You, uh... You passed the test. Heh.
汤米 把清单上"正确使用地图"那条划掉
Hey, Tommy, check off "read a map correctly."
-但我们没有 -现在 如果你们
- But there isn't a... - Now, if you'll just
跟着我 天哪
follow me... ow! Gosh! Oh, gosh!
海豚警探宇航员击败了宇宙纳粹
Astronaut dolphin detective has defeated the space Nazis,
但现在有个脱衣舞♥女♥要生小孩了
but now a stripper is giving birth to his baby.
天哪
Oh, my God!
他把孩子吃了
He just ate the baby!
他也许不是个好父亲 但他是我们最好的警探
He may be a bad father, but he's the best detective we've got.
大家只想着做♥爱♥
All anyone ever cares about is sex.
撩拨我的欲♥火♥
Talk dirty to me.
马桶表面每平方英寸有三百二十万细菌
Toilet bowls have 3.2 million bacteria per square inch.
特大新闻 强雷暴正在接近
Breaking news... a severe thunderstorm is heading our way.
还有 我昨晚和这个女孩做♥爱♥了
And last night, I had sex with this girl.
你真是荡♥妇♥
You are a slut.
芝士男杀了维罗妮卡
The cheeseman killed Veronica!
我好了 洗澡去了
And... I'm done. Off to the showers.
不 芝士男
No! The cheeseman...
-芝士男 -给 亲爱的
- Cheeseman... - Here, honey.
这能为你的腿分担一些压力
This should take pressure off your leg.
不用了 亲爱的 走吧 汤米
No, thanks, honey. Come on, Tommy.
我来教你怎么过河
How 'bout I show you how to cross a riverrrrrrrrr?!
营地见
See you back at camp!
雷雨来了
A storm's coming!
快躲在树下
Get under the tree!
但爸爸说下雷雨的时候站在树下很危险
But dad said it was dangerous during a lightning...
你♥爸♥说的也不一定都对
Your dad isn't right about everything!
看 爸爸没说错
See! Dad was right!
杂货店
警长 营地发生谋杀案
Sheriff! There's been a murder at the campground,
这次 我有证人
and this time, I have a witness!
告诉他你在湖边看到了什么
Tell him what you saw at the lake.
-我看见一个裸女 -什么
- I saw a naked girl. - What?!
-告诉他另一件事 -我不能告诉别人
- Tell him the other thing! - I can't tell anybody.
说吧 没什么秘密瞒得过警长
Go on. Nobody keeps a secret from a sheriff.
对不对 阿比盖尔
Isn't that right, Abigail?
-没错 警长 -告诉他
- That's right, Sheriff. - Tell him!
好吧 真♥相♥是
Okay. The truth is...
我是处♥男♥
I'm a virgin.
-什么 -现在你知道真♥相♥了
- What?! - Now you know the truth!
出人命了
There's been a murder!
凶手是腌黄
It was Mr. Pi...
我抬不动
I can't lift it!
我去走爸爸过河的近路回营地找人
I'll take dad's river shortcut to get help back at camp.
那不是近路
It's not a shortcut!
怎么游泳
Now, how do you swim?!
芝士男
Cheeseman...
-你好 -芝士男
- Oh, and hi. - Cheeseman!
-妈妈 救我 -我来救你
- Mom! Help! - I'll get you out!
不
No!
-放开我儿子 你这个杀人犯 -我是想救他
- Let go of my son, you murderer! - I was trying to save him!
别相信你听到的一切
Don't believe everything you he-e-e-e-e-e-e-ar!
把手递给我
Just give me your hand!
好
Okay.
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles.
现在很适合偷♥窥♥
This looks like the perfect situation for observation.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
拜托 我只想来爽一小下
Come on. I'm just looking for a little peace... of ass.
什么 不 背毛
What the... oh, no! Back hair!
你现在走不了了 来吧
Can't back out now. You're doin' this.
你要干什么 住手
What are you doing, man?! Stop it!
我的天哪
Oh, my go... aah!
芝士男是真的
The cheeseman is rea... ugh!
-腌黄瓜先生 -他在这
- Mr. Pickles. - Aah! He's here!
秘密泄露了
The secret's out!
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
-芝士男刚刚出现了 -我们该分开走
- The cheeseman was just here! - We should split up, then!
不
No!
-等等 你能走路 -没错 我只是很懒
- Wait... you can walk? - Yeah. I'm just really lazy.
我的头好疼
Aah! My head hurts!
不
No! N-o-o-o-o-o-o!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles.
芝士男来了
It's the cheeseman!
死吧
Di-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-e!
不不不
Hey! No! No, no, no!
-站住 芝士男 -什么 我不是芝士男
- Stop right there, cheeseman! - Wha... I'm not the cheeseman!
是腌黄瓜先生 我有证人
It was Mr. Pickles! I have a witness!
好孩子 腌黄瓜先生
Good boy, Mr. Pickles.
怎么会这样
Oh, come on!
爸爸
Hey, dad!
-看我抓到了什么 -那真是
- Look what I caught! - Well, that's... ooh.
-这是芝士男 -你好吗
- This is the cheeseman. - Hey. How's it going?
-我能收留他吗 -我杀了你
- Can I keep him? - I'll kill you!
打到了 你肩膀上有蚊子
Got it! Little mosquito on your shoulder, dear.
没了你我该怎么办 亲爱的
What would I do without you, honey?
抱歉 各位 营地关门了
Sorry, folks. Campground's closed.
好吧 看来黑人活了下来
Well, well. The black guy doesn't die.
等等 这些树莓有毒
Wait! These are poisonous!
你可骗不了我
You can't get me like that.
我永生不死
Ha ha! I'm-a live forever!
往他身上扔芝士
Let's throw american cheese at him!
不
Oh, no!
真尼玛扯淡
This is some bullsh...
还有最后一件事
Only one more thing on our list...
看流星
See a shooting star.
我想感谢你们
You know, I just want to thank you people
接受我现在的样子
for accepting me for who I am.
在森林里很孤独 真是一场噩梦
It gets so lonely in the woods. What a nightmare, you know?
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
你个傻♥逼♥ 我恨芝士
Hey, you dumb bitch! I hate cheese!
-天哪 -这
- Oh, my! - Uh... Well, uh...
我今天过的很开心
You know what? I had a nice time today.
-你呢 汤米 -我抓到了芝士男 还有一条鱼
- How 'bout you, Tommy? - I caught a cheeseman and a fish.
我的鱼呢
Hey? Where is my fish?
芝士男去哪了
Where's the cheeseman?
你这条不听话的小鱼
Oh! Oh, yeah! Oh, you naughty, little fish! Huh?
腌黄瓜...
Mr...