sorry, he’s in intensive care. Only immediate family allowed.
不好意思,他是在重病护理区.只有直系亲属才可以探访.
He’s the father of my son.
他是我儿子的父亲.
The tumour is pressing on your brain and affecting your vision.
肿瘤正压制着你大脑中的神经,也就是会影响到你的视力.
So… in the morning, we wanna go in and remove it.
所以呢...明天一早我们就得动手术.
But there are risks involved.
同时那也会有一定的风险.
Haley. What’s wrong?
Haley. 发生什么事了?
Um… I was just alphabetising our CD’s and…
呃..我只是在整理CD然后发现
we don’t have any doubles. Not one.
你和我的CD中竟然没有一张是一样的.
So what?
那又怎么样?
So, ‘Natalie Merchant’ after ‘NOZ’ and ‘Wilco’ before the ‘Wu-Tang Clan’?
也就是说我喜欢听 Natalie Merchant 和 Wilco 还有 Wu-Tang Clan.
So you listen to crummy music. I can live with that.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表