剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
and for that aspect, I think it's important.
哇哦
Wow.
我很惊讶Jeanette在我的剧作中看到了价值
I was amazed that Jeanette saw value in my play...
让人想起了约翰·帕特里克·尚利这样的剧作家
It's reminiscent of playwrights like John Patrick Shanley.
甚至将之与貌似为著名剧作家的作品
And even compared it to the work of who I assumed
相提并论
were famous playwrights.
很显然 我不能忽视那天晚上的情况
It was clear something happened that night that I couldn't ignore.
因此第二天 我回到1881俱乐部
So the next day, I returned to the 1881 Club
看看Ellen是否有兴趣调整我们的计划
to see if Ellen was interested in adjusting our approach.
我不清楚原因
I don't know what it was,
但是人们对这部剧很有共鸣
but people really responded to this thing.
我没怎么注意
I didn't get to pay much attention.
那时正在忙
I was busy.
我的意思是 人们在这抽烟
I mean, you can make good money
可以让你赚不少钱
having people smoke in here.
没错
Right.
而一部热门剧作则可以让你赚大钱
But you could make millions with a hit play.
确实有可能 嗯
That's possible, yeah.
虽然目前还很难确定
I mean, at this point, it's hard to know
这部戏是否真的会成功
if the play would actually be a success,
但我认为如果连试都不试一下 那就太蠢了
but I think we'd be idiots not to give it a shot.
没错 应该试试
Yeah, we should.
我很高兴Ellen能同意我的新计划
I was happy to have Ellen on board with my new plan,
然而当我第二天
but as I spent the next day
重温那晚的录像时
going over the footage from that night,
我还是没弄明白
I was no closer to figuring out
这部戏为什么如此有趣
what made this play so interesting.
直到我注意到了几个激动人心的瞬间
That was until I noticed a few exciting moments
可能吸引了观众的注意力
that may have gripped the audience.
一张桌子边的一对恋人亲了一下
At one table, there was a couple that shared a kiss,
于是我知道剧里有一条爱情故事线
so I knew there was a romantic story line.
还有一个瞬间 一个男人在炫耀他的滑板
There was also a moment where a man showed off his skateboard deck
与此同时 另外三个人在吧台自♥拍♥合照
while, at the same time, a three-person selfie was happening at the bar,
真是一幕完美的故事高♥潮♥
the perfect climactic action scene.
我之前没发现
I didn't see it before,
但那天晚上聚集了热门戏剧的所有元素
but this night had all the ingredients of a hit play.
我认为保证成功最可靠的方法就是
So I figured the surest way to guarantee success would be
分毫不差地重现当晚的每一个时刻
to re-create every moment exactly as it happened.
于是我花了一个下午
So I spent the afternoon
整合那天晚上所有的音频和视频片段
compiling all the audio and video footage we had from that night
然后雇佣了专业的抄录团队
and then hired a team of professional transcribers
写下说过的每一个词
to write down every word that was spoken.
这个过程比较漫长 耗时多日
It was a lengthy, multi-day process,
所以我试着保证
so I tried to make sure
让他们的工作环境尽可能舒适
their working environment was as comfortable as possible.
要点儿苹果汁吗
Want some apple juice?
不用
No.
你想要点儿苹果汁吗
Do you want some apple juice?
不需要 谢谢 - 好吧
I'm fine, thank you. - Okay, sure.
等到抄写终于完成之后
When the transcription was finally done,
我让人整合了对话并改编成剧本
I had the dialogue compiled and converted into a script
然后将拍摄到的人像放大
and then blew up images from our footage,
这样我就能找专业演员来演每个角色
so I could cast professional actors to play each role.
但是由于我们需要演员
But since it was crucial that they were able to
展现出原本角色的精髓
embody the exact essence of the original person,
于是我让选好的演员那周晚些时候来参加试镜
I set up auditions with my top picks for later that week.
