Sometimes I spell it F-I-L-L,
因为这样很古怪
'cause it's whimsical.
请考虑增加一些安保摄像头
Please look in to additional security cameras.
再考虑下金属探测器
Think about a metal detector.
这个时刻我甚至都会同意护城河这个点子了
Hell, I'll even take a moat at this point.
但不管你做什么 别想拿到枪了
But whatever you do, forget about getting a gun.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
天哪 你们这些枪♥支♥反对疯子们真是好紧张啊
Jeez, you anti-gun nuts are so intense.
给你...
Here...
吃点口香糖压压惊
take some chewy balls.
它们挺好吃 而且又不会融化
They taste great, and they never dissolve.
好吧 大伙 我一般不会这么早就
Okay, guys, I don't usually like to reveal myself
蹦出来
so early in the process,
但我觉得我对史黛西这个角色
but I think that I have something
有点疑问 我需要你们真诚的反馈
with this Staci character, but I need your honest feedback.
好吗? 请一定要完全真诚
Okay? Just be...please, please, completely honest.
- 绝对的 - 好的 那么
- Totally. - Okay. All right.
把这当作手♥机♥ 好吧?
This is a phone, okay?
好
Okay.
凯伦 你一定要把马特·达蒙请来
Karen, you got to get me Matt Damon.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧!
You got to be fucking kidding me!
就是这样
Yes.
不 不 凯伦 拜托 拜托
No, no, Karen, please, please.
不 不 我.... 不 我理解
No, no, I'm... no, I understand.
我完全理解 但是你听我说 凯伦...
I totally understand, but listen, Karen...
夜色是我生活的全部呀
See, the show is my life.
凯莉 我得跟你谈谈你的布景
Kerry, I have to talk to you about your set.
好 好 让我先看完这个
Sure, sure, but check this out.
朱丽安·摩尔正在模仿一个人物...
Julianne Moore is work-shopping a new character...
我猜是某个在这儿工作的女狂人
some crazy woman that works here, I guess.
办不到吗? 真的办不到吗?
You can't? You really can't?
或许下次呢?
Maybe next time?
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
- 哇 - 哦 简直了
- Oh. - Oh, my God.
真是...
That was...
- 太好笑了 - 我也觉得
- Ridiculous. - I thought so.
- 我以为我表现得惟妙惟肖 但... - 讲真...
- I thought I had it, but... - I mean...
除去你美丽的外表之后
when you put the effortless beauty aside,
- 那真就太像史黛西了 - 对
- it really felt like Staci. - Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay. All right.
好了 朱丽安·摩尔 我现在就得跟你谈谈了
Okay, Julianne Moore, I need to speak to you right now.
好了 朱丽安·摩尔 我现在就得跟你谈谈了
Okay, Julianne Moore, I need to speak to you right now.
私下谈
In private.
我得跟你私下谈
I need to speak to you in private.
别学我...
Stop doing...
- 你在这干什么?
- What are you doing here?
- 哦 嗨 桑娅
- Oh, hi, Sonya.
我想要一个史黛西办公室里的那种
I need one of those teddy bear cameras
带摄像头的泰迪熊
like Staci has in her office.
你脸色怎么看起来这么苍白没劲啊?
Why you look so pale and weak?
呃 没劲是因为我身体不能锻炼出肌肉
Well, the weak part is because my body doesn't make muscle.
不 傻子 我是说你怎么伤心到没劲了?
No, fool. Why weak like sad?
哦 某个万事通觉得我安保方面做的很差
Oh. Some know-it-all thinks I'm doing a bad job in security.
安保?
Security?
世上没什么是安全的
Nothing's secure.
没什么
Nothing.
我想加强这里的安保
I want to beef up security around here,
但是因为某些原因 他们不让我配枪
but for some reason, they won't let me have a gun.
我九岁就持枪了
I started carrying a gun when I was nine.
十一岁就和卧底警♥察♥一起工作了
Was with the secret police when I was 11.
十五岁干掉了州里的三个坏蛋
Killed three enemies of the state when I was 15.
为此不得不错过了我的毕业舞会
Had to miss my prom.
在这等着
Wait here.
十字弓?
A crossbow?
呃 按《行尸走肉》里的制♥作♥的
Mm, from "The Walking Dead" Sketch.
你知道怎么用吗?
You know how to use?
