剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Haley.
No, it’s okay. It’s okay.
不,没关系的.
I could love you forever.
我永远都爱你.
So could I.
我也是.
You’re my family now, Haley.
现在你是我家庭中的一员了, Haley.
The true thing I have.
我所拥有的最真实的人.
I never wanna lose you.
我永远都不想失去你.
You won’t.
你不会的.
What?
怎么了?
Marry me.
嫁给我.
Stop it.- What, would you?
算了吧.- 怎么样,你不愿意吗?
Oh, you’re embarrassing me. - Why not?
哦,你说得我很害羞. - 为什么不?
Because… we’re in high school.- So what? I’m emancipated.
因为我们还只是高中生.- 那又怎样?我们已经到了法定年龄.
Is this about sex, because I wanna wait?
是关于性吗?因为我一直在等待合适的时间?
No, I can see you caving on that one already.- Well maybe so.
不,我知道你已经放弃了那种想法.- 呃,就算是吧.
Nathan, couples don’t get married in high school. It’s just… it’s not normal.
Nathan, 情侣们不会在高中时就结婚.这就是不太正常.
So? I’m not normal. What I’m feeling is definitely not normal
那又怎样?我是不正常.我对你的感觉绝对是不正常的
and to be honest with you Haley, I don’t ever want to be normal.
老实说 Haley, 我从未想过我会正常.
Not with you.
至少和你在一起.
I’m serious.
我是认真的.
I know you are.
我知道你是.
Okay, so I’ll say it again.
好的,那我再说一遍.
I could love you forever.
我会永远都爱你.
Nathan, so could I but...- So then why can’t forever start today?
Nathan, 我也是但是...- 那为什么永恒就不能从今天开始呢?
Ah, don’t have a view like this in Tree Hill.
在 Tree Hill 可不会有这样的风景.
You wanna talk about Dan?
你想谈谈 Dan 吗?
Do you think my mom knows?
你认为我妈知道吗?
I don’t know.
我不清楚.
Think she cares?
她会在意吗?
Do you?
你会吗?
You know Luke,
Luke,
Dan’s your birth father and…
Dan 是你的亲生父亲
even though he’s never been in your life it wouldn’t be wrong to be concerned.
即便他从未关心过你的生活,但那也不能成为你不去担心你父亲的理由.
Would it be wrong to hope he dies?
希望他死是不是过分了点?
Dan has a heart condition known as HCM. It’s a genetic mutation
Dan 患了一种叫 HCM 的心脏病.
是一种遗传性的突变.
and causes the heart muscles to thicken…
会使心脏肌肉变厚
eventually; it prevents the heart from pumping blood.
最终,它将导致血液无法流入心脏.
But why now?
但为什么会现在发生?
Sometimes cardiac arrest is bought on by excessive physical activity, even excessive stress.
有时候心跳骤停是由于过度的体力活动,
甚至是可以是过度的压力导致.
I’ve made so many mistakes Deb,
我犯了很多错误 Deb,
with you and with Nathan.
对你还有 Nathan.
I’m willing to change…
我想去改变我自己
I’ll do anything.
我愿意做任何事情.
I’ll do everything to keep you in my life.
我愿意做任何事情把你留在我身边.
I’m not proud of who I’ve been…
我并未对以前的我感到自豪
but don’t give up on me…
但是请你不要放弃我
because I still love you.
因为我仍然深爱着你.
Coach Durham?
Durham 教练?
Karen.
Karen.
I always pretend to be asleep when the nurse comes in here.
每次护士进来我总是装睡.
She looks a lot like Death… only uglier.
她看上去像个死人一样,太丑了.
How are you doing?
最近还好吗?
Ah you know, they want to operate…
你知道的,他们想要我动手术.
but it’s a long story full of medical mumbo jumbo.
一堆关于医药方面的长篇大论.
Well I’ve got lots of time.
刚好我有的是时间.
I closed the café for the day.
今天咖啡吧歇业一天.
Huh… well… I guess your nest is feeling pretty empty huh?
我猜想你在那一定感觉很孤单.
I guess so.
我想是的.
You ever think, maybe that’s what Lucas wanted?
你曾想过吗,或许那就是 Lucas 想要告诉你的?
You know, that silence would close in on you and you’d have to go out and make some noise yourself.
你的生活太过于沉闷了,你得多参与一些活动.
Well… I was thinking that maybe I’d take some classes over at the University.
我在考虑或许我可以再去大学里充充电.
Well stop thinking about it, damn it, and do it!
不要只会想,要去做!
You know what I’d do if I was your age?
你知道如果我在你这个年纪将会做什么吗?
Everything…
所有事情
and then by golly, I’d turn around and do it again. I wouldn’t give a rat’s ass
我发誓要是我是你,我肯定会去做的,我不会在意
who disapproved or what I looked like doing it.
谁不赞成或者我做起这件事来会变的怎样.
