- Grandpa loves his lady, baby - No!
琳达要把他灌得烂醉如泥
Linda gonna drink him up like bird eggs 'n' gravy
爸爸 我得告诉你
Dad, I had to tell you...
很抱歉我一直没支持你和琳达的事
I'm sorry I haven't been supportive of you and Linda.
-我们来跳舞吧 -不 她不是
- Shall we dance? - No! She's not the...
好啊 我想伴着琳达动人的歌♥声起舞
Why, yes. I'd love to support Linda's lovely voice.
不
No!
破坏王来也
Crusher!
是之前那个小瘸子
Hey! It's that leg-brace kid from before!
摔跤服真酷
Cool costume.
甩掉那些怪胎跟我们一起吧
Ditch those weirdos and hang with us.
-你叫谁怪胎呢 -他不想
- Hey! Who you calling "Weird"? - He doesn't want to hang out
-跟你们这些混♥蛋♥玩 -好的 再见
- with you jerks. - Okay! Bye!
我和外公裸浴在黄油中
Oh, me and grandpa naked in butters
我们还是回餐桌吧
How about we get back to our table?
你够了
Oh! That's enough! Hey!
-不 -再等一下
- No! - Give it a minute.
-我们就可以去抓奸了 -那不是我老婆
- Then we catch them in the act. - That's not my wife!
-那才是我妻子 -我想要做♥爱♥
- That's my wife