剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah.
一旦我冒名顶替他的身份
Once I assumed his identity,
世界上就不能存在两个我
there couldn't be two of us.
这样你舒服吗 - 可以的
Okay, you comfortable? - Yeah.
所以我需要让Corey彻底与世隔绝
So I needed to completely isolate Corey from the rest of the world--
远离手♥机♥ 网络 尤其是他的家人
away from phones, internet, and especially his family.
到这就没路了
The road ends here, okay?
所以我们得坐直升飞机 - 好的
So we're gonna go into a helicopter. - Okay.
坐这
Here.
到了
All right.
哦 太亮了
Oh, that's bright.
我的眼睛得适应好一阵子
That is a big eye adjustment.
你应该能看出来 你需要的这里都有
So you can kind of see, you got everything you need.
我在房♥车中准备了足够Corey生存的物资
I had fully stocked a trailer with enough supplies for Corey to survive
我将他藏在莫哈韦沙漠的偏僻角落里
while I hid him in a remote corner of the Mojave Desert.
你喜欢Market Pantry这个牌子吗
Do you like this brand, Market Pantry?
我从来没吃过 但我会试试的
I don't think I've had it before, but I'll find out.
好的
Yeah.
向他展示如何使用便携式马桶之后
After showing him how to use the portable toilet...
哦 这样用的
Oh, yeah.
我拿走了他的ID卡 钥匙 手♥机♥
I took possession of his ID cards, keys, and cell phone.
手♥机♥壳很好看 哪里买♥♥的
Nice case. Where'd you get this?
哦 这是我妈用过的手♥机♥
Oh, it was my mom's old phone.
哦 我还想着这看起来有点女孩子气
Oh, yeah, I was thinking it looks kind of girly.
我知道 - 是啊
I know. - Yeah.
你们是会定期过来看看我的情况
Are you guys gonna come by and check on me periodically,
还是说我在这待两个礼拜
or is it, I'm out here for two weeks,
然后你们出现带我回去
then you show up and I head back?
是这样的
Yes.
把Corey安排好了之后 我出发了
And with Corey squared away, I was off.
走钢丝是人类能做的最鼓舞人心的行为之一
Walking a wire is one of the most inspiring acts a human can do.
所以过去的七个月里
So for the past seven months,
我一直在教自己如何保持平衡
I've been teaching myself how to balance
走直径1.3厘米的钢索
on a 1/2 inch steel tightrope.
我第一次尝试的时候
When I first attempted this,
我都没办法在钢索上
I couldn't even stay on the wire
站超过几秒钟
for more than a few seconds at a time.
但是一天天过去
But after days and days
经过数百小时的不懈练习
and hundreds of hours of relentless practice,
我逐渐变得游刃有余了
I began to get the hang of it.
就在认识Corey的一周前
And just a week before meeting Corey,
我终于可以成功走过
I was finally good enough to make it across a wire
离地1米5高的钢索
suspended 5 feet in the air.
然而为了把一个人变成国民英雄
But to turn someone into a national hero,
我需要大得多的场面
I would need the spectacle to be much bigger.
所以我选了洛杉矶市区的两座楼
So I picked a pair of buildings in downtown Los Angeles
作为我玩命走钢丝的舞台
to be the platform for a death-defying wire walk
其屋顶离地24米
80 feet above the ground.
现在我得让大众相信
Now I just had to convince the public
是另一个人在做这件事
that another man would be doing it.
所以当Corey在沙漠里隐居时
So with Corey laying low in the desert,
我争分夺秒地练习扮演他
I worked round the clock to master my impersonation.
我尤其喜欢 呃 白酱意面
I love specifically, like, alfredo pasta.
当假体和定制紧身套装做好之后
And once the prosthetic and custom body suit were ready,
我们就开始了长达四个半小时的化妆
we began the 4 1/2 hour application process
让我彻底变身成为Corey Calderwood
that would complete my transformation into Corey Calderwood.
接着我进行了第一场媒体公开亮相
And then I headed into the first media appearance
我为Corey预定了此次活动推广
I had booked for Corey to promote the big event.
95.5 KLOS
95.5, KLOS.
你将在洛杉矶市中心高空走钢索
So you're gonna get on a wire in downtown Los Angeles,
而且 你不是钢索特技演员吧
and it's something- you're not a tightrope walker?
是的 - 这不是你的职业吗
No. - This isn't what you do?
我六个月前才开始学习走钢索
I just started learning to wire walk six months ago.
完全是个新手
It's totally new for me.
