Yeah, you're 59.
不 你会想...
No, you would, like, think...
你会觉得我...
No, you would think I was, like...
我听说你是个有趣的人 所以你才这么说的
I heard you're funny. That's why you did that.
你很有趣 有趣很好
You're funny, and funny is good.
我觉得女性有趣真的很好
I think funny for women is great,
因为并不是所有女人都有这种特质
'cause sometimes not all women don't all...have it all.
好吧 同时...
Okay, meanwhile...
我来解释给你听 好吗?
Okay, let me explain something to you, okay?
她29岁 我敢保证如果我们问她的话 她是29岁
That's 29. I guarantee if we called her over, she's 29.
我一眼就能看出来
I could hit that in a heartbeat.
亲爱的 要我展示给你看吗?
Honey? Want me to show you?
不 我不想...
No, I don't want...
不 就像是 一次临床诊断...
No, just as, like, a clinical...
你想要在跟我吃饭的时候搞这些吗?
While I'm here having a meal with you?
没错 不 不是 不管怎么说 我在这陪你
Yes. No, no. By the way, I'm here with you.
我可以跟那样的小姐约会 但我实际上选择了...
I could have that, but I have actually chosen...
- 我的天哪 - 不是 我想让你感觉好一点
- Oh, my God. - No, I want you to feel good.
不 不是 我选择了你...
No, no, I've chosen...
我不会立刻站起身走向那位小姐
I'm not getting up now and going there.
不 你没有理解我 这是一个赞美
No, no, you're not getting this. This is a compliment.
- 那我要谢谢你了? - 而且我在这陪着你
- Thank you? - And I am here with you.
抱歉 我们跑偏了
I'm sorry. We got off track.
- 刚刚说到我喜欢健身 - 对 你说过了
- So I like to work out. - Yes, yes, you told me that.
- 我看得出来 - 打扰一下 科尔小姐?
- I can see that. - Excuse me. Ms. Cole?
这是朱丽安·摩尔送的
Um, this just arrived from Julianne Moore.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
嗨 谢谢你送过来 我是唐尼
Hi, thanks for coming. I'm Donny, by the way.
- 很高兴见到你 - 这是...
- Nice to meet you. - And this is...
- 史黛西 - 史黛西 史黛西
- Staci. - Staci, Staci.
你真友善 唐尼
You're so friendly, Donny.
我很享受 这真是一个有趣的约会
I'm having fun. This is a fun date.
但你知道经常会在餐厅里发生什么情况吗?
But you know what happens a lot of times in restaurants?
我有点察觉到了
I kind of wait to sense it,
因为大家知道我身材很好
'cause people know about my body and stuff,
所以有时候他们希望我...
and sometimes people are expecting me to...
可以放松一些
get a little more comfortable.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你不是打算在餐厅里脱掉上衣吧?
You're not taking your shirt off in a restaurant, right?
不 背心不会脱 不过...
No, the undergarment is still on, but this is...
看你
Look at you.
你知道的 当你在公众视线中时
You know, when you're in the public eye
你就会变成他们所期待的样子...
and you start morphing into what people expect...
- 就是这么回事 - 真是不可思议
- This is kind of something. - That's amazing.
我从来没有和穿背心装的男人约会过
I've never been on a tank top date before.
对这里所有的女孩来说真是既有趣又古怪
It's fun and whimsical for all of us girls here.
没错 有时它们还会跳
It is. And sometimes we go out dancing.
太有意思了 约会真有意思
This is so fun, just going on a date,
史黛西的一次寻常约会
just once of Staci's dates.
- 没错 还有一件事 - 什么?
- Right. Okay, one more thing. - What?
纪念品 给你的纪念品 打开相机
Souvenir, souvenir for you. Get your camera out.
- 好的 - 快点 赶紧
- Okay. - Come on, let's go.
- 我要干嘛? - 快点
- What am I doing? - Come on.
这是给你朋友的
This is for your friends,
因为他们肯定不会相信你跟我约会过
'cause they're never gonna believe you went out with me.
我会把它放在我办公室的相框里
I'm gonna put it in a frame in my office.
我约会对象的照片
From our date.
我想吉米应该给我一台摩托艇
I'm thinking Jimmy should get me a Jet Ski.
摩托艇多没意思啊 无人驾驶汽车怎么样?
Jet Skis are boring. What about a self-driving car?
噢 对啊 那很酷
Oh, yeah, those are cool.
但要是我的车撞到人
But if I run someone over with it,
谁进监狱呢... 是我还是车呢?
who goes to jail... me or the car?
