There he is!
你们要是觉得能告诉别人你们看到了大脚怪
Now, if you're thinking you can tell people you've seen me,
祝你们好运 没人会信的
good luck with that. Nobody will believe you.
对了 还有一件事
Oh, one more thing!
我该给你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
快来 腌黄瓜先生
Come on, Mr. Pickles!
终于有能记到博客上的事了
Finally, something to blog about!
笑死我了 老镇那边有人发帖说
LMAO! Someone down in old town posted
论♥坛♥
他在杂货店里看到一只大脚怪在买♥♥做樱桃派的食材
he'd seen a bigfoot in a grocery store buyin cherry-pie ingredients,
包括奶油雪莉酒
including cream sherry!
真是个傻子 大脚怪根本不存在
Ah, what an idiot. Bigfoot don't exist.
-奶油雪莉酒不是维托的独家配方么 -那又怎样
- But wasn't cream sherry Vito Pizzarellis special ingredient? - So?
假设 为了降低受保护的目击证人
Suppose, in order to undermine the credibility of any
的可信度
sighting of a protected witness,
政♥府♥把那些告密者变成神秘生物作为新身份
the feds gave snitches new identities as mythical creatures
比如半人马或者美人鱼
such as a centaur or a mermaid.
不 美人鱼是真的 我在河里见过
No, no, mermaids is real. I seent one in a river.
你见过他吗
维托·皮扎雷利
神秘生物更应是指太空哥布林或者芝士男这样的
Mythical creatures is more like space goblins or the cheese man!
或者独角兽
Or a unicorn.
有人在那家杂货店
Hey, some people was also brutally murdered
被残杀了
at the same grocery store!
绝对是维托·皮扎雷利
It's Vito Pizzarelli!
爸爸 这样真好
This is really nice, dad.
我很久没这么开心过了
I haven't enjoyed myself this much since... Uh...
救命
Help!
爸爸
Dad?
你有四吗
Uh, do you have any fours?
还有一次 我爸爸教我怎么钓鱼
And another time, my dad showed me how to fish,
还有一次 我爸爸教我认识乌龟
and another time, my dad showed me what a turtle was!
还有一次
And another time...
好了 孩子
Yeah, yeah, kid.
派做好了
Looks like the pie's done.
看着跟妈妈做的一样
Wow, it looks just like mom's pie!
到时候告诉我结果 当大脚怪是很孤单的
Well, let me know how it goes. It gets lonely out here being bigfoot.
儿子 你又没接住
You dropped another one, son!
你应该对我说什么
Now, what did you want to say to me?!
-快说 -我
- Say it! - I'm...
你快说
You say it!
我很高兴和你共度父亲节
I'm so happy to spend father's day with you.
带我去餐厅
Now take me to the diner!
走吧 狗狗
Oh, come on, boy.
爸爸不想和我一起过父亲节
Dad doesn't really want to spend father's day with me.
又见面了 大脚怪
Hi, again, bigfoot!
汤米 你在干什么 别过来
Tommy, what are you doing?! Stay over there!
但是我把派带给我爸爸的时候
But I brought my dad his pie,
他在和别人一起过父亲节
and he was having father's day with someone else!
好吧 我有个新办法
All right, I got a new plan.
你先走吧 亲爱的 给自己买♥♥点果子
Beat it, toots. Get yourself some berries.
你还是唱的这么好听
You still got it, sweetheart!
名♥师♥出高徒
Well, I learned from the best.
我去给你买♥♥冰激凌怎么样
Now, how about I go buy you some ice cream?
谢谢你 这是我过得最好的父亲节
Oh, thank you! This is the best father's day since...
救命 救我 我被一只邪恶的狗囚禁了
Help! Help me! I've been held prisoner by an evil dog!
那你就是证人了
That makes you a witness!
原来是你的狗
Aah! It's your dog!
-离我远点 -等等
- Get away! - Wait!
你为什么要这么做
Ugh! Why'd you do that, huh?!
-儿子 你为什么要这么做 -什么
- Why'd you do that, son?! - What the...
我来收拾
I'll take care of it.
不 我儿子闯的祸他自己收拾
No, my boy made a mess, and he's gonna clean it up...
用他的嘴收拾
with his mouth.
不 我才不要
No, I won't do it!
快点 快点
Do it. Do it.
我不要
I won't!
不许跟你♥爸♥顶嘴 吃掉 不然我就炒了你
Don't talk back to your father! Eat it, or you're fired!
