剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我只是想确认一下
Just wanted to make sure it's something
你对这个没有什么异议
you're comfortable with, cool with.
当然没有 - 那就好
Oh, for sure, yeah. - All right. Cool.
绝对没有
Absolutely.
经理很感兴趣 我们定下了时间
With the manager intrigued, we set up a time
那周晚些时候他会来看我们的展品
for him to see our display later that week.
我们之后再回来看看这边
So we'll check back with this in a bit.
但首先
But first,
Susan Kim是伊丽莎白艾伯的店主
Susan Kim is the owner of Elizabeth Albert,
一家在伯班克商业街上卖♥♥高端潮流女装的时装店
a boutique that sells some of the top women's fashions on the Burbank strip.
但是最近 她注意到生意变差了
But lately, she's noticed that sales have taken a dip.
人们消费少了
People are buying less,
或许他们正努力节省开支
or they're really tightening their belt.
还可能是因为这附近大多住着年轻情侣
It could be because, in a neighborhood populated largely by young couples,
Susan没有考虑到男性的需求
Susan was forgetting all about the men.
所以我拜访了她
So I paid her a visit
提供了让情侣逛她的店时高兴的秘诀
with a way to keep couples happy in her store.
实话说 从男人的角度看
To be honest with you, as a guy,
这个店确实挺无聊的
this store is pretty boring.
因为这是个女装店 - 没错
Cause it's a women's store. - Exactly.
所以 如果我陪我女朋友来这
So, if I came in here with my girlfriend,
只是假设 我没有女朋友
Hypothetically speaking, I don't have a girlfriend.
呃 你看 我觉得我会一直催她走
um, but... you know, I think I'd be nagging her to leave.
因为男人就是不喜欢在女装店待着啊
Cause men don't like to spend time in a women's clothing store anyway.
到目前为止 如果一个男人无事可干
Until now, you see, when a guy has nothing to do,
和他一起的女人就会有要离开的心理压力
the woman he's with feels a psychological pressure to leave,
这就让她不能在店里待久一点
which will often keep her from staying longer
买♥♥更多东西
and buying more stuff.
解决办法 设立男士专区
The Solution: A dedicated Man Zone
女人购物时 男人们可以在这里放松
where the guys can chill and relax while the women shop.
当然 有道理
That's sure, that makes sense.
相信我 我了解男人
I mean, trust me, I know guys.
只要手里有瓶啤酒
All we need is a beer in our hand
身旁有个好兄弟 我们就不会碍事了
and a bro by our side, and we are out of the way.
实际上 我从没听过有哪个男人说
I never, I've, in fact, never heard any guy saying that.
"如果我有啤酒和兄弟 我就满意了"
"If I had a brew and a bro, I'm fine."
我懂你的意思 但是男人的事就交给我吧
I totally hear you, but leave it to me for the guy stuff.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
Susan同意了 我们觉得店里的库存区
Susan was on board, and we decided that her back storage area
是开设男士专区的绝佳地点
would be the perfect spot for the new Man Zone.
于是第二天 我让团队搬来所需的物品
So the next day, I had my team bring in all the essentials
把这间房♥打造成男人专属的放松巢穴
to make this room the ultimate hangout den for guys.
当所有东西都摆好后
And once everything was in its place,
我们要做的就是等着第一对情侣进来
all we had to do was wait for the first couple to come in
然后看男士专区有没有效果了
to see if my Man Zone would work.
就是给你们说一声
Just so you guys know,
伊丽莎白艾伯有一个男士专区
Elizabeth Albert has a dedicated Man Zone,
就是说当女士购物时
so that means while the lady shops,
你可以有个地方消遣时间
you have a place you can hang out
一个又自在又能满足男性需求的地方
that's both comfortable and geared towards your masculine needs.
所以如果你想去那儿坐坐
So, if you wanna come hang out there
给她时间逛衣服
and let, give her time to shop.
想来吗 取决于你
You want? It's up to you.
你去吧 - 好
You do that, okay? - Yeah.
别让兄弟等太久 哥们儿
Don't leave this, uh, bro hangin', dawg.
你懂我意思吧 - 懂
You know what I mean? - Yeah.
好 我们会聊得很开心的
Great, and we'll be having fun in there,
你尽情逛吧
so take as much time as you need.
好 谢谢你 - 别客气
All right, thank you. - Yeah, no problem.
我知道把男人们引进男士专区
I knew it wouldn't be too much of a challenge
不是什么难事
to lure guys into the Zone,
等他们看到所有这些男人想要的东西
and once they saw it had everything a guy could want,
我有把握他们就不会想走了
I was hopeful they wouldn't want to leave.
