剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
No, I’m okay. I want to.
不,我没问题的.我想要去.
Oh good. I was hoping you’d say that.
那好. 我就希望你这么说.
Besides we stuck together with my parents.
反正我们和我的父母的关系也陷入僵持了
Hey, anybody home?
嘿,有人在家吗?
Mom? Dad?
爸?妈?
In the kitchen, Haley!- Okay.
在厨房♥, Haley!- 知道了.
No matter what happens next, I want you to know…
无论将会发生什么,我想让你知道
if my parents say yes…
如果我父母同意
I will marry you.
我就嫁给你.
Okay. Okay, yeah I would.
是的,我会的.
Mom?
妈妈?
Hey baby.- Hey.
嘿,宝贝儿.- 嘿.
Well don’t just stand there; give me a hug.
不要只站在那儿,拥抱一下.
You must be Nathan, I’m Marion.- Hi.
你一定就是 Nathan了, 我是 Marion.- 嗨.
Is my mom here?
我妈在吗?
She’s around here somewhere.
她在这里的某个地方.
Here’s that article, Marion.
这就是那篇文章, Marion.
You know, how someone can actually type with their head up their ass is beyond me.
他们怎么可以随随便便的写些东西来糊弄人.
Nathan. Did you climb through Haley’s window again
Nathan. 这次你是爬窗进来的
or did you actually locate our front door this time?
还是直接从大门进的?
Mom.- I came in the front door, Mrs James.
妈妈.- 我从大门进来的, James 夫人.
Atta boy. You're hungry?
小伙子.你饿了吗?
Actually ah, can we just talk to you and dad?
事实上,我能和你还有父亲谈谈吗?
Are you pregnant? - What!?
你怀孕了? - 什么!?
Pregnant, with child, bun in the oven.- Mom!
怀孕, 有了孩子, bun in the oven.- 妈妈!
Lydia stop. You know that Haley’s a virgin.
Lydia 不要说了. 你知道 Haley 是个处♥女♥.
Marion.- And it’s a damn shame if you ask me.
Marion.- 如果你问我这个我会很害羞.
Can we just talk to you and dad.
我们能和你还有父亲谈谈吗?
Alright, I can take a hint.
那好,我可以暂时离开一会.
Besides, your mother’s going to tell me every word of it.
不过,你妈妈还是会告诉我你说的每一个字的.
Call me with the details, Lydia.
记得告诉我详情, Lydia.
Is dad here?
爸爸在吗?
Jimmy! Kitchen! Haley’s pregnant!
Jimmy! 快来厨房♥! Haley 怀孕了!
Shall we sit?- I think we better.
你们坐吧?- 再好不过.
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
I’m his son.
我是他儿子.
Is he going to die?
他会死吗?
You should talk to your mom. I think she’s in the chapel.
你该和你妈妈谈谈. 我想她大概在小教堂.
Alright, just to recap on the reasons to stay side, we got;
让我们来看一下留下来的理由,我们有
Dan’s an ass, you were an ass, my new teaching job,
Dan 是个人♥渣♥, 你也是个败类, 我的新工作,
we both get a fresh start, your mother and I laid out my heart
我们都有了一个新的开端, 我伤害了你母亲
and this apartment has a killer view.
还有这幢公♥寓♥很不错.
So what else?
其他还有吗?
Nathan.
Nathan.
Oh. Yeah, that marriage thing must have been tough for you.
对了, 那桩婚事肯定令你很难受.
No, I meant for reasons to go back.
不,我是在说回去的理由.
I was wrong about him. He’s a good guy and…
我之前对他的看法是错的.他是个好人
yeah, okay, him and Haley, it’s kinda weird but…
他和 Haley,虽然感觉有些怪,但是
I’m glad for them.
我还是很高兴他们能在一起.
You know Luke, I’m really proud of you for getting to know Nathan.
Luke,我非常高兴你开始接受 Nathan 了.
If you think you should go home…
如果你觉得你应该回去
then you should but there are… things in Tree Hill that I’m not sure I can face.
那你就回去但是在 Tree Hill 有些事情是我无法面对的.
Like what?
比方说?
Just… something I’m not proud of.
一些我比较后悔的事情.
Look…
I’m gonna take a little walk.
我出去走走
Keith!
Keith!
I’m good, I just... gotta get a little air.
我很好,我只是需要呼吸些新鲜空气.
Mom.- Nathan.
妈妈.- Nathan.
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I found him in the beach house on the floor.
我在海滨别♥墅♥的地板上发现了他.
I called 911 but they said I might have called too late.
我拨了 911 但他们说我可能发现的太晚了.
Mom, it’s not your fault.
妈妈,这不是你的错.
Remember when you were little and you had to have your tonsils out?
还记得你小时候要割扁桃体的情景吗?
I came to this chapel that night and sobbed
我来到这个小教堂然后哭了一整夜
because I had the worst feeling that something was going to go wrong;
因为我对一切都绝望了
that I was going to lose you.
