红酒之后来杯威士忌 不错
Whiskey after wine, feelin' fine.
- 我觉得那不是真的 - 现在是了
- I don't think that's a thing. - It is now.
我该带凯莉
You know what? I should take kelly
去参加预访谈了
And get her to her pre-interview.
好 哦 不不不
Yeah. Oh, no, no, no.
你们不能走 凯莉才刚到这儿
You can't go. Kelly just got here.
你想留下来 是吧 凯莉?
You wanna stay, don't you, kelly?
嗯... 我知道 但是
Well... I know, but, you know what?
你或许该忙服装的事情了...
You probably have a wardrobe thing...
是啊 我们不能...
Yeah. And we can't...
给我坐好了把酒干了
Sit your skinny ass down and take the shot.
我不要一人饮酒醉
I don't drink alone.
你也是 凯莉
You too, kelly.
数到三就喝
On three.
三
Three.
这就是麦克风设备
Um, well, these are mic packs.
很多时候 大家都忘了麦开着
Um, oftentimes, people forget that their mic is on.
所以我才有几百条录着你们爸爸
That's how I have hundreds of recordings
讲可怕的话的录音
of your father saying horrible things.
关于谁的?
About who?
每个人都有 不堪入耳的 令人恶心的事儿
Um, everybody. Horrible, hateful stuff.
我养老就靠它们了
It's my retirement fund.
如果他知道他的麦开着
If he knew his mic was on,
就不会说那些糟糕的事
he wouldn't say bad stuff.
他绝不会说关于你们的坏话的
And he would never say bad stuff about you guys.
他肯定会啊 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Of course he would. He's a dick.
- 那是什么? - 大♥麻♥
- Hey, what is that? - Oh, this is weed.
- 你想买♥♥吗? - 当然啦
- You wanna buy it? - Sure.
- 我有四美元 - 成交
- I have four dollars. - Done.
- 别别别 - 别这样 兰迪!
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! - Oh, no, no, Randy!
干嘛? 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥不错呢
What? That's a great deal.
走吧 孩子们 走吧
Come on, kids. Let's go.
去一个没有毒品的地方
Yeah, let's go to a place without any drugs.
孩子们 那可是全城最划算的交易啊
Guys, that's the best deal in the city.
别忘啦 可以介绍给你们的朋友
Don't forget it. Tell your friends.
我还有茉莉哦 (一种似是而非的新♥型♥毒♥品♥)
I also got Molly.
好了 孩子们 我问一下 有谁对花生过敏吗?
Now, kids, I need to know, are there any peanut allergies?
有就有吧 我们不能像上帝那样干预生命
Just let it happen. We're not playing god.
我认识一个喜欢坚果的人
I know somebody who loves nuts.
谁?
Who?
吉米一号♥ 吉米二号♥
Jimmy 1, Jimmy 2,
吉米三号♥... 四号♥呢?
Jimmy 3... Where's Jimmy 4?
- 她刚才还在 - 也许
- She was right here. - Well, maybe
她在哪儿被花生噎着了
she's off somewhere choking on a peanut.
你今天有点暗黑
you're getting dark today.
嗯 吉米四号♥?
Hmm. Jimmy 4?
吉米? 吉米四号♥?
Jimmy? Jimmy 4?
- 我就知道迟早要发生的 - 瑞贝卡?
- I knew this was gonna happen. - Rebecca?
我们会找到她的 别担心 天哪
We'll find her. Don't worry. Oh, god.
棒 威士忌喝完了
well, that does it for the whiskey.
我爸曾经说
Daddy used to say
伏特加是共♥产♥党喝的
That vodka was for commies.
可惜爸爸没在
But daddy's not here.
只有伏特加在这儿
And the vodka is.
我的天哪...
Oh, dear god. Oh...
先喝棕的再喝清的 无所畏惧
Brown before clear, never fear.
好吧 我敢肯定也没有这回事儿
Okay, I'm pretty sure that's not a thing either.
我天 你有猎刀?
Oh, my god, you have a hunting knife?
有何不可呢?
Why wouldn't I?
我们玩个小游戏吧
Ooh, let's play a little game
是我从俄♥罗♥斯♥的妓院学来的
that I learned in the back room of a Russian brothel.
- 我勒个去 - 没问题的
- Oh. Oh, no. - That's okay.
看吧 如果你够快的话
You know, if you do it fast enough,
就算失手扎到 也不会疼
It won't hurt if you miss.