- 车 - 太棒了
- The car. - Awesome.
- 什么太棒了? - 托德正在想
- What's awesome? - Todd is trying to figure out
用他的脂肪从吉米那里换什么
what to get from Jimmy for his fat.
要是我的话我会给他一份丝芙兰(美妆店)目录
Um, I would hand him a Sephora catalog
然后说"请给我每样来一个"
and be like, "One of everything, please."
- 我不知道... - 托德...
- I don't know what... - Todd...
我不是很确定脂肪转移这件事
I'm not sure about this whole fat-transferring thing.
你的医生怎么说的?
What does your doctor say about it?
我没看过医生
I haven't talked to any doctor.
吉米告诉我没事的
Jimmy tells me I'll be fine.
不 托德 你必须找个人谈谈这件事
No, Todd, you have to talk to somebody about it.
- 这可不是开玩笑的 - 我没有医生
- It's not a joke. - I don't have a doctor.
那你要去找一位
Then you need to find one.
我去哪找个医生呢?
Where do I find a doctor?
对了
Oh, yeah.
我认识一个家伙
I know a guy.
更年期不仅会损耗像雌激素
So what happens in menopause is not only depletion
和黄体酮之类的性激素
of sex hormones like estrogen and progesterone,
还会出现甲状腺抵抗力缺乏...
but a compromised thyroid...
这里
Oh, me.
现在还不是回答问题的环节
I'm not taking questions quite yet.
接着讲 有些女性出现热潮红
All right, so some women experience hot flashes.
她们体重增加 然后阴♥道♥萎缩
They get weight gain. Then there's vaginal atrophy.
我很快的 兄弟
I'll be super quick, man.
你从哪拿到的麦克风?
Where'd you get that microphone from?
隔壁的《夜色秀》
Oh, "Nightcap" Next door.
我在那上班 我是吉米最好的朋友
I work there. I'm, like, best friends with Jimmy.
我在录节目
I'm trying to shoot my show.
是啊 你节目做的很好
Oh, yeah, you're doing a great job.
你简直棒呆了 兄弟
You're killing it, man.
什么问题?
What's the question?
把脂肪捐献给另一个人危险吗?
Um, is donating fat to another person dangerous?
我们现在在讨论更年期
We're talking about menopause.
你说的事跟更年期有什么关系?
What does that have to do with menopause?
好吧 如果一位50岁的女士
All right, uh, if a 50-year-old lady
把她的脂肪捐献给另一位50岁的女士
donates her fat to another 50-year-old lady,
那样会有危险吗?
is that dangerous?
会 有危险
Yeah, it's dangerous.
你的腿上会出现静脉血栓
You can get vein clots in your legs.
它们会到达的肺部
They can fly up to your lungs.
这叫肺栓塞
It's called a pulmonary embolism.
你有可能因此丧命 脂肪转移不是个好主意
You can die from that. That's not a good idea.
- 是吗? - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
不 我不想死
No, I don't want to die.
好吧 我要告诉吉米我不做手术了
All right, I'm gonna tell Jimmy I'm not gonna do the surgery.
谢了 奥兹医生
Hey, thanks, Dr. Oz.
你知道吗? 你真是一位优秀的术士
You know what? You truly are a wonderful wizard.
好了 我要去工作了
Okay, I got to get back to work.
借过一下 抱歉 让一下
Sorry about that. Excuse me. Sorry about that.
我们没有保安吗
I thought we had security here.
准备好面对你的持枪安全测试结果了吗?
Are you ready for your gun safety test results?
问题一...
Question one...
拿起枪时
When handling firearms,
一定要确保每把枪都上了膛
always assume every firearm to be loaded.
你写的是"不 低头看枪管里有什么"
You wrote, "No, look down the barrel and see what's what."
噢 我忘写了
Oh, I also should've put,
"你也可以用灯照亮那里"
"You can shine a light down there, too."
我的错
My bad.
问题二:
Question two:
"只要你知道怎么处理枪♥支♥
"It is okay to be reckless with your firearm
并且自信能够使用它
"As long as you know how to handle it
就可以莽撞地使用"
and feel confident using it."
你竟然画了一张
You just drew a picture of yourself
你朝天打乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的图
shooting two Uzis in the air.
没错 但你看我的表情多自信啊
Yeah, but look how confident my face is.
你全错了
You didn't get any of these correct,
一个都没对
not a single one.
你甚至连自己的名字都没填对
You didn't even fill in your name correctly.
有时我把我的名字拼成F-I-L-L(应该是P-H-I-L)