剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你认识Skills和Fergie,是吧
Of course I do. Hey guys, do you know Peyton?
当然.小伙子们,你们知道Peyton吗?
Hi.
嗨
What’s up skinny girl?
怎么说,苗条女孩?
Peyton’s an 8.1 on the ‘Lust Factor’.
Peyton 在Lust Factor 上的得分是8.1
Soon to be a 9.
很快就会到9
Now I was thinking we can take the cameras, put them out on the tables,
我在想可以把相机放在桌上
people can take pictures for the wedding wall.
人们可以随意照相,帖到"婚礼墙"上.
Nice.
好主意
Care to know what else I have planned? I know you do!
想知道我还有什么其他节目吗?
我知道你们想知道
I have spray string; for when Tutor Girl and Boy arrive and…
主角来了,就用彩带喷♥剂♥伺候.
Mouth, come here.
Mouth,到这来
Sit.
坐下
What is that?
那是什么?
This, Missy blond girl, is the Brooke Davis version of ‘Spin the Bottle’.
这个,金发美女,是Brooke Davis版的转瓶子游戏(接吻游戏)
Only now, it’s ‘Spin the Body’. Watch.
现在,成为了"转身体"游戏.看着
Okay, you two have to make out.
好吧,你们两个得接吻了.
And last but not least; we have ‘Five Minutes in the Elevator’.
最后呢,还有在电梯里共度5分钟的机会
Isn’t it ‘Five Minutes in the Closet’?
Yeah, if you’re in junior high.
- 不是在厕所呆5分钟吗?
- 可以,如果你还是初中的话
But the great part about this is; you know how everybody has their elevator list?
但这个节目最精彩的部分就在于,
每个人都得有他的"电梯名单"
What?
什么?
Your elevator list! Come on!
你的"电梯名单"!快点
The list of people you’re allowed to have sex with if you’re ever stuck in an elevator with them.
就是,你最想和谁在一部出了故障的电梯里做♥爱♥.
Halle Berry.
Beyonce.
- Halle Berry.(哈莉·贝瑞)
- Beyonce.(碧昂斯)
Jack Black.
Brooke Davis.
- Jack Black.(杰克·布莱克)
- Brooke Davis.
Well! Everybody makes a list and if two people have each others names…
好的!每个人都有一份名单,如果有两个人的内容一致
five minutes in the elevator.
那就在电梯里共度5分钟
Sounds like fun Brooke. Nice work!
听起来很有意思,干得不错, Brook!
Thank you. Now all we need is a Nathan and a Haley.
谢谢.现在万事具备,只欠Nathan 和 Haley了.
No. Yes. No. Yes.
No. Yes. No. Yes.
How you doing dad?
爸,你怎么样?
I’m sorry about the play-offs Nathan. All on me.
Nathan,关于那场决赛我很抱歉,责任全在我
It’s okay, it’s done.
没关系,已经过去了
I know things haven’t been great between us lately...
Dad, listen, before you say anything...
- 我知道最近我们之间的关系不太好...
- 爸,在你说这些之前
there’s something you should know.
有件事需要让你知道
Haley and I…
Haley和我
we got married.
我们结婚了
Uh, you trying to give me another heart attack, son?
呃,你是想让我在发一次心脏病?
No, it’s true.
不,这是真的.
Sorry we didn’t tell you but... well there it is.
很抱歉之前我没有告诉你,但是这已经是事实了
So that’s it for basketball.
你是因为篮球才结婚的?
Why should it be?
You’ll see.
- 为什么?
- 你会知道的
You think you can do it all now but, one day you’ll look up
你以为你现在可以做任何事.但是,将来你回忆起来
and realise all you have to live with are your mistakes.
你就会意识到自己一直生活在当初所犯的错误中.
It’s not a mistake dad. We’re both happy. It’s a good thing.
这不是错误,爸爸.我们都很快乐.这是件好事
I was talking about my mistakes too Nathan.
我也是在谈我自己犯下的错误
Sooner or later we all choose a path.
我们迟早都要面临一个抉择
Sometimes you never look back and sometimes life forces you to.
有时候你从不回头看,有时候生活迫使你往回看.
Okay…
好吧...
I’m just gonna let you get some rest, alright dad?
那你好好修养
Nathan.
Nathan.
Would you ask Lucas to drop by?
你能让 Lucas来看看我吗?
I’d really like to see your brother.
我很想见见你哥哥
Hey! This is great, man.
嘿! 这可真不错
Hey, shouldn’t you be home getting ready?
嘿,你不是应该在家里准备一下吗?
Yeah but I… I needed to talk to you first.
Yeah?
- 是的,但我得先和你谈谈
- 是吗?
I just went down to the hospital and…
我刚从医院回来...
he said he wants to see you.
