剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
他终于同意这项工作完成了
He eventually agreed to sign off on the job.
我并不是在故意为难你
I'm not trying to give you a hard time.
没关系
No, it's okay.
每个人的性格都不一样
Everyone has a different personality.
这意味着我的构想很成功
And that meant my concept was a success.
于是第二天 我找到David
So the next day, I returned to David
向他介绍了他今后需要雇佣的唯一员工
to introduce him to the only employee he'll ever need.
这是Jack Garbarino
This is Jack Garbarino.
你好Jack 我是David - 你好 很高兴认识你
Hey, Jack. I'm David. - Hi, pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你 - 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
是他的努力和付出
And it's his hard work and dedication
让搬运锻炼成功的
that really made this workout happen.
好的
Okay.
所以你什么时候需要新的搬运工
So anytime you need new movers...
好
Okay.
Jack可以上新闻
Jack can go on the news,
对全美国的人说谎
lie to everyone in America,
你就可以得到一群新的工人
and you'll get a fresh batch of people
愿意免费搬家
ready to move houses for free.
这太好了 - 是啊
That's great. - Yeah.
谢谢 好 随时准备工作
Thanks. Yeah, ready to roll.
好 那我就让你们俩接手了
All right, well, I'll leave you two to take it from here.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
All right.
好 所以 你是我的新老板
Yeah, so, um, you're my new boss.
我的责任是出去做宣传
So my job is to be out there to promote.
我可以上广播新闻 向公众宣传
I can do news broadcasts and be out in the public.
我可以开研讨会 或者
I can do, you know, seminars or, uh--
对了 我认识乔布斯
You know, I know Steve Jobs.
他 你知道的 他去世了
He, you know, he passed away,
苹果公♥司♥的创始人
founder of Apple.
我很高兴David有了他一直想要的免费劳动力
I was happy that David now had the free labor he'd always wanted.
另外知道Jack会按照约定完成工作
And knowing that Jack was holding up his end of the bargain,
我可以确定"搬运运动"的未来不会有差池
I could be sure that the movement's future was secure.
但还有一件事
But there was still one more thing
我需要处理
that I had to take care of.
我刚刚找出了字典上对色情作品的定义
I just pulled up the dictionary definition of pornography.
"印刷或影视作品中"
"Printed or visual material"
"露骨地描述或展示"
"containing the explicit description or display"
"性器官或性行为"
"of sexual organs or activity."
你是不是刚刚谷歌♥的
You just Googled this, right?
对 这是字典给的定义
Yeah, that's the dictionary definition.
"印刷或影视的"
"Printed or visual..."
好吧 那确实是印刷品没错
Okay, it was printed, for sure.
难怪我父母他妈的对我那么生气
No wonder why my parents were f*cking so mad at me.
嗯
Hmm.
"我这辈子都没进过健身房♥"
"I have never been to a gym in my life."
我从未去过健身房♥
I have never been to a gym before.
"这辈子都没有"
"Never in my life."
这辈子都没有
Never in my life.
"我甚至从未进门"
"I haven't even walked in the door"
"看一眼"
"to look around."
我甚至从未进门看一眼
I haven't even walked in the door to look around.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表