我以为会失去你.
You didn’t lose me, mom.
你并没有失去我,妈妈.
Yeah, we’re here for you Mrs Scott. Whatever you need.
是啊,我们就是为你而来的 Scott 夫人.无论你需要什么.
Thank you Haley.
谢谢你 Haley.
I guess I’m not ready to let go.
我是不会轻易的放弃的.
We were… gonna tell you today.
我们准备今天告诉你.
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
I love your son very much, Mrs Scott.
我深爱着你的儿子, Scott 夫人.
Tell me what, Nathan.
告诉我什么, Nathan?
We got married.
我们结婚了.
I must be losing my mind.
我肯定是疯了.
Listen mom, we’ll talk about it later. When dad’s well.
妈妈, 我们准备晚些再谈这事. 等到爸爸康复了.
When dad is well?
当你父亲康复的时候?
Your father is unconscious Nathan, plus he may or may not be my husband at this point,
你父亲现在还处于昏迷状态 Nathan, 外加他现在是不是我的丈夫还是一个问题,
who the hell knows and now you’re telling me that you got married?
谁会想到你现在告诉我你要结婚?
This has got to be a joke.
这一定是个玩笑.
It’s not a joke, mom.
这不是在开玩笑, 妈妈.
Mrs Scott, we’ve thought about... - Shut up Haley.
Scott 夫人, 我们正在考虑... - 闭嘴 Haley.
You did this to your father. You’re the reason he’s here.
你对你父亲做了这些事情,你是他在这的理由.
Mrs Scott...
I said shut up. Shut your selfish little mouth!
- Scott 夫人...- 我说了闭嘴. 闭上你那自私的嘴!
Mom!
妈妈!
You walked away from him.
你离他而去.
And you helped him do it.
而你却还要怂恿他.
You’re both to blame.
你们两个都该遭天谴.
Deb, Deb, what’s wrong? What happened?
Deb, Deb, 你怎么了?发生什么事了?
He’s gonna die.
他快要死了.
Who?
谁?
Dan.
Dan.
He had a heart attack.
他患了心脏病.
Oh my god! Oh my god.
噢,我的天哪.
He’s gonna die…
他快要死了
and it’s all my fault.
这全是我的错.
They got married?
他们结婚了?
That is not the Haley James that I know.- You mean the Haley Scott.
那不是我所认识的 Haley James.- 现在应该叫她 Haley Scott.
I just, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry or… throw up.
我真不知道我是该哭还是该笑,或者随他们去吧?
I mean Dan’s in the hospital and Nathan is apparently married
Dan 还在住院而 Nathan 又突然结婚了.
and Keith…
还有 Keith
Have you called him?
你和他联♥系♥过吗?
Yeah.
是的
Talk about your bad timing.
谈谈你糟糕的近况.
Oh, it’s just... it would be better if he were here.
如果他在这儿的话可能会好些.
Keith is good in a crisis.
Keith 在危机中总是能够令人振奋.
How is it possible that they could even get married?
他们怎么可能就这么结婚了?
Well, well, Haley James in my house between the hours of 8am and midnight.
看起来 Haley James 一直都在家里呆着.
Hi, Mr James.
嗨,James 先生.
Hello, Nathan. Did you come in through the window?
你好, Nathan. 这次你是从窗户进来的吗?
He found the front door.
他找到了大门.
Nice work Nate.
干得不错 Nate.
So, to what do we owe this surprise?
那么,这次你们又会带来什么惊喜呢?
Well, we wanted to talk to you daddy.
呃,我们想和你谈谈,爸爸.
Daddy? This is gonna be expensive.
爸爸?这个称呼可价值连城啊.
Okay, look. You guys know that I am an extremely cautious person…
你们都知道我本身是一个做事非常谨慎的人.
and I consider things from every angle and I don’t just, like, jump into things.
我会从各个不同的角度去考虑问题,我不会很鲁莽的就去做某件事.
Like getting to the point of this conversation?
就像我们这次所要谈的这件事?
Mr and Mrs James… as you know, I’m emancipated from my parents and…
James 夫妇,就像你们所知道的,我已经不受我父母的约束了.
I think you also know that I respect both of you very much.
我想你们也知道我是非常敬重你们二位的.
I think I know where this is going and here’s the thing Nathan;
我认为我已经知道你们想要做什么了,我得对你说 Nathan
you see, if we adopt you, the making out with Haley is gonna have to stop.
如果你要我们收养你,你就必需停止和Haley交往.
At least in public.
至少在公开场合.
Could you guys be serious for like one minute of my life, please?
你们两能否正经点,哪怕一分钟也行?
I’d like to marry your daughter.
我要娶你们的女儿作为我的妻子.
I didn’t see that coming.
我可没预料到会这样.
Dad, mom...
爸,妈...
I will discuss this with your father.
我会和你父亲讨论一下这件事的.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表