剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我叫Nathan Fielder
My name is Nathan Fielder,
毕业于加拿大最顶尖的商学院之一
and I graduated from one of Canada's top business schools
并且成绩优异
with really good grades.
如今 我运用我的学识
Now I'm using my knowledge
来帮助挣扎求生的小企业主
to help struggling small business owners
在这个竞争激烈的世界里获得成功
make it in this competitive world.
这
This
就是救援高手
is Nathan For You.
如果你需要搬家
If you need to move to a different house,
或许你会给天使之城打电♥话♥
you might call City of Angels,
这是一家很有前途的搬家公♥司♥
an up-and-coming moving company
服务于洛杉矶地区
that serves the L.A. Area.
不过 最近老板David Sassounian
But lately, owner David Sassounian
发现盈利出现了困难
has been finding it hard to stay profitable
因为他这行的劳动力成本不断上涨
with the rising cost of labor in his industry.
对于我们来说 毫无疑问最贵的成本就是雇员
For us, our most expensive cost is our employees, for sure.
但在花时间观察David的搬家工人之后
But after spending some time watching David's movers,
我觉得或许一个很简单的方案
I realized there might be a simple solution
就可以解决他的所有问题
to all of his problems.
于是我去拜访了他 看看能不能帮上忙
So I paid him a visit to see if I could help.
你的工人们相当健康呀
Your movers are very in shape.
对 我的伙计们都很健康
Our guys are in shape, yeah.
我的意思是 搬抬这些箱子啊家具啊
I mean, lifting all those boxes and furniture.
是一种很好的健身方式
That's a great way to get fit.
对 伙计们能得到极大的锻炼
Yeah, the guys are getting a great workout.
他们总是能得到很好的锻炼
They're always getting a great workout.
这就对了
And that's the idea.
你看 在美国 平均每位健身者
You see, the average gym member in America
每年要花费超过七百美元来进行体力劳动
spends over $700 a year to perform physical labor.
这跟David的雇员们的工作
That's very similar to the work
十分相似
that David's employees do.
所以如果我们能够拿出令人信服的理由
So if we can make a convincing argument
来证明把箱子和家具从这家搬到那家
that moving boxes and furniture from house to house
是一种比去健身房♥更好的锻炼方式
is a better workout that going to the gym,
David就可以享有无穷无尽的劳动力
David could tap into an endless supply of labor
反过来付给他钱
that would actually pay him
以求搬运物品的机会
for the opportunity to move stuff.
人们一般不会花钱去
People don't usually pay to work...
给别人干活
for somebody else.
我觉得会有很多人来找你
I think you'll get a lot more people
如果他们认为这仅仅是一种锻炼的话
if they just think it's a workout,
只要我们不告诉他们
and we don't tell them
他们实际上在做免费的劳动力
that they're actually doing free labor.
这只是我个人的意见
I mean, that's just my opinion
作为一个深谙营销的人士
as someone who knows a lot about marketing.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我能不能说服别人做这个
I don't know if I can convince people to do that.
David半信半疑
David was skeptical
但还是同意给我一次机会
but agreed to give me a chance
来证明这个方案能奏效
to prove that this would work.
然而 掀起一股健身热潮
Launching a fitness craze, however,
将不是一件容易的事
would be no easy task.
我对这方面知之甚少
I didn't know much about this stuff,
但似乎每一种风靡的健身方式
but it seemed like every popular workout
都有一位魅力非凡的人士作代言
was based on a charismatic figure
他就是健身效果活生生的例子
who's a living example of what the workout can do.
我知道我相当有魅力
I know I'm charismatic,
况且健身营销法又是我的主意
and since the workout was my idea anyways,
我以为由我来当模特再简单不过了
I thought it would be easiest if I just did it.
但在看了我拍的宣传图之后
But after reviewing the promotional images I took,
我意识到我的身材不适合
I realized I just didn't have the body
扮演一个令人信服的健身专家
to be a convincing fitness authority.
所以我让我的监制们去了当地的一场健身大会
So I sent my producers to a local fitness convention,
他们找到了一位专业的健美运动者
and they found a professional bodybuilder
他似乎很有感兴趣做代言人
who seemed interested in being a spokesperson.
