她...她绑♥架♥了我逼我喝酒
She...she kept me hostage and made me imbibe alcohol,
然后凯莉想要逃跑的时候
And then when kelly started to try to leave,
她把她推到桌子边上
she pushed her into the corner of that table.
真的很抱歉 给这个女孩儿搬金球奖吧...
I'm sorry. Give the girl a golden globe...
讲真! 眼泪都是真的!
For sake! These tears are real!
别把你那神经质的泪水擦到我身上
Oh, my god, do not wipe your psycho tears on me.
听着 既然我都向你坦言了 那我就告诉你
Listen, as long as we are being honest,
张菊菊说得没错
Juju Chang was right.
你的口音? 恶心死了
Your accent? It sucked.
我的老天爷 你个贱♥人♥
oh, my god, you bitch.
- 你明明说很好 - 骗你的
- You said it was good. - I lied.
我天啊
oh, my god.
这都不是真的 我...
This is not happening. I just...
我没有杀掉美国甜心
I didn't kill one of America's sweethearts.
嘿 我才是唯一的美国甜心
Hey, I am America's only sweetheart.
现在 我们得把她弄走
Now, we need to get rid of her.
我们要用这张地毯把她的尸体卷起来
We are going to roll her body up in this carpet,
然后把她丢进垃圾桶
And put her in a dumpster.
不行!
No!
噢 你也有可能和她一样绊倒摔死的
Oh, you know, you could trip and fall too.
好吧 我们先得把这张咖啡桌搬开
Okay, we gotta move the coffee table.
我的天啊 太重了
Oh, my god, this is so heavy.
闭嘴 肥猪
Suck it up, fat ass.
喂 可是你刚刚在楼上说我很瘦的
Hey, you said it was skinny upstairs.
又是骗你的啦
Another lie.
你们俩在这里啊
There you guys are.
你们弄这张毯子干什么?
What's going on with this rug?
哦 我 我...
Oh, you know, I, um, I...
我不小心洒了甘蓝奶昔在毯子上 我不想
I spilled a kale smoothie on it, and I didn't want
麻烦别人清理它 所以我们就自己弄了
someone to have to clean it up, so here we are.
- 不 不 不 我可以找人来弄 - 不用了 我坚持自己来就好
- No, no, no, no, no. I can get someone to deal with that. - No, I insist.
你的夹克很不错哦
And that's a really great jacket.
噢! 谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
顺便说一下 我是戴维斯·马克斯菲尔德
By the way, Davis Maxfield.
我们在2013的奥斯卡颁奖仪式见过
We met at the Oscars in 2013.
噢 我当然记得
Oh, of course.
你还好吗 戴维斯?
How are you, Davis?
还好 还好 还是在做我的老本行
Good, good. Just doing my thing.
嘉宾制片人 寻找那些遗失的明星
Talent producing, trying to find lost celebs.
你知道么 我刚刚看到凯莉
You know. Well, I just saw kelly
去化妆间那里了
go to hair and makeup.
噢 太好了 太谢谢你了
Oh Good. Thank you so much.
你真是我的救命恩人
You're a lifesaver.
好了
Okay.
继续做事 我们行动吧
Back to work. Let's go.
噢! 噢! 看你干的好事 你个笨蛋
Oh! Oh! Look what you did, you idiot.
什么鬼?
What the...?
噢 我的天啊 这是吉米捐精生出的小孩
Oh, my god. That's one of Jimmy's kids from his sperm charity.
嗯 宝贝 你进去里面好不好呀?
Um, sweetie, why don't you go inside?
好吗?
okay?
有多快跑多快
Run as fast as you can.
她看到太多了
She's seen too much.
我们得杀了她
We have to kill her.
出来吧 出来吧 不管你在哪儿
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
- 听起来好吓人 - 好吧 嗯...
- That sounds creepy. - Okay, um...
出来吧 小女孩 我有糖要给你哦
Come out, little girl. I have candy for you.
好多了 托德
Much better. Todd,
这里发生什么了?
What's going on here?
你们有没有看到吉米四号♥?
Have you seen jimmy 4?
- 没有 - 啊 她不见了
- No. - Ah, she's missing.
儿童失踪?
Missing children?
当年我的两个孩子失踪的时候
When my two children went missing,
我们的政♥府♥告诉我什么也别问
my government told me not to ask questions
也不用去找 我劝你也照做吧
and to stop looking. I suggest you do the same.
你为什么不看好她?
Why weren't you watching her?
哦 我懂了 你就唱红脸
Oh, I get it. You get to be the fun one,
我就该唱白脸?
but I have to be the warden?
