入场费 25美元
晚安 睡吧
搞定了 我该去上班了
Ah, done. Well, I guess I should get to work now.
没人愿意做我的朋友
Oh, nobody want to be my friend!
我
Uh, I ...
救我 求你了 留下吧
Agh, help me! Please, you stay!
但我上班要迟到了 再见
But I'm late for work. Goodbye!
但是如果你不留下来跟我一起看电视
But if you don't stay and watch TV show together,
我就说你强♥暴♥我
I tell them you raped me.
什么
What?!
救命啊 他强♥暴♥我
Help, he raped me!
别别 好吧
Hey, shh, shh, shh! Listen, all right, all right.
长官 土星王子被杀了
Sir, the prince of saturn has been murdered!
看来该是海豚警探宇航员出手的时候了
Sounds like a job for astronaut Dolphin detective.
但是长官 海豚警探宇航员还在狱中
But, sir, astronaut Dolphin detective was arrested
因为太空哥布林跟你说他强♥暴♥了她
after that space Goblin told you he raped her!
把他弄出来
Get him out!
海豚警探宇航员
这就是为什么我最爱蓝色了
And that's why blue's my favorite color!
你真风趣
Oh, you're so interesting!
你相信一见钟情吗
Say, do you believe in love at first sight?!
当然 我现在就深陷其中
I sure do! I'm in love now!
我也是
Me too!
我有个主意 你想结婚吗
Hey, I got an idea! Do you want to get married?!
好主意
That's a great idea!
我得把这件事告诉我老婆
I just got to break this to my wife!
然后你就可以跟我回家见见我的小苏西
Well, then you can come home and meet my Suzie!
你认识苏西
You know Suzie?!
托德不在 我们又可以在一起了
Now that Todd's out, we can be together.
是啊 但是你还得再瘦五磅
Yeah, whatever. You still got to lose those 5 pounds.
现在谁才是好人
Who's too nice now?
去死吧 你这个骗子 天哪
Die, you cheating ... holy smokes!
谁能放我出去吗
Huh? Uh, can somebody please let me out?
看 一只可爱的小狗狗
Hey, look, a cute, little puppy doggy!
我希望古德曼夫人花两美元买♥♥这个晃晃宝宝吗
Do I wish Miss Goodman would buy this shake-a-baby for $2?
不想 真的有用 因为我希望
No?! It really works 'cause I was wishing you
你能花三美元买♥♥ 古德曼夫人
would buy it for $3, Miss Goodman!
米尔顿夫人 这么快就回
Mrs. Milton, back so s... Oh!
你能相信我那个废物酒鬼丈夫
Can you believe my no-good drunk of a husband is leaving me
为了个脱衣舞娘要离开我吗
for some stripper skank?!
天哪
Oh, dear!
所有的男人都是骗子
All men are cheaters!
不 我的斯坦利才不是
No, not my Stanley!
琳达 我不想要那个宝宝
Linda, I don't want the baby!
它每次都是错的
It's always wrong!
晃晃宝宝 我有10个手指吗
Shake-a-baby, do I have 10 fingers?!
没有 看 这次是对的
Hmm, no? See, that is true!
这是古德曼家
Goodman residence.
古德曼先生今天还来上班吗
Is Mr. Goodman coming in today?
我要给他看我的玩具兵 再见
I want to show him my army fort. Okay, bye!
玩具兵
告诉古德曼赶紧来上班
Tell Goodman under there to get to work!
斯坦利根本没去上班
Stanley never made it in to work.
他在背着你乱搞
He's cheating on you!
古德曼先生劈腿了吗
Is Mr. Goodman cheating on miss Goodman?!
琳达 拜托 它每次都错
Linda, please, it's always wrong!
我想我们最好去找我丈夫
I think we'd better go find my husband.
廉价旅馆
停车 他的卡车在那边
Stop, there's his truck over there!
海豚警探宇航员说
Astronaut Dolphin detective says the
太空哥布林杀死了太空王子
space goblin killed the space prince!
等等 他现在在干什么
Wait, what's he doing now?!
海豚警探宇航员已经意乱情迷了
Astronaut Dolphin detective has fallen in love.
我早该知道他会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I should have known he'd double-cross us!
太荒唐了 我现在要走了
Ridiculous! Now I'm leaving!
