剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
你们就别想继续骑马了
your ride is over.
懂了吗 - 懂了
Got it? - Yes.
好吧
All right.
现在两个正常骑手已经保证尊重别人
With the normal riders promising to be respectful
Heath的体重也达到了100公斤的限制以下
and Heath now weighing in below the 220-pound limit...
你感觉怎么样 - 很棒 我觉得很棒
How does it feel? - Good. Feels good.
你感到变轻了吗 - 是 变轻了 挺好的
Do you feel lighter? - Yeah, I feel light. I feel good.
大家终于可以给马上鞍
It was finally time for everyone to saddle up,
开始骑马了
so the ride could begin.
太棒了
Great.
我看着有史以来第一次
And I watched as, for the first time in history,
一个大体型的人能有机会骑马
a plus-sized man was able to ride a horse.
我的树枝挡板紧随其后
With my branch blockers trailing close behind
飞翔的稻草人飘在上方
and the flying scarecrow overhead,
我觉得我们能应对大自然带来的任何难题
I felt that we were ready for anything Mother Nature could throw at us.
很快我的气球保护设备就受到了考验
And it wasn't long until my balloon protection system was put to the test
我们的挡板小队赶紧就位
as my branch-blocking team raced into position
引导着Heath穿过狭窄的林中空地
to guide Heath through a narrow clearing...
我们现在能做的只有祈祷
And all we could do now was pray.
整个系统分毫不差
The system worked flawlessly,
在余下的路程中 经过一棵又一棵的树
and for the rest of the trail, tree after tree,
我们的队伍保证了脆弱的气球完好无损
my team was able to keep the delicate balloons intact,
这次骑乘非常成功
making the ride a success.
随着马布里群山上空浮起夜雾
And as the evening fog rolled in over the Malibu Hills,
我忍♥不住觉得
I couldn't help but feel like
这大概是上帝呼出的白气吧
it might just be the white breath of God,
他张开嘴说道 "做得好"
opening his mouth to say, "Nice work."
我和Joy碰了面 恭喜她创造了历史
So I met up with Joy to congratulate her on making history.
这是个伟大的时刻 是吧
It's a big moment, right?
我想是吧
I guess, yeah.
因为你 现在全世界超重的人都可以骑马了
Because of you, overweight people all over the world can now ride horses.
你死后 人们会以这件事来铭记你
I mean, this is how you'll be remembered when you die.
这我不太确定
I'm not sure about that one,
但我希望能作为世界冠军被人们铭记
but I hope I'm remembered for the World Championships that I won,
实话说吧 而不是因为这些气球
to be honest with you, not for doing these balloons.
你应该对这项成就感到骄傲 Joy
You should be proud of this achievement, Joy.
我确实对这项成就感到非常骄傲
I am extremely proud of this achievement.
这是一项非常好的成就
This is a good thing to be remembered by.
呃 有很多别的事情
Well, you know, there are a lot of things that
我希望人们因为那些记住我
that I-- that I hope to be known for,
特别是我的马儿们 还有我的狗
especially horses and maybe, you know, for my dogs, and,
我还热爱摄影 而且
you know, I did photography too, and
无意冒犯 但我觉得人们不会因为这些记住你的
No offense, I don't think anyone's gonna remember you for that.
这不好说
Hard to say.
你留下什么并不总靠你自己选择
Well, a legacy isn't always something you get to choose,
我真的觉得这件事 只有这件事
and I truly believe that this, and only this,
会成为你的精神遗产
will be your legacy.
这是毋庸置疑的
And there is nothing more to discuss about it.
如果你是这个节目的忠实观众
If you're a regular viewer of the show,
你也许能注意到 我非常喜欢
you've probably noticed that I have a keen sense of style
有职业范又比较随意的穿衣风格
that's both professional and approachable.
但最近我发现
But I recently discovered
如果我穿了其中一件标志性服装
that by wearing one of my signature articles of clothing,
我可能在无意中对犹太人群体
I may have unintentionally committed a hate crime
犯下了仇恨罪
against the Jewish people.
这可不好
And that's not good.
我十年来最喜欢的夹克
My favorite jacket for the last decade
是一件由"泰加"生产的风衣
has been a windbreaker made by Taiga,
它是一家颇受欢迎的外套公♥司♥
a popular outerwear company
总部设立在我的家乡温哥华的郊区
based out of my hometown of Vancouver, BC.
我非常喜欢这个品牌的夹克
I love the jacket so much
以至于几乎每集节目我都穿了它
that I've worn it in nearly every episode of my show,
所以你能想象到我有多震惊
so you can imagine my horror
当我最近发现"泰加"在冬季商品目录中
when I recently discovered that Taiga had published a tribute
致敬了臭名昭著的大屠♥杀♥否认者 Doug Collins
to notorious Holocaust denier, Doug Collins in their winter catalog
夹在一堆羊毛袜和巴拉克拉法帽的中间
amongst a selection of fleece socks and balaclavas.