额 吉米杀的是我又不是你
Well, Jimmy's gonna kill me, not you.
吉米不会杀你的
Jimmy's not gonna kill you.
他会雇个专业杀手
He's gonna hire a specialist
杀了你 谁都找不到你的尸首的
to kill you. They'll never find your body.
- 是啊 - 她吓到我了
- Yeah. - She scares me.
- 她身上有一股白菜的味道 - 闭嘴吧
- And she smells like cabbage. - Shut up.
你们俩怎么当人父母的啊
You're terrible parents.
对 特别是她!
Yeah, but especially her!
她硬逼着我把他们带出房♥间
She forced me to bring 'em out of the room.
现在好了 吉米四号♥说不定倒在哪个沟里血流不止呢
And now Jimmy 4's probably bleeding out in a gutter somewhere.
噢 我就应该把他们锁在房♥间里面的
Oh, so I should just keep them locked in a room
让他们永远长不大
so they never grow wings and fly.
我希望他们长大
I want them to fly.
- 我们都不认识你 - 不 你认识的
- We don't even know you. - Yes, you do.
我们几个钟头前就见过 我们到底在吵些什么啊?
We met hours ago. What are we even fighting about?
这跟孩子无关 和我们俩有关
This is not about the kids. This is about us.
什么? 不对 这是走丢了的那孩子的事
What? No, it's about the missing kid.
是 是啊... 你说的是
Yes, that... yes, you are...right.
你真美呀
Aren't you pretty?
嘿 你想不想
Hey, do you like
玩化妆游戏呀?
to play dress-up and pretend?
噢 你肯定想玩
Oh, of course you do.
我教你玩一个扮家家游戏 好吗?
I'm gonna teach you a make-pretend game, okay?
现在 你只需要闭上你的眼睛
Now, but you have to close your eyes,
不用一会儿
And it'll only take a minute
游戏就结束了
and then it'll all be over.
够了! 够了
Enough! Enough.
如果你要解决这个小姑娘
If you are gonna k... k-I-l-l this little girl,
那你得先过了我这关
you're gonna have to do it through me,
因为我是好人 而你是坏人
because I am a good person and you are not.
你是一点都不知道你惹的人是谁吧
You have no idea who you're messing with.
我和撒旦? 我们可是在同一家读书俱乐部混的
Me and Satan? We're in the same book club.
好吧 这说法与其说很恐怖 倒不如说让人摸不着头脑
Okay, that's more confusing than scary.
- 吉米四号♥! - 托德叔叔!
- Jimmy 4!- Uncle todd!
- 她要杀我 - 什么?
- She wants to kill me.- What?
噢 我觉得她是想和她的爸爸妈妈在一起呢
Oh, I just think she wanted to be with her mommy and daddy.
好的 那 去找吉米一号♥ 二号♥ 三号♥吧
Okay. Well, go find jimmy 1, 2, and 3.
好
Okay.
我们一家又团圆了!
Our family is whole again!
你知道吗 这些孩子
You know, these kids
很幸运有你当他们的爸爸
would be lucky to have you as their dad.
噢 嘿 你自己也是一个很好的爸爸呀
Aw... Hey, you'd make a pretty good dad yourself.
嗯 我们是很好的一对
Well, we make a pretty good couple
父母... 队友!
of parent... teammates!
对 哥们
yeah, dude.
噢 好啦
ooh, okay.
耶 好的 耶 喔!
Yeah, all right. Yeah. Whoo!
啊 老天啊 我以为他们到死都不会闭嘴啊
Ah, Jesus. I thought they'd never shut up.
好了 来吧 我们把这尸体
All right, come on. Let's get this body
弄进垃圾桶...
into the dumpster...
然后就搞定了
And be done with it.
你感觉到了吗? 你有没有听到?
Did you feel that? Did you hear that?
凯莉·拉瑟福德还活着!
Kelly Rutherford is alive!
耶 谢天谢地
Yay. Thank god.
噢 我的天 哦 我的天 我的老天啊
Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god.
噢 我的天 凯莉 凯莉 凯莉!
Oh, my god. Kelly, kelly, kelly!
我的天啊 我怎么会在地毯上...
Oh, my god, why am I on a rug...
还在垃圾桶旁边?
next to a dumpster?
那个 亲爱的 你喝得有点醉了
Well, you just got a little drunk, honey.
唔! 是的 就是这样
Whoo! Yeah, that's it.
就是有点醉了 好吧
Just a little tipsy. All right.
好啦 你的头没事吧?
Here you go. How's your head?