总算自♥由♥了 是吧
Free at last, free at last, huh?
你觉得自在吗
I mean, do you feel free?
自在啊
Yeah.
事情进展得比较顺利
Things were off to a good start.
这位男士的女朋友正悠闲地购物
The guy's girlfriend was leisurely shopping,
同时在男士专区
while back in the Zone...
你猜我想来点啥
You know what I feel like?
特么的一罐啤酒
A mother-effin' beer.
男人做男人的事
It was just boys being boys...
接得好
Nice catch.
只是两个哥们做男人们喜欢做的事
Just two dudes doing what guys do best...
开了这玩意
Crack that shit.
闲聊 喝点小酒
Hanging out, grabbing a brewski,
再看点没有版权费的橄榄球赛
and watching royalty-free football.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
坦帕湾土匪队对阵休斯顿赌徒队
Tampa Bay Bandits versus Houston Gamblers.
均为上世纪80年代的不知名小球队
看吧
Enjoy.
马上要来个大阻截
Big tackle coming.
果然吧
There we go.
我以为他玩得挺开心的
I thought he was having a good time,
但情况很快就不妙了
but then, something bad happened.
我先走了 我要出去了
I'ma go. I'ma head out.
好啊
Okay.
这位老兄决定离开专区
The guy decided to leave the Zone
出去找他女朋友 而这才过了四分钟
and go back to his girlfriend after only four minutes.
更糟的是 片刻之后他们就彻底离开了
And even worse, moments later, they left the shop entirely.
这可不是我向Susan保证的效果
This was not what I had promised Susan.
我担心如果下一个男的也这么快走掉
I worried that if I lost another guy that quickly,
我就无法再赢得她的信赖了
there would be no winning her back.
所以当下一对情侣进来的时候
So when the next couple came in,
我必须得想个办法让男方多留一会
I had to somehow figure out a way to keep the guy chilling for longer,
不然我的男士专区就没戏了
or else my Man Zone didn't stand a chance.
你知道我想来点什么吗
You know what I feel like?
什么 - 特么的一罐啤酒
Oh, yeah? - A mother-effin' beer.
哎 抱歉
Oop. Sorry.
本来想耍点把戏的
Just meant to do a little move.
好吧 哦厉害了 - 给你 老兄
Okay. Oh, cool. - There you go, man.
谢了兄弟 - 玩得尽兴哈
I appreciate it, bro. - Enjoy.
第二位男士到目前为止都还挺顺的
So far, things were working out with my second guy...
不妙啊
That's not good.
你得放一会再打开
Gotta let it set.
他很放松地喝着酒
As he was relaxed and enjoying his beer.
但当我再放橄榄球赛的时候
But when I put on football again,
不知道为什么 这位老兄也不是很感兴趣
for some reason, this guy wasn't into it either.
超牛的触地得分庆祝要来啦
Great touchdown celebration coming up.
喜欢这个庆祝动作
Love that celebration.
才过了几分钟我就能感觉到要留不住他了
Just a few minutes in, I could tell I was losing him quick.
而他女朋友才刚刚开始挑衣服
And with his girlfriend just starting to shop,
我急需扭转局势
I desperately needed to turn things around.
这时我意识到我还没有和这位老兄
But that's when I realized I hadn't yet bro'd down
讨论每个男人都感兴趣的那个话题
about the one thing that's on every guy's mind.
你知道我最喜欢什么吗
You know what I like more than anything?
什么 - 做♥爱♥啊
What? - Sex.
哦没错 说得太对了
Se--oh, yeah. Hell yeah, man.
做♥爱♥永远做不够啊 老兄
You can never get too much sex, man.
就是说啊 - 永远不会嫌多的 老兄
Yeah, exactly. - Never too much sex, bro.
说得对极了
Definitely, definitely.
对啊 嗯哼
Oh, yeah. Mm-hmm.
那你最喜欢什么体♥位♥儿
What's your favorite, uh, posish?
从后面 - 啥
From the back. - Hmm?
从后面啊 后入式
From the back, yeah. From behind, yeah.
哦漂亮 - 长驱直入啊老兄
Oh, nice. - Straight damage, bro.
我喜欢传教士式 - 是吗
Mine's missionary. - Missionary?
对 - 不错
Yeah. - Yeah.
男上女下
Guy on top, girl on the bottom.
可以呀 没毛病啊兄弟
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表