Karen…
Karen
take it from me…
就当是为我做吧.
when you’re my age, you don’t want to be here…
当你到了我这个年纪,你不会想要呆在病床上
tangled up in that road you never travelled.
憧憬着那些你从未尝试过的事情.
Make some time.
花些时间.
Take a few chances.
稍稍的改变一下自己的生活.
Listen, do you hear that?
你听见了吗?
Hear what?
听见什么?
Silence. It’s nice.
寂静.感觉很好.
Yeah. At least it was until you started talking.
是啊.至少在你说话以前是安静的.
So what do you want to do after this? I was thinking; maybe some ice-cream, a little lingerie, facial.
那么这之后你想要干什么?
我在想我们可以吃冰淇淋,买♥♥些内衣或者做面模.
It’s okay to miss him Brooke.
想他是很正常的 Brooke.
Miss who?
想念谁?
Lucas.
Lucas.
I don’t… miss him, really,
我可不想他,真的.
I mean maybe a little, you know, now that he moved but...
或许有那么一点, 既然他搬走了...
whatever, there’s other fish in the sea. We’ll find new boyfriends.
管他呢,天下又不是只有他一个男人.我们会找到新男友的.
It shouldn’t be hard considering you’re you and I’m me.
我们各自找到归属应该不难吧.
Yeah. His loss. Jake’s too.
是啊.那是他的损失.Jack也是.
Wanna know a secret?
想要知道个秘密吗?
I was secretly pulling for you and Jake.
我暗地里在撮合你们.
Even when I was at the top of your ‘Bitch List’?
即便在你我关系最低潮的时候?
Even then. You know why?- Why?
是的.你知道为什么?- 为什么?
Coz I wasn’t into him.
因为我对他不感兴趣.
Boys are so easy.
男孩们就是容易搞定.
We could swim if we had suits.
要是我们有泳衣我们就可以游泳了.
When’s that ever stopped us?
什么时候开始有事情能阻挡我们?
You gonna give me a hand or you gonna live in the truck?
你是要来帮我一把呢还是准备一直这么发呆下去?
Seems like a waste.
看起来是一种浪费时间不是吗.
We’re going back right?
我们不久就要回去了是吧?
Why, you're a heart surgeon?
为什么这么问, 你是心脏科医生?
Look ,Luke…
听着,Luke...
I want Dan to get better too you know I mean I’m really pulling for him but…
我也希望 DAN 能康复,我是真心想帮助他但是
you know my future’s here now, I can’t just… go back.
我的未来在这儿,我不能就这么回去了.
No I get it. I don’t wanna go back either but…
我了解. 我也不想回去但是
it just doesn’t feel right.
只是觉得这样做不妥.
Okay.
好的.
Alright, I’ll tell you what;
好的,那么这样
gimme reasons to stay.
给我个留下来的理由.
Keith.
Keith.
No, I’m serious. Okay?
不,我是认真的.好吗?
We’ll make a list.
我们列一张表.
Give me one reason why you don’t wanna go back.
给我一个你不想回去的理由先.
Dan.- Ah Dan, see?
Dan.- Dan, 了解.
Dan’s an ass. That’s good.
Dan 是个人♥渣♥.不错.
What else?- I screwed up with Brooke and Peyton.
其他还有什么?- 我搞杂了和 Brooke 还有 Peyton 的关系.
You know, I didn’t even say goodbye.
我甚至连再见都没说.
Not so much as saying it, I just wrote it in a letter.
没有说出来,只是写在信里了.
You having fun P. Sawyer?- Hell yes B. Davis, you?
玩的愉快吗 P. Sawyer?- 太爽了 B. Davis, 你呢?
Yeah.
我也是.
I’ve been thinking about Lucas. It’s not that he left, it's…
我刚才一直在想关于 Lucas 的事情.不单单是他离开的问题.
kinda how he left. Just can’t believe he didn’t say goodbye.
还有无法相信他竟然连句再见都没说
Brooke, there’s something that I need to show you.
Brooke,我需要给你看样东西.
It was taped to my front door yesterday.
这是昨天塞进我的前门的.
This is from Lucas.
这是 Lucas 留下的.
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have hid it from you.
对不起.我不应该向你隐瞒这个.
But you did.
但是你隐瞒了.
I’ve been carrying around the fact that he left without a word
我一直想搞清楚他怎么会一声不吭的就离开了
and you’ve had the words the whole time and didn’t tell me?
然而你却有了他的留言而不告诉我?
I was going to.- When?! After you read it first?!
我不是正准备告诉你.- 什么时候?! 在你读了它以后?!
No! I wouldn’t do that, I promise.
不!我没有读过,我发誓.
Whatever Peyton, we should head back.
随你怎么说 Peyton, 我们该回去了.
Listen, Haley, if you want, I can do this alone. You don’t have to come in.
Haley,我可以单独处理这件事.你不必非得进去.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表