不过至于Ellen的角色
But for Ellen's role,
我觉得如果她本人能参演就最方便不过了
I thought it would be simplest if she could just play herself,
于是我去拜访了她 看她是否适合这个角色
so I paid her a visit to see if she was right for the part.
你现在读的是一个酒吧女老板的角色
So you're reading for the role of female bar owner.
好吧 - 好
Okay. - All right.
你要先说一下你的名字吗
Do you want to just slate with your name first?
我的名字叫Ellen
My name's Ellen.
好的 你准备好了随时开始
Okay, whenever you're ready.
我刚刚没听错吧
You did not just say that.
没听错
Yes, he did.
好吧 拿好了
All right, here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 亲爱的
Excuse me, sweetheart.
好了 很棒 那我们保持联♥系♥
All right, great. Well, we'll be in touch.
好 没问题 - 好的
Okay, great. - Okay.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thanks.
我觉得Ellen做得很棒
I thought Ellen did a pretty good job,
但我需要推迟我的决定
but it was only fair to hold off on my decision
先看完我安排的其他试镜 这样才公平
until the rest of the auditions I had scheduled were done.
你现在读的是酒吧第六号♥顾客的部分
So you're reading for the part of bar patron number six.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好 你准备好了随时可以开始
All right, so whenever you're ready.
百威清啤
Bud Light, please.
好嘞 - 好
All right. - Cool.
很精彩 这个角色是你的了
That's great. You got the part.
太好了
Awesome.
随着越来越多的演员加入
As more and more actors came in,
角色都找到了很好的人选
the roles were filling up nicely,
尤其是扮演Ellen的演员
and I was especially blown away
我完全被她的演技征服了
by an actress who nailed the part of Ellen.
我刚刚没听错吧
You did not just say that.
没听错
Yes, he did.
好吧 拿好了
All right, here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 亲爱的
Excuse me, sweetheart.
哇哦 那段简直太棒了
Wow, that was really good.
现在每个角色都选定了
With every role now cast,
我给所有演员一周时间
I gave all my actors a week
来熟悉他们的剧本
to familiarize themselves with the script
然后把他们带到我租用的教堂
and then brought them to a church I rented
在假期周末进行为期三天的高♥强♥度团队排练
for three days of intense group rehearsal over a holiday weekend.
准备 开拍
So ready and action.
看起来大多数演员
It seemed like most of my actors
都很好地掌握了他们的台词
had a pretty good handle on their lines,
再稍加练习
and with a little bit of practice,
他们就快要能够完美重现
they were getting closer to nailing the blocking
那天晚上发生的那段关键情节了
of key action sequences that happened on the original night.
但随着排练的展开
But as the rehearsal went on,
我开始担心爱情线主演的表现
I became concerned about the performances of my romantic leads.
他们之间的情愫是这部戏剧的粘合剂
Their chemistry was the glue holding this play together,
但目前为止 我还感受不到
but so far, I wasn't buying it.
于是 那天其他人离开后
So after the rest of the group left that day,
我把那一对留下来单独培训
I kept the pair behind to work with them one on one.
我想要给你女儿生一个妹妹
I'd wanna, like, personally give your daughter a sibling.
我知道她会这样叫你 "爸爸"
Now, I know she'd be like, "Dad."
我愿意为她这样做
I would love to do that for her.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了 停
All right, stop.
我很希望这能像一段真实的关系
I really want this to feel like a real connection,
一个你俩之间真实的爱情故事
a real love story between you guys,
但我目前没感觉到
but I'm not getting that sense right now.
要不我们练习一下 好吗
How about we try an exercise, okay?
好的
Okay.
可以吗 - 没问题
Is that okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那么 Gabriel 你站在这里
So, Gabriel, you stand up here.
我们来试试这样
So let's try this.
看着我的眼睛说 "我爱你"
Look into my eyes and say, "I love you."
行
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧 你现在还没有让我相信
Okay, now I'm not believing that at this point,
再说一遍 - 好吧
So say it again. - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
再来
Again.
我爱你
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表