那你想我怎么做?
What did you want me to do?
你当时正跳进一个那么危险的火坑
You were jumping through very dangerous hoops,
还想成为那种你原本不是的人
trying to be someone you're not.
利兹 我没成为另一个人
Lizzy, I'm not a different person.
我就是想试着突破一下我们的生活方式
I was just trying to break the mold a little.
可是我喜欢我们的方式
But I like our mold.
它一直伴随着我们
It's shaped like us.
是啊 但现在我们要习惯普鲁登斯在我们之间插一脚
Well, now we have to fit Prudence inside us.
或者换个方式表达这个意思
Or a different way of saying that.
不过我懂了 不再仅仅只有我们两个人了
But I get it, it's not just the two of us anymore.
我感觉好糟糕啊
I feel bad.
我不应该和她说 你的事故是她的错
I shouldn't have told her your accident was her fault.
我应该和她说 我和你说过的话的
I should've just told her what I told you.
我们找到她的时候 应该把这些都告诉她
And when we find her, we should tell her that.
你们已经告诉我了
You just did.
哦!
Oh!
我明白了...你是英国人
I get it... you're British,
所以当你不开心的时候 你就去找离你最近的城♥堡♥
so when you're upset, you find the nearest castle.
不 我们不高兴的时候就会喝两杯 一醉解千愁
No, when we're upset, we drink and don't let it show.
不过借酒浇愁愁更愁
Until we really let it show.
宝贝 我不是故意让你不高兴的
Baby, I didn't mean to get you upset.
我只是想让你觉得我很了不起
I just wanted you to think I'm awesome.
而且我猜我只是习惯了和利兹
And I guess I'm just used to talking to Lizzy
无话不说
about everything.
无话不说?
Everything?
甚至是我们昨晚做那件事情时候用了...
Even that thing we did last night with the...
- 不包括那个 - 他没和我说那个
- Not that. - He did not tell me that.
我只是忍♥不住去想 如果我像她一样了解你
I just can't help feeling that none of this would've happened
那所有这些都不会发生
if I knew you like she does.
她遥遥领先你30年
She's had a 30-year head start.
这也是为什么有时候对我来说
Which is why it's a little tough for me
和别人共享他会有点困难
to share him sometimes.
大部分时候
Most times.
任何时候!
All the times!
你要知道 我永远都不会让你因为我受伤
You have to know I'd never want you to get hurt because of me.
好吧 除了你这么要求的时候
Well, unless you were asking for it,
比如耳光式的卧室情趣 之类的情况
like a slappy bedroom kind of situation.
我还以为你们是在那儿鼓掌
I thought you guys were clapping in there,
而且那个声音烦死我了
and that bothered me.
不是你想的 昨天晚上确实是在鼓掌
No, last night was actual clapping.
我大展了雄风
I did a really good job.
我是真的很爱你...所以你可以什么都和我说
I really do love you... and you can tell me anything.
我知道...我爱你
I know... and I love you.
"我爱你哦"
"I love you."
"我也爱你呢"
"I love you, too."
我想身边有个找刺♥激♥的人也挺不错
And I guess it's kinda good to have
因为我俩肯定不会做这种事
a thrill-seeker around, 'cause it's certainly not us!
你的冒险大胆程度可远超你对你自己的评价
You're bigger risk-takers than you're giving yourselves credit for.
你是在说我的羊毛衫?
Are you talking about my cardigan?
因为我不太确定穿它是不是需要很大胆
'Cause I wasn't sure about it.
不是 我在说事实
No, I'm talking about the fact
你们要一起有个孩子了
you're having a baby together.
这很勇敢
It's quite brave.
你们正在创造属于你们自己定义的家庭
You're creating your own definition of family.
谢啦
Thanks.
这么说你觉得穿这件羊毛衫是疯了
So you think the cardigan's crazy.
我的确不是特别喜欢啦
It's not my favorite.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
哇哦...爬上好莱坞的标志
Wow... climbing up to the Hollywood Sign
可真是一个好主意 利兹
was a really good idea, Lizzy.
我真是不敢相信 我竟然完成了恐怖清单上的一项
I can't believe I did something off the scary list.
做个坏人感觉真好
Feels good to be bad.
知道还有什么会让你感觉很好么?
Know what else feels good?
带着你伤痕累累的肋骨徒步爬上这儿来
Doing that hike up here with bruised ribs.
就不能等个两三天么?
Couldn't have waited two, three days?
哦 可怜的亲亲
Oh, poor baby.
我会帮你振作起来的
I'll help you get back on your feet.
你是想说"骑在我背上吧"?
Don't you mean "back on my back"?
- 喔 - 嗯...
- Oh... - Mmm...
你们这样让我支持你俩在一起真是好难
You make it so hard to root for you two.
你知道么 如果你离得非常非常近
You know, if you look really, really close,
你就可以分辨出
you can just make out
农贸市场的那些帐篷啦
the tents of the farmers' market.
利兹...
Lizzy...
我真是不敢相信 30年来我们居然没这么做过
I can't believe in 30 years we've never done this.
看看我们...这是我们第一次
Look at us... this is our first
一起进行真正的冒险
real adventure together.
对啊 是这样
Yeah, it is.
尤其是当这种冒险还是违法的时候
Especially since it's illegal.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 你说啥?!
Wait, what?!