剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我觉得她玩得很开心
but I project that she's having fun.
所以这是科学 但是
So it's science, but then
你又加入了自己的观点 还是
you add your own kind of opinions, or--
没错 做这个项目的时候
Right, you have to have a vision
必须要有一定的想象
when you start the project.
最终 你得到的就是科学和想象
Ultimately, what you end up with is science and vision.
所以这是二者的结合咯
So this is a combination of both?
是的 这是科学与想象的结合
Right, it's a combination of science and vision.
好吧 呃
Okay. Um...
这是个男孩
This is a boy.
才不是 - 就是 没错
No. - This, yeah.
好吧 所以 我弄成了女孩
Okay, so... I made this a girl.
好吗 我以为这是个女孩
Okay? I thought this was a girl.
好吧 这 这是个男孩
Okay. I-I-It's a boy.
好吧 - 应该是 嗯
Okay. - I believe, yeah.
那么 这至少说明
Well, the good news about that is--
至少挺好笑的 我可以把这个女孩 男孩
or the funny news is that I could take a girl or boy
变成一个女孩
and make it into a girl.
我现在更担心准确度了
I'm just more concerned with accuracy.
好吧 下个版本我会把他变成男人
Yeah, I'll make him a man on the next version.
好吧 呃
Okay. Um--
虽然我有点质疑Cornelius的一些决定
I wasn't sure about some of Cornelius' choices,
但是我仍然觉得
but still, I felt like
这些信息足够让我开始报价了
I had enough information to start making offers,
所以那周晚些时候 我开始约谈父母
so later that week, I began meeting with the parents
让我挑出的小球员们签署代言合同
of my top picks to negotiate an endorsement deal
如果他们的孩子成为专业球员 就要履行代言义务
that would go into effect if their kids went pro.
我们认为250美元的报价非常公平
We think $250 is very fair
鉴于你们小孩的年龄
because of the age of your child,
我们的期望价 呃 会比较低
and we expect, you know, a low price
因为我们买♥♥代言权时他还 你懂的 很烂
because we are buying while he still, you know, sucks.
嗯 - 好吧
Hmm. - Okay.
也没见其他人来找你们签合同 对吧
I mean, no one else is offering you deals, right?
对
Right.
那就好了
All right.
大部分家长同意签订我们的合约
The majority of parents agreed to sign our contract,
只要这些孩子成为明星运动员
which would allow Niky's to use their kids
尼基运动就能请他们做未来的品牌大使
as future brand ambassadors if they became star athletes,
但最令我激动的还是
but I was most excited about
与我最顶尖的种子选手Sasha达成协议
landing a deal with my top prospect, Sasha.
他在球场上技术娴熟
His skills on the field
远远超过了任何其他球员
far exceeded any of the other players,
而且我觉得他最有可能
and I felt like he was our best shot
变成专业球员并且成为巨星
at playing in the big leagues and becoming a star,
所以我和他爸爸谈好后
so once I finished up with his dad,
就和他坐下面谈
I sat down with him
确保他走在正轨上
to make sure he stayed on track.
我们很高兴能和你做生意
We're really excited to be in business with you.
我看得出你很有潜力
I see a lot of potential.
潜力是什么意思呀
What does potential mean?
但正当我们聊着他的未来时
But as we were chatting about his future,
Sasha的话使我受到了意外打击
Sasha said something that blindsided me.
我长大之后想成为宇航员
When I grow up, I want to become an astronaut.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
Sasha 要知道 你可以做任何事情
I mean, Sasha, you know, you can do what you want,
但是你真正的天赋在球场上
but, you know, your talent really is on the field.
但是 我想 等我长大了
But I think when I'm older enough like you,
我可能有机会去月球
maybe I could go to the moon.
他的话让我非常担忧
I was deeply concerned.
Sasha要是决定追求自己的梦想
If Sasha chose to pursue his dream
去航♥天♥局工作
of working in the space program,
尼基运动的宣传企划就要遭殃了
it would be a huge setback for Niky's endorsement portfolio.
我得想个办法保住Sasha
I had to find a way to keep him on track,
那周晚些时候
so later that week,
我安排了一位"真正"的宇航员
I arranged for who I said was a real astronaut
来Sasha的家里拜访
to pay a visit to Sasha's home,
但事实上 这位宇航员是我的老朋友James Bailey
but in reality, this astronaut was my old pal James Bailey,
据我所知 他很擅长
who I knew had a special skill
对小孩进行规劝
for nudging children in the right direction.