他(Dan)说他想见你
Luke, when I was younger, I thought I had the best of things;
Luke,在我小时候,我总以为我拥有世上最好的生活.
I had a father in my life
我有一个父亲
but if you want my advice; just stay away, okay?
但是如果你想要我给你些建议的话,离他远点,好吗?
The best thing I ever did was get emancipated.
我长这么大做的最正确的决定就是脱离父母的管教
It feels good to be free.
自♥由♥的感觉很好
Lucas?
Lucas?
Oh hey, Nathan.
Hey.
- Oh hey, Nathan.
- Hey.
I guess a congratulations are in order.
我想这时候说声恭喜你应该是比较合适的
Well anyway, I was just heading out so… see ya tonight.
Well anyway,我该走了,那么...今晚见
It’s a brave new world, huh?
一个充满勇气的世界,不是吗?
Hm, this is interesting.
这些很有意思么
Oh yeah. From the mind of Brooke Davis.
是啊,Brooke Davis的主意
For a twenty dollar donation, you get a fake ID…
二十美元的捐款,可以让你得到一个假身份证.
and… Nathan and Haley get the cash.
然后,Nathan 和 Haley得到现金
Go on!
继续
Make me younger.
让我看上去年轻些
Ready? One, two, three; smile!
准备好了吗?1,2,3.笑一个
So I found a course catalogue in the recycling bin.
我在垃圾捅里发现了一张大学课程目录表
Were you thinking about college?
你考虑去大学上课?
A couple of classes. And now, not so much.
只是想上几堂课.但现在,并不那么想了
Why not? Coz I’m back?
No, it’s just. It can wait.
- 为什么不?因为我回来了?
- 不是,只是...我可以等
For what?
等什么?
So... Nathan told me Dan wants to see me.
Nathan 告诉我 Dan 想要见我
Way to bury the lead. Why didn’t you tell me?
自找麻烦.你为什么不告诉我?
I just did.
我这不说了嘛
You gonna go?
你要去?
I dunno. What do you think?
不知道,你说呢
I think it’s a tough call where Dan’s concerned.
下定决心去探望 Dan 不是件易事
Let me tell you a little dirty secret about being a parent;
让我来告诉你成为父母所必需具有的一些小秘密?
I don’t have a road map anymore than you do.
我脑子里的主意并不比你多
This time the only advice that I can give you is whatever you decide with Dan…
这次我能给你的建议就是,无论你做了什么关于 Dan的决定
be careful.
要谨慎
Hm… here you go mom.
给你,妈妈
You’re a kid again.
你又成为一个孩子了
You know, on second thought, no thanks.
你知道吗?我的第二反映是不必谢你了
Hey old man, there you are.
Keith!
- 老人家,你在这啊
- Keith!
Bought you a decent cup of coffee.
给你带了一杯正宗的咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, of course it’s cold because I stopped by the hospital first,
咖啡已经凉了,因为我先去的医院
nurse told me you checked out.
护士告诉我你出院了
That’s a pretty big risk to be taking with your eyesight.
为此,你的视力要承受非常大的风险
Who are you to be lecturing me about risk?
谁让你来告诉我关于风险的事情的?
Oh, here it comes; the old Whitey dodge.
哦,又来了.Whitey式诡计
Hey, we’re talking about you.
我们正在谈论的是你
You said you went to the hospital.
你说你去了医院
How much can I bet that you didn’t bother to go see your brother while you were there?
我该赌多少钱,你没有顺便拜访你的弟弟
That is not the point.
That’s exactly the point.
- 那不是重点.
- 那就是重点
Look Keith, we both know that Dan is a world class jerk but he’s still your brother.
Keith,我们都知道 Dan 不是什么好东西,但他终归是你的亲弟弟
When you get to be my age, and you’re facing something like this…
当你到了我这个年纪,就会面临一些诸如
damn surgery, then the most important thing in your life becomes your life.
该死的手术之类的问题,
然后你生命中最重要的事变成了你的生活
And the person you were when you lived it.
你整个人也将因此而改变
Um, I’m pretty sure that Dan doesn’t wanna see me.
我非常确信 Dan 并不想见到我
So what?! You be the better man, Keith.
那又怎么样?你要有绅士风度,Keith
Alright, what happened this time?
好吧,这次又是怎么回事
I kind of...
我某种程度上的...
slept with Deb.
和 Deb 上♥床♥了
Oh, forget everything I said.
哦,那忘了我所说的吧
Hey Brooke, what are you wearing tonight?
Brooke,你今晚穿什么
I mean it’s more of a party than a wedding reception right?
我是指这更像一个party还不是婚礼酒宴,对吧
Brooke!
Brooke!
Nice! We are gonna get you a ten yet.
太棒了,这会让你拿到10分的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表