who's such an important part of this family.
我说过我很抱歉
And have I mentioned that I'm sorry
还有我买♥♥了一堆备用内衣了吗?
and I bought a bunch of back-up underwear?
鲁克 你不用一直道歉的
Luke, you don't have to keep apologizing.
我觉得这个小口角对我来说是件好事
I think our spat was good for me.
蕾莎说得对 我应该学着不礼貌一点
Leisha was right. I need to learn to be less polite
更有对抗性一点 像个真正的美国人那样
and more confrontational, like a real American.
对的
Right.
不过 不是每天都这样吧 对吗?
But not, like, every day, right?
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
好吧 正式结束
Okay, it's over now.
这将成为我们关系的一个里程碑 第一次吵架
And we had a milestone. Our first fight.
也是第一次和好炮
And our first make-up sex.
还有第二次 和第三次
And our second. And our third.
我们才回家不到一个小时
We've been home for less than an hour.
起码你俩在一起
At least it's ethically okay
没有违背伦理
for you two to be together.
而我喜欢的姑娘却不能追
The girl I like turned out to be off-limits.
只是暂时而已啦
Maybe for now.
但是九个月后宝宝就要出生了
But in nine months, the baby will come out.
然后你就有几个月的时间找回第二春了
Then you'll have a few months to spring back
因为你已经奔四啦
'cause you're the other side of 30.
那时候你和凯特就可以约会了
And then you and Kate are free to date.
是啊 如果她那时候还单着的话
Yeah, if she's still single by then.
你可真会鼓舞人心啊
Way to keep my spirits up.
嘿 如果是命中注定的 就跑不了
Hey, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
就像我和普鲁登斯这样
Like me and prudence.
或者像巧克力和花生酱那样
Or chocolate and peanut butter.
再或者像蓝妹妹和几个蓝精灵那样
Or Smurfette and a few of the Smurfs.
我还是希望我在这个小家庭中能有个什么角色
I still wish I had more of a role in our little family.
哦我知道了!
Oh, I know!
我可以做爸比的女人
I could be daddy's girl.
太诡异了吧
That's weird.
继母? 算了吧 继母都不是什么好东西
Stepmother? No, those are never good.
早晚会想出来的 对吗 利兹?
We'll figure it out, right, Lizzy?
是 是 是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你能不能说的像真心的一样啊?
Can you say it like you mean it?
是 是 是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
莱文医生 谢谢你肯再次见我们
Dr. Levine, thank you so much for seeing us again.
当"婴语者"的病人还挺不错的
Kind of cool to be a patient of the fetus whisperer.
你真是太贴心了
That's very kind of you.
我开玩笑的 我可以用正常的声音说话
Just kidding, I can speak in a normal voice.
看 这就是你们的小宝宝
Well, there's your little baby.
哇
Wow.
不错 你们两个
Well done, you two.
哦 它没有脊椎 就像我父亲一样
Oh, it's spineless, just like my dad.
脊椎会有的 鲁索医生
The spine is coming, Dr. Russo.
现在还为时过早
It's still a little early.
就好像有时候他压根儿不是个医生
It's almost like he's not a doctor sometimes.
我才怀了6周 是挺早的
I'm only six weeks along. Yep.
只剩下238天啦
Only 238 more days
那时候你就不再怀孕 也不是这里的病人了
until you're not pregnant or a patient here.
呃 这么说好奇怪啊 凯特
Well, that's a weird way of putting it, Kate.
我们一般管那个叫预产期
We usually refer to that as the due date.
不过 你听
But listen to this.
哦天哪 是心跳声
Oh, my God. It's the heartbeat.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
我要做妈妈了
I'm gonna be a mom.
我要做爸爸了
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要做...
I'm gonna be a...
哦 管他呢 就叫我普鲁登斯得了
Oh, screw it. Just call me Prudence.