如果你不留下来 我就告诉他们你强♥暴♥了我
But if you no stay, I tell them you rape me!
我才不会碰别的女人
I would never touch another woman!
帮帮我
Agh, help me!
斯坦利·古德曼 你怎么能这样
Stanley Goodman, how could you!
贝弗莉
Ah, Beverly!
快带我离开这
Get me out of here!
我那劈腿的丈夫和那个婊♥子♥在那呢
There goes my cheating husband with that skank!
贝弗莉 等一下
Beverly, wait a minute!
喝茶吧 阿比盖尔
Drink your tea, Abigail.
阿比盖尔 你很快就要去上大学了
Oh, Abigail, pretty soon, you'll be going off to college.
让路 伙计
Hey, out of my way, man!
-超速车 -回来 你这个劈腿酒鬼
- Speeders! - Get back here, you cheating drunk!
-贝弗莉 等等我 -阿比盖尔 当心
- Beverly! Slow down! - Oh, Abigail, watch out!
抓住她
Get her!
腌黄瓜先生把我的鞋塞进那只母牛的逼里了
Mr. Pickles put my shoe in that cow's lady parts!
现在不行 外公
Not now, grandpa!
不是吧
Oh, no!
苏西 我找到工作了 你愿意嫁给
Suzie! I got a job! Will you marry ...
见见你的后妈
Meet your new mother!
我恨你 你不是我亲妈
I hate you!You're not my real mom!
我要把你开肠破肚 你这个婊♥子♥
I'm gonna gut you like a hog, you skank!
-那婊♥子♥是我儿子 -贝弗莉
- Hey, that skank is my son! - Beverly!
抱着我 不然我就告诉他们你强♥暴♥了我
Carry me, or I tell them you rape me!
-爸爸 -汤米
- Hi, dad! - Tommy?!
我要和苏西结婚了
I'm getting married to Suzie!
你这个偷腥的婊♥子♥ 你本来应该嫁给我
You cheating skank! You were supposed to marry me!
别再碰我儿子一根手指头
Hey, don't you ever touch my son again!
斯坦利 你是不是疯了
Stanley, you're out of control!
你是不是把她强上了
Did you force your love on this woman?!
他没强♥暴♥我
He no rape me,
但如果你不强♥暴♥我 我就告诉他们你强♥暴♥我
but if you don't rape me, I tell them you rape me!
大家都停下
Everybody slow down!
我错过了什么
Now, what did I miss?
不 戈蒂死了
Oh, no! Gertie has passed on!
看 贝蒂跑来告诉我们她要生孩子了
Look, everybody! Betty came to tell us that her baby's coming!
我觉得应该把它给你 苏西
I think you should have it, Suzie.
看 他们强♥奸♥了对方
Aww, look, they rape each other!
看 贝蒂肯定要生双胞胎
Look, Betty must be having twins!
不会吧
Get out of there!
是腌黄瓜先生干的
It was Mr. Pickles!
谁想要牛奶配牛排
Now, who wants real milk with their steak?
我要 戈蒂真香
I do! Gertie sure is tasty!
我再也不想看到牛逼里是什么样子了
I don't ever want to see the inside of a cow again!
晃晃宝宝 苏西爱不爱我
Shake-a-baby, does Suzie love me?
需要充电
需要充电 也许宝宝需要喝点牛奶
Recharge? Oh, maybe the baby needs some milk!
汤米 不要
Tommy, no!
你是怎么 那个
Um, how did you, you know, uh ...
你说得对 爸爸 爱情果然一言难尽
You were right, dad! Love sure is complicated.
看看豆奶里的雌激素把我们儿子变成了什么样
And look at what the estrogen from that soy milk did to our son.
明天早上我们会带你去看医生 汤米
We'll get you to the doctor in the morning, Tommy.
从腌黄瓜先生给贝蒂接生牛崽来看
Judging by the way Mr. Pickles delivered Betty's calf,
我们家里好像已经有医生了
seems we already have a doctor in the house.
好孩子 腌黄瓜医生
Good boy, Dr. Pickles!
总算找到我的眼镜了
Huh?! There are my spectacles! Huh?!
妈妈 妈妈 宝宝想喝奶
Mama, mama! Baby want milky!
宝宝想喝奶 喝奶奶 喝奶奶
Baby want milky! Milky, milky!