当一家犹太报要求"泰加"作出回应时
And when asked for comment by a Jewish newspaper,
他们拒绝解释自己的行为
the company refused to explain their actions.
我爸也是这家德国设计风衣的长♥期♥顾客
My dad, who is also a longtime fan of the German-engineered windbreaker,
他还被常去的犹太教堂的一名信徒羞辱了
was actually shamed by a member of his synagogue
因为他穿着"泰加"的外套
for wearing the coat.
我觉得他想要我把"泰加"的商标撕掉
I think he wanted me to rip the Taiga label off.
他真的相当愤怒
He was really quite incensed.
而且他很不想让我穿着它上电视
And he had strong feelings about me wearing it on TV.
我觉得你不能帮反犹品牌打广♥告♥
I don't think you should promote a business that's anti-Semitic.
很明显 我再也不能穿我的"泰加"夹克了
It was clear I could never wear my Taiga jacket again,
但在寻找替代品时
but in searching for a replacement,
我意识到我不能确定其他品牌
I realized I couldn't be sure any of these other brands
没有隐藏什么见不得人的勾当
weren't hiding dark secrets as well,
于是我想到万无一失的唯一方法
so I decided the only way to be safe
就是自己开一家夹克公♥司♥
was to start a jacket company of my own.
我起了个很酷的名字 "冰峰"
So I came up with a cool name, Summit Ice
然后按照我的要求定制了一件软壳夹克
And then had a custom softshell jacket designed to my specifications.
但是为了消除之前的不良影响
But to undo the damage I'd done,
我得让我的品牌有一些寓意
I needed my brand to stand for something,
所以我给"冰峰"做了个网站
so I created a website to help launch Summit Ice
使其成为第一个公开普及
as the first outdoor apparel company
大屠♥杀♥真♥相♥的户外服装品牌
to openly promote the true story of the Holocaust.
我要确保这个品牌运作中的每一个人
It was important to me that every single person involved in the brand,
包括给商品拍宣传照的模特
down to the model I hired for product shots,
都要有和品牌一致的核心信仰
shared in the company's core beliefs.
大约有六百万犹太人死于大屠♥杀♥
6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, approximately.
是啊
Okay.
所以有多少犹太人死于大屠♥杀♥呢
So how many Jews died, then, in the Holocaust?
六百万 - 很好
6 million. - Okay. Great.
行 - 咱们一起卖♥♥夹克吧
Cool. - Let's sell some jackets.
好
Okay.
确认了团队中没有大屠♥杀♥否认者
With a team free of Holocaust deniers
加上让夹克看起来很棒的专业宣传照
and professional photos that made the jacket look really cool,
我做好了几乎所有准备
I had nearly everything I needed
要向全世界推广我的软壳夹克
to begin marketing my softshell jackets to the world.
但是为了让品牌更有信任度
But for this brand to have credibility,
我还需要一位犹太领袖的支持
I'd need the support of a Jewish leader.
所以我会见了洛杉矶的一位犹太教士 Shalom Denbo
So I arranged a meeting with L.A. based rabbi Shalom Denbo
向他展示了我的经营计划和品牌宣传材料
and showed him my business plan and marketing materials
希望他知道应该如何传达"冰峰"的核心价值
to get his guidance on how to convey the core values of Summit Ice.
"不要否认" 好吧
See, "Deny nothing," Okay,
你需要说得更具体一点
you're not focusing on something specific.
"不要否认"太含糊了吗
"Deny nothing" is too ambiguous?
没错 你们可以利用一些图片
Yeah, you probably want to have some image
让读者立马注意到
that immediately focuses the viewer on,
"这不仅仅是一件夹克"
"There's something more than just a jacket."
一张能立马让人想到大屠♥杀♥的图片
Perhaps an image that immediately identifies with the Holocaust.
一个臂章 - 没错
An armband. - Right.
纳粹万字徽
A swastika.
应该给他们看这种图片吗
They should see images of that?
没错 比如火化室 毒气室
Yeah, the ovens, the--the gas chambers,
还有犹太人排队被射杀的深坑
the pits where they lined them up to shoot them
在用毒气室之前用的坑
before the gas chambers.
但是我们还得卖♥♥夹克 不是吗
But we're trying to sell jackets too, right?
没错 但你需要这些图片才能明白
Yeah. You need to see images to know,
你不能一辈子逃避事实
you can't go through life with your head in the sand.
这些事是真实存在的 它们发生过
These things are real. They happen.
Denbo教士建议我们开设实体展示店
Rabbi Denbo suggested having some sort of physical retail display
在其中给顾客提供普及教育材料
that could include educational materials for consumers,
于是我联♥系♥了本地的一家户外用品店
so I reached out to a local outdoor store
他们的经理似乎对我们的品牌有点兴趣
whose manager seemed interested in carrying our brand.
我先说明一下
Just so you know, uh,
我们公♥司♥是大屠♥杀♥历史普及教育的强力支持者
our company's a strong supporter of, uh, Holocaust awareness education.
行啊 我还不知道呢 挺好的
Oh, neat, I didn't know that. That's cool.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表