-什么 -动起来 扭起来 摇啊摇摆啊摆
- Wha?! - Work it, twerk it, drop it, lock it.
你知道我喜欢
You know I love it
看你晃翘臀
when you wobble-do-wobble that booty on me,
-你个骚货 -你在说什么
- you little cluck-cluck. - What is your mouth doing?
我在跟这骚货开黄腔呢
I'm tic-tac-toein' that ho, know what I mean?
-咋啦 -"咋"是什么意思
- 'Sup? - What does "'sup" mean?
意思就是"你怎么样" 就是问候的意思
It means "what's poppin'?" Like, "how you doin'?"
-不怎么样 -我又不是真的问你
- Well, not good. - I wasn't really asking, playboy.
那你为什么问我
Then why did you ask me?
我觉得你刚从刀山上滚下来
I think you done slid down a mountain full of razor blades,
光着屁♥股♥爬了一座楼 舌吻了一只蜥蜴
climbed a building butt naked, and tongue kissed a lizard
-因为你老奇葩了 -是啊 你个奇葩
- 'cause you wack, son! - Yeah, you wack.
*一切都结束了*
*Everything, is over*
我不是靓仔了
I'm not cool anymore.
*我感觉很不好*
*and I'm feeling bad*
-我已经完蛋了 -等等 就是这样
- I'm all washed up. - Wait! That's it!
如果我们把你冲干净 我们可以回去再试一次
If we get you all washed up, we could go back and try again.
吃我水槽
Sink fight!
琳达
Linda!
我只是想让斯坦利看看
I just wanted Stanley to see
如果我不干活 这个家会怎么样
what it's like if I don't do my job.
但我自己可修不好这些
But I can't fix this myself.
我知道怎么修好
I know how to fix it.
宝贝儿
Hey, baby!
-宝贝们 太棒了 -不要啊
- Hey, babies. Yeah! - Oh, God, no.
求你停下来
Please stop.
狂野布莱恩的理发店
瑞秋的时装店
多姆的戏服假发店
我们不卖♥♥钥匙扣
我们一起去赢回萨莉的芳心
Now let's get your Sally back
那样我们就可以造我的肥皂盒赛车了
so we can build my soapbox car.
老爹要上场了
Let's go, daddy-o!
老镇咖啡店
当心
Watch out!
我回来了
I'm back!
靓仔回来了
The kid is back!
-我们要小睡一觉吗 -汤米
- Are we taking a nap now? - Tommy?
-你在做什么 -琳达在干什么
- What are you doing? - What's Linda doing?
-我不知道 -求求你 停下来吧
- I don't know. - Please, stop.
我们愿意做任何事
We'll do anything.
我是老板
This is the boss.
只是打来查查岗 我爱你
Just checking in on you. I love you.
-我也爱你 -你从来不会说"我爱你"
- I love you, too. - You never say "I love you."
-你是谁 -我
- Who is this? - I...
你最好在我之前找到他
You better find him before I do!
弗洛伊德
Floyd?
告诉我 如果我不在办公室 我会在哪里
Tell me where I'd be if I wasn't in my office.
你被炒了
你被炒了
社畜连击
老板 古德曼 你得
Boss! Goodman! You gotta...
你得离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
我几个月来第一次有空好好玩
I'm free for the first time in months!
-我说了不准玩游戏 -不 不
- I said no games! - No, no!
-这是谁 -你好
- And who's this? - Hi.
-我说了不准玩那个游戏 -不 我想玩游戏
- I said stop playing that game! - No! I wanna play the game!
你在找我吗
You looking for me?
开/关
但他本来要帮我造一辆新的肥皂盒赛车
But he was gonna help me build a new soapbox car.
他只是去休息一会儿
He's just going to rest for a while.
没错 因为他死翘翘了
Yeah, 'cause he's dead.
救我
Help me!
-带我去医院 -滚出来
- Take me to the hospital. - Get out of there!
-贝弗莉 -斯坦利
- Beverly? - Stanley?
汤米
Tommy!
救命 我滑得太快了
Help! I'm going too fast!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
起点
各就各位 出发
Shand they're off!
你好 再见
Hi! Bye!
我肯定转不过去的
I'll never make it!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles?
终点
看起来这奖牌是你的了
Looks like this belongs to you.
这个人是我的了 我
And this belongs to me! I...
-爱你 -谢谢
- love you. - Thanks.
-汤米 -你没事吧
- Tommy! - Are you okay?
我好得很
I'm even better than okay!
我好极了 好孩子 腌黄瓜先生
I'm good... boy, Mr. Pickles.
我回来了
I'm back!
求你了 住手吧
Please, stop.
-我们按你的要求做了 -给老娘回来
- We did what you asked! - Hey! Get back here!
赶紧走
Let's get out of here!
你好像漏了一块污渍
Looks like you missed a spot.
够了
That's it!
腌黄瓜先生偷走了我的吸尘器
Mr. Pickles stole my vacuum.
我的脸去哪了
Where's my face?