我难以想象你站在高空钢索上
I can't imagine you being on a high wire
下面可能是成百上千的人
with thousands, possibly, of people- -
很多人都说
A lot of people have been saying that
我的行为很鼓舞人心 很英勇 对吧
what I'm doing is inspiring and heroic, you know?
但是 我自己不是这么看的
But I- - I really don't see it that way.
我的目的是提高公众对乳腺癌的关注
My goal is to raise awareness for breast cancer
METAvivor 致力于治疗并研究乳腺癌的慈善机构
还有针对慈善组织METAvivor的关注
and the charity METAvivor, specifically.
那么 你就是个英雄
Well, then you are a hero.
是的 - 希望你能成功
Yes! - I hope you make it
好吧 我自己不觉得
Well, I don't see it that way.
我并没有把自己当成英雄
I don't really see myself as a hero,
但是谢谢你这么说 谢谢你
but thank you for saying that; that is nice.
乳腺癌对你个人有什么影响吗
Did breast cancer affect you personally in some way?
没有
No.
这次广播亮相进行得无比顺利
The radio appearance couldn't have gone better.
有上百万的听众
And with millions of people listening,
我有信心这样能吸引很多人
I was hopeful it would draw a crowd.
但是我还有个亟待解决的问题
But there was still one issue I had to resolve.
我第一次见到Corey时
When I first met Corey,
他向我坦白了他的一个小困扰
he opened up to me about something he was struggling with.
要是能谈恋爱就好了
It would be good to be in a relationship.
空窗期一久 人就会挺寂寞的
It gets lonely when you're not with someone for a while, you know.
我担心要是他的爱情需求没得到满足
I was worried that if his love life remained unfulfilled,
他可能没有足够的信心
he might not have the confidence
进入作为英雄的角色状态
he would need to step into his new role as a hero.
所以我决定为Corey注册一个线上约会账号♥
So I decided to create an online dating account for Corey
从他的脸书上搬运了很多照片
that I populated with photos from his Facebook page.
我也拍了些新照片
I also created some new images
为Corey营造出敏感体贴的人设
that would help portray Corey as a sensitive guy
有让女人无力抵抗的魅力
that women would be unable to resist.
我上传这些照片后不久
And shortly after uploading them to his profile,
计划似乎奏效了
it seemed to work,
第二天一早 我就收到了回复
as by the next morning, I had a response
来自一个叫Jasmine的靓妹
from a lovely woman named Jasmine,
她看起来跟Corey很合适
who seemed like she might be a good fit for Corey.
我告诉她我有随从拍照人员
And after telling her that a camera crew was following me
因为我马上要表演玩命走钢索
because I was gonna be performing a death-defying wire walk,
她立即同意跟我约会
she instantly agreed to go on a date,
我们就约在第二天晚上
which I set for the following night.
我旨在建立恋爱关系
My goal was to establish a relationship
而这段关系最终会由Corey接手
that Corey would ultimately take over.
所以我竭力将我假扮的这个人
So I tried my best to portray a realistic
塑造为迷人又不失实的版本
but charming version of the man whose skin I was in.
我主要待在文图拉市 知道吗
I just spend most of my time in Ventura. You know?
真的吗 - 那地方没什么意思
Really? - Not the greatest place.
要我聊自己的事还挺难的
But it's kind of hard to talk about myself
因为面前坐着一位女神
with a goddess sitting right in front of me.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
哎 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我这样是不是有点俗套
Is that a bit cheesy, or...
没有 明明是甜言蜜语
No, it's actually really sweet.
没人叫过我女神
Nobody's ever called me that before.
我很惊讶这次约会进行得如此顺利
I was immediately surprised at how well the date was going,
因为在这种情况下
as in these situations,
我一般会紧张得多
I'm usually a lot more nervous.
我在高中时期 其实参加过辩论队
Back in high school, I was actually on the debate team.
哇 - 嗯呢
Wow. - Yep.
那么跟你辩论是什么感觉呢
So what's it like to debate with you, then?
我很厉害哦 - 你肯定很会辩论
Um, I'm pretty good. - I bet you're a pretty good arguer.
是的 我辩论还挺厉害的
Yeah, I'm pretty good at debating.
我们现在要不辩论一下
Should we try to debate something now?
哈 没什么
Or- I don't know.
只是个傻玩笑
Just a silly joke.
我们不用真的辩论
We don't have to do that.
十分钟过去了
And ten minutes in,
Corey和Jasmine不仅仅是合得来
not only were Corey and Jasmine hitting it off...
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表