只要吃掉吗 那应该可以
Oh, just eat it? Yeah, I guess I could.
小子 我要你进去
Now, kid, I want you to go in there
然后用这个派糊他一脸
and hit him in the face with this pie.
但我爱我爸爸
But I love my dad!
有时候 为了提醒别人他们有多爱你
Sometimes, in order to remind someone how much they love you,
就要深深伤害他们 快去吧
you must hurt them... badly. Now go.
不 腌火腿家族来了
Oh, no... the Gabagoolies!
-爸爸 -汤米
- Dad? - Oh, Tommy! Uh...
我知道你不想和我一起过父亲节
I know you didn't want to spend father's day with me,
但我还是觉得你是全世界最好的爸爸
but I still think you're the best dad in the whole world!
不 他不是 我才是
No, he's not! I am!
老板 你可以拿走我的饭碗堵上你的菊
Boss, you can take my job and shove it up your a...
别动 孩子
Hold it, kid!
你从哪儿弄来的那个派
Where'd you get that pie, huh?!
就算我告诉你 你也不会相信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you!
是吗 聪明人 说来听听
Oh, yeah, wise guy? Try me!
不然我就一枪崩了你
Or I blow your brains out!
汤米 小心 别被打中了
Tommy, watch out! Don't get shot!
我来告诉你他从哪儿弄来的派
I'll tell you where he got the pie.
从大脚怪这里弄来的
From bigfoot!
维托·皮扎雷利
Vito Pizzarelli!
帮我跟那只鹿道个别吧
Tell the deer I said goodbye.
爸爸 我很高兴我们能共度父亲节
I'm so glad we got to spend some time together on father's day, dad!
汤米 我也是
Tommy, me too!
能和我儿子还有孙子共度这一天真是太好了
It's so great to spend the day with my son and my grandson!
腌黄瓜先生去哪了
Where's Mr. Pickles?!
我见过不少世面 狗狗
I've seen a lot of things, dog,
但到时候没人会相信我跟他们讲的这个故事
but ain't nobody gonna believe me when I tell them about this.
救命 救命 不
Help! Someone help! No!
你自求多福吧
Good luck with that!
-等等 我们可以一起揭发腌黄瓜先生 -不
- Wait! We can expose Mr. Pickles together! - No!
放下武器 你这杀人犯偷派贼
Drop the weapon, you murdering pie thief!
干得好 腌黄瓜先生
Good work, Mr. Pickles!
但是这只狗和大脚怪干的
But it was the dog a-and bigfoot!
大脚怪
Bigfoot?
我还是独角兽呢
And I'm a unicorn, right?
好狗狗 我什么也没看见
Nice doggy! I didn't see nothing!
该死 我们来晚了
Hot dang it, we're too late!
抱歉 小伙子们 腌黄瓜先生抢在我们前面了
Sorry, boys! Mr. Pickles beat us to it.
那赏金归谁呢
Well, who's gonna get the reward?
这狗可真聪明
That dog sure is one smart son of a gun!
爸爸 你回来了
Oh! Father? You came back!
你这个不孝子 我真希望你从未出生
You're a lousy son! I wish you were never born!
父亲节快乐 爸爸
Aww, happy father's day, dad!
我觉得这个派尝起来怪怪的
Oh, something about this pie doesn't taste right to me.
我觉得比平时好吃多了 亲爱的
I think it's even better than usual, dear,
多亏了汤米和腌黄瓜先生弄来了这派
thanks to Tommy and Mr. Pickles for finding the pie.
不必在意
Forget about it!
好孩子 腌黄瓜先生
Good boy, Mr. Pickles!
爸爸 我们能从杂货店买♥♥点特大腌黄瓜吗
Dad, can we get some of those jumbo pickles from the grocery?
抱歉 汤米
Sorry, Tommy.
我没有升职加薪
I didn't get that promotion.
而且那家杂货店不知道为什么关门了
Besides, the grocery store was closed for some reason.
我没买♥♥到你要的冰淇淋
I couldn't get the ice cream you wanted.
偷派贼竟是杂货店杀人犯
我想你还能再做一件事
Well, I know something you could do instead.
现在你终于能看到了 他把人关在
Now you'll finaly see! He's keeping prisoners in... huh?
父亲节快乐 爸爸
Happy father's day, dad.
不 不可能
No! It can't be!
老大 我们是要去抢银行吗
Hey, boss, we robbing a bank or something?