嗯 达尔是我最喜欢的角色
Yeah, Daryl's my favorite character.
哦 我感觉到睾酮激素的上升
Ooh, I am sensing a rise in testosterone,
那可不是我哦
and it isn't me.
我感觉内心燃起来了
I'm sensing a spike in something myself.
很好 菲尔
Impressive, Phil.
- 哦 天呐 拿起这把弓之前 我从来没
- Oh, God, I never felt more like who I am
这么真切地感受到自己过
until I held this in my arms.
听我说 我现在忍♥无可忍♥了
Listen to me. I am at the end of my rope.
我让你暗中观察我 但你让我感觉糟透了
I have let you shadow me, and you've just made me feel bad.
停下来!
I want it to stop!
哦 就是这个 这就是我电影的结尾...
Oh, that's it. That's the end of my movie...
- 精神崩溃 - 不 不 不
- a mental breakdown. - No, no, no.
这不是精神崩溃
This is not a mental breakdown.
是我受够了你朱丽安·摩尔
This is me having had enough of Julianne Moore.
- 你给我走! - 走!
- I want you gone! - Gone!
对不起!
My bad!
- 嗷! - 哦 天呐
- Ow! - Oh, Jesus.
我会把武器处理掉
I will dispose of the weapon.
哦 那看上去... 天呐
Oh, that looks...Jesus.
我可不能再进一次监狱了
I can't go to jail again.
我会在工作室周围装上摄像头...
I'm setting up cameras around the studio...
来监视你
to watch you.
好呀 你这是给自己加笑料了 反正我喜欢被注视着
Well, joke's on you. I like being watched.
好好欣赏我的表演哦
Enjoy the show.
哦 天呐 她要醒了 她要醒了
Oh, my God, she's coming to, she's coming to.
我们的说辞一致吗?
Do we have our stories straight?
菲尔用十字弓射中了她的胸部
Phil shot her in the chest with a crossbow.
对
Right.
我们的雀斑女孩醒过来啦
There's my freckle-faced girl.
嗨
Hi.
啊 你太漂亮了
Ah, you're so pretty.
- 真疼啊 - 我知道
- It hurts so much. - I know.
一个又冗长又复杂的诉讼
And a long, complicated lawsuit
不会使你的伤势愈合更快的
won't make you heal any faster.
我不是种族主义者
That is not me being racist.
我知道 史黛西 你是个好人
I know, Staci. You're a good person.
我知道
I know.
我不会上诉的
I'm not gonna sue.
我不会起诉你们的
I'm not gonna sue, you guys.
我想说 我想谢谢你们
I mean, I...I just want to thank you guys.
- 哦 - 没关系的
- Oh. - You're welcome.
不用谢呀
You're welcome.
嗯 因为你们给了我的电影最好的结局
Yeah, 'cause you've given me the perfect ending to my movie.
没人会想到一个独♥立♥的人物研究工作中
No one would expect a crossbow death
会出现被十字弓射死的情况
in a modern indie character study.
那是绝对的
That's exactly right.
她说得真对
She has an excellent point.
哦 好耶 她还活着
Oh, sweet. She's alive.
嘿 我们穿着一样的衣服
Hey, we're wearing the same dress.
哦 不
Oh, no.
呃 你在这干什么?
Um, what are you doing here?
哦 嗯 我最后还是决定捐脂肪给吉米了
Oh, yeah, I wound up donating my fat to Jimmy after all.
他的小狗可怜眼我让我拒绝不了
He gave me those, like, puppy-dog eyes.
然后他说"一月份的任何时候
He's like, "You can use that Hamptons Jet Ski
你都可以去玩汉普顿摩托艇了"
anytime you want during the month of January."
哦 朱丽安 你知道吗?
Oh, Julianne, you know what?
我还有些脂肪残余在这儿
I got some extra fat left over here,
你可以用它填补你的箭伤孔
you know, if you want to fill in that arrow hole.
- 哦 不 我很好 - 好吧
- Oh, no, I'm good. - Okay.
你可以用它做个蜡烛
You can make a candle out of it.
那真是个好主意 朱丽安·摩尔
That is brilliant, Julianne Moore.
- 我怎么没想到 - 是吧?
- Damn. - Right?
对呀! 哦 哎呀 皆大欢喜
Right! Oh, my gosh. Happy endings all around.
好了 我们45分钟后有个节目