我们所做的事情很神奇
what we're doing is amazing.
哦 真的么?
Oh, really?
我是说 我不知道这算不算神奇 不过...
I mean, I don't know if I'd call it amazing, but...
她还说她很敬佩你
And she said she respected you
因为你保护了你的家庭
because you protect your family
不受到你认为是威胁的事情的伤害
against things you see as a threat.
即使那个威胁是她
Even if it's her.
或者是安卓小人
Or androids.
她喜欢我的书
She liked my book.
她还说你会成为一个很好的母亲
And she said you're gonna be a great mom.
然后我们就开始喝酒
And then we did shots.
我想说 的确 她不是我理想中的
I mean, sure, she's not the woman of my dreams
你的理想型女人 但...
for your dreams, but...
我不是爱情专家啦
I'm not an expert on love.
也许你不应该让她登上那架飞机
And maybe you shouldn't let her get on that plane.
什么啊 你在说什么?
What... what are you talking about?
饿滴神啊 你难道从来没看过电影的么?
Oh, my God, have you seen any movie ever?
不好意思 让一让 我怀孕了
Excuse me, excuse me, I'm pregnant.
我想去哪就去哪的
I'm allowed to go where I need to go.
普鲁登斯!
Prudence!
利兹! 你来这里干嘛?
Lizzy! What're you doing here?
来抓住你啊 我要挺你
I'm locking it down, I'm getting you back.
为什么? 你甚至都不喜欢我
Why? You don't even like me.
我知道
I know.
但是鲁克爱你
But Luke loves you.
而我爱他
And I love him.
当我出柜的时候他是唯一一个
When I came out, he was the only person
能够接受我的人
that accepted me for who I was.
我爱这样的他
I love that about him.
是我先爱的他 不过
I loved it first, but...
这次轮到我来接受了
it's my turn to do the accepting.
可是你们俩有了孩子
But you two are having a baby.
而且你说得很明白
And you made it pretty clear
房♥子里没有我的地方
there's no room for me in your house.
我会挤出一些地方的 好么?
I will make room, okay?
家庭树有很多的枝桠啊
A family tree has a lot of branches.
我不知道
I don't know.
普鲁登斯
Prudence...
普鲁登斯
Prudence?
来做我们家庭树里的一根枝吧
Come be a branch
让我未出生的小树枝的爸爸
and make the father of my unborn branch
成为世界上最幸福的树枝
the happiest branch alive.
你确定么?
Are you sure?
不太确定啦
Not really.
嘿 看 我给你带了点东西
Hey, look, I got you something.
你好啊 小帅哥
Hello, hobby.
啊 我做了每部电影里的每个男人都会做的事情
Oh, I did the thing that every guy for every movie ever does.
我去了机场 我找到了那个女生
I went to the airport, I got the girl.
我是说 我替你找到了她 不过我还是感觉很好
I mean, I got her for you, but still I felt good.
大家都鼓掌了 我希望那不会很奇怪 不过...
Everyone clapped, and I hope it's not weird, but...
我亲了她 因为那是人们所希望的嘛
I kissed her, cause it's what the crowd wanted.
她吻技怎么样
How good of a kisser is she?
她很好 她好-好-好得不能再好了
Pretty good. It was really, really good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 这一切都该怎么办呢?
So, how's all this gonna work?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
我有很多想法啊
I've got lots of ideas.
我可以做你的接生员
I could be your midwife.
还有你的保姆
And your nanny.
如果有工具的话 还是你的儿科医生
And with the right tools, your pediatrician.
那是永远也不uf8f5
That is never gonna...
我们可以讨论一下
We'll talk about it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你说什么?
Excuse me?