哈!
Hah!
别别 我爱我的手指
No, no, I like my fingers.
我也爱我的
I like mine too.
我爱我的脸 快打我脸
I like my face. Punch it.
我的天 我不会打你脸的
Oh, my god. I'm not gonna punch your face.
不是你 假正经小姐
Not you. Miss goody-goody.
真有意思 就像"激♥情♥年代"一样
Oh, that's funny. It's like in "The crucible."
人们要么是假正经 要么就是假正经者的代理人
Everybody's either goody proctor or goody goody.
你就是个假正经的假正经
You'd be goody goody-goody.
不好意思 我就是个电影迷
Oh, sorry. Theater nerd alert.
现在快打我
Now punch me.
波姬 你... 你真的吓着我了
Uh, brooke, you're... you're really scaring me.
要么你打我 要么我就要打你了
You either punch me, or I'm gonna punch you.
很简单 一...
It's simple. One...
- 二.... - 你猜怎么着?
- Two... - You know what?
我要带凯莉去做发型化妆了
I'm gonna take kelly to hair and makeup.
是吗 她看起来已经很好了
Yeah. Okay. She looks good enough.
才没有! 她就是个土肥圆!
She does not! She looks pasty and ugly!
好啊 你快放开
Yeah. You let go
凯莉·拉瑟福德!
Of kelly rutherford!
你跟我一起走
You are gonna come with me.
波姬...
Brooke...
凯莉!
Kelly!
好吧 这个是史黛西
Okay, there's staci
从垃圾桶里翻出蛋糕来吃... 第二次
Eating cake out of a trash can... Again.
菲尔 我需要知道凯莉在哪儿
Phil. I need to locate kelly rutherford.
你能看看监控录像吗?
Can you check the security cameras?
排队吧还没轮到你
I'm gonna need you to wait your turn.
这事儿很紧急 马上要到演播时间了
No, it's urgent. It's almost show time.
好啦 我会看的
Fine, I'll check.
我没有看见她 谁让你放她出去的
Nope, I don't see her. You shouldn't have let her out.
如果你看到她了记得通知我
Let me know if you see her.
不知道你们在干嘛 但是我并不关心
I don't know what this is, but I don't care for it.
去关心你的赃物吧...
Care for that booty...
我都没帮他查呢 你们看出来了吗?
I didn't even look. Could you tell?
天哪
oh, dear god.
- 告诉我她没事 - 她死了
- Tell me she's okay. - She's dead.
什么? 我的天啊
What? Oh, my god.
我的老天爷啊! 造了什么孽!
Oh, my god! Oh, my god. Holy...balls!
这才叫爽快啊
You know, it's kind of invigorating.
我们杀了凯莉·拉瑟福德
We just killed kelly Rutherford.
不是我们杀了凯莉·拉瑟福德
We didn't kill kelly Rutherford!
- 是你! - 不是
- You did! - No.
是我们俩杀的 我们都参与了
We did. We're in this together.
不 我们现在得叫医生
No. We gotta get medical attention.
- 我们马上叫救护车... - 她已经死了
- We're gonna call the ambulance... - She's...dead.
- 冷静点 - 好吧好吧
- Get it together. - Okay, okay.
我们该打给警♥察♥
We're gonna call the cops.
我们会解释一切的
We're gonna explain everything.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be totally fine.
我们要做的就是把她处理了
What we need to do is get rid of her.
你有没有可以溶解尸体的那种酸?
Do you have any of that acid that's used to dissolve bodies?
什么? 不行!
What? No!
我没有... 可能吉米的办公室有...
I don't have any... maybe in Jimmy's office...
不! 我们不能...
No! We're not gonna put...
听我说! 听我说
Listen to me! Listen to me.
我们必须把她处理了
Okay. We need to get rid of her.
好吗 我们得让她消失
Okay? We need to make her disappear.
没人知道她在这儿
No one knows she was here.
大家都知道她就在这儿!
Everyone knows she was here!
大家都知道她就在这儿 你疯了!
Everyone knows she's here. You're insane!
我没疯
I am not insane.
你觉得警♥察♥会相信谁呢?
And who do you think the cops are gonna believe?
嗯? 你?
Hmm? You?
还是一个深受爱戴的好莱坞明星?
Or a beloved hollywood icon?
我很抱歉 警官
oh, I'm sorry, officer.