所以那周晚些时候 我把他带到了我的办公室
So later that week, I brought him to my office
看他是否能不能胜任这份工作
to see if he could impress me enough to get the job.
我虽然年纪大了 但是看着我
I'm older, but watch me.
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
我的体力可以胜过你
I can outperform you.
我能 我看上去跟你一样年轻力壮
I can--you know, I look just as good as you do.
我觉得这是一次宝贵的教学机会
I see this as an opportunity really for me to teach.
Jack说的都没错
Jack said all the right things,
但我真正在意的是他的身材
but what I really cared about was his body.
是 你有
Yeah, you've got--
看起来你似乎身材不错
seems like you've got a good bod.
谢谢夸奖 - 嗯
Thank you. - Yeah.
Jack得到了这份工作
Jack got the job.
由于他这份代言人的工作至关重要
And because his role as spokesman would be so crucial,
我为他准备了一份详尽的合同要他签署
I prepared an extensive contract for him to sign.
如果你去世了
In the event of your death,
我们将保有你的姓名权 肖像权
we have the rights to your name, likeness.
可以 当然
Sure, sure.
还有DNA - 可以
DNA as well. - Okay.
这条 你能接受吗
Is that...are you comfortable with that?
嗯 可以 - 好的
Yeah, yeah. - Okay.
可以接受
That's fine.
有了Jack当代言
With Jack on board,
我给他预演了一下我的设想
I walked him through my concept
一项名为"搬运运动"的全新锻炼方式
for a new workout called The Movement
这项运动的内容就是搬运箱子和家具
that would consist entirely of moving boxes and furniture
从一个地方搬到另一个地方
from one location to another.
我计划将Jack包装成
My plan was to position Jack
这项运动背后的权威专家
as the guru behind this workout
希望能让人们相信
in the hopes I could convince people
他这惊人的体格
he got his amazing physique
完全是靠搬家具用品练就的
solely from lifting household items.
神态丰富一点
Let's see some attitude.
很好
Beautiful.
为了能够真正地推销这个概念
And to really sell this idea,
我雇了一位胖版的他
I hired an obese look-alike
来假扮减肥之前的Jack
to pose as Jack before he lost the weight.
现在"搬运运动"有了挂名领袖
Now that The Movement had its figurehead,
我还需要一本他的自传来为他立名
I wanted to legitimize Jack with his own book.
所以为了尽快完成这项工作
So to get the job done quickly,
我联♥系♥了一位代笔人
I contacted a ghostwriter
他在Craigslist网登出了服务广♥告♥
who advertised his services on Craigslist
我将他邀至我的办公室
and invited him to my office
看看他是不是这项任务的正确人选
to see if he was right for the task.
我要找的这个人
What I'm looking for is someone
他要懂得很多健身方面的知识
who knows a lot about fitness.
好的 - 你可以吗
Okay. - Is that you?
没问题
Yes.
你知道 出于对我工作的负责
You know, for my own due diligence,
我需要确认你是一个优秀的写手
I need to know you're a good writer
才能雇用你 对吧
before hiring you, obviously.
嗯
Yeah.
那你现在能不能想一个原创的句子
So can you come up with an original sentence right now
然后让我听听
and tell it to me?
呃 可以
Um...Okay.
好了
Okay.
呃 烛光跃动 世界静止
Um, the candles flickered, the sheets were still,
房♥间内只有罗曼和肯绮之间的氛围在慢慢延伸
but all the energy in the room surrounded Roman and Kenzie.
肯绮向前迈了一步
Kenzie stepped forth and...
轻触罗曼的臂膊
gently touched Roman's arm.
突然间 他双腿无力 颤抖着倒下了
He suddenly felt weak in his legs and trembled and fell
犹如利刃伤及了他的阿基琉斯之踵
as if his Achilles heel had been struck by a blade,
而这不过是女人的轻抚而已
but all it was was simply a woman's touch.
哇
Wow.
这句子很不错
That was a good sentence.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表