我今天给你准备了一个特别的惊喜 - 好哇
I have a special surprise for you today. - Okay.
你想见一见真正的宇航员吗
How would you like to meet a real-life astronaut?
真正的宇航员 - 没错
A real one? - Yeah.
于是我把James带来 给Sasha讲一讲
So I brought in James to help Sasha learn a bit more
外天空的生活
about life in space.
我的人生就像一场噩梦
My whole life has just been a nightmare.
真的是很可怕的经历
It's a terrible experience.
我有好多朋友要么死在了外太空
You know, most of my friends have died in space
要么就是被逼疯了
or gone insane
因为外太空上实在太孤独了
from the unimaginable loneliness of being there.
真的吗 - 真的
Yeah? - Yeah.
我的老婆和孩子 都死在了外太空
My wife and my kids, they died in space.
死于一场意外
It was an accident.
可是小孩子不是不能去外太空吗
But I thought kids can't go to space.
是的 我把他们偷偷带上了飞船 - 哦
Yeah, I smuggled 'em on against the rules. - Oh.
随着James的讲解 我看得出
As James went on, I could tell
Sasha也慢慢开始理解
Sasha was getting a better understanding
太空旅行的种种危害
of the dangers of space travel.
有些餐馆甚至不允许我在那吃饭
Some restaurants, they won't even serve me
就因为我曾经是宇航员
because I used to be an astronaut.
真的吗 就像有色人种
Really? That's like a brown person.
很久以前 如果你是有色人种
If you were a brown person a long time ago,
那么你就不能进餐馆
what happened, like, you couldn't go to a restaurant.
你也是这样的吗
Is that how it feels?
没错 差不多就是这样
Yeah, that's kind of how it is.
有些人就会受到这种歧视
It's that kind of discrimination that happens.
真的吗 - 没错 你知道吗
Really? - Yeah, you know what,
我很后悔没有成为足球运动员
I really just wish I had decided to be a soccer player
而是成为了宇航员
instead of an astronaut.
真的吗 - 对啊 可惜现在太晚了
Oh? - Yeah, it's too late for me now.
我下次出任务估计都没法活着回来
I'll probably die on my next mission anyways.
真的吗 你什么时候去 两年之后吗
Really? When is it, in two years?
对 没错 两年之后
Yes, sure, two years from now.
等James和Sasha聊完天
After James was done talking to Sasha,
我回来查看成果如何
I came back in to see how it went.
哇 刚刚还挺好玩的呢
Wow, that was cool, huh?
是的 太酷了
Yeah, it was amazing.
你和一名真正的宇航员聊了天 - 是的
You got to talk to a real astronaut. - Yeah.
所以你学到了什么
So what did you learn?
他说他全家人都死在了外太空
He said that his family died in space
因为他违规把孩子带上了飞船
because he didn't follow the rules, and he took his kid.
嗯 - 他还告诉我 有一次
Mm. - And he told me that once,
有个外星人试图把他 把他拽进太阳里
a alien tried to--to pull him into the sun.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
所以你还想当宇航员吗
So do you still want to be an astronaut?
嗯 一点点吧 不是很想了
Well, a little, not really, not as much.
那你以后想干嘛呢
What do you think you're gonna do instead?
踢足球
Play soccer.
你要是这么决定的话 也没人拦着你
Well, if that's your choice, then that's your choice.
嗯
Yeah
Sasha重回正轨
Sasha was back on track,
现在 我终于可以回到尼基运动
and that meant I could finally return to Niky's
带上我准备好的代言人合集
with the solid portfolio of kids I needed
来帮助它成为全国知名品牌
to give him the best shot at becoming a national brand.
其中有一些孩子肯定会失败
I mean, some of them are definitely gonna flame out,
但只要有一个成为专业运动员
but all you really need is one to go pro
你就大获成功了
for this to pay off big-time,
所以前景还是挺乐观的
so I think your odds are pretty good.
哦 - 没错
Oh. - Yes.
好的
Good.
我个人有个习惯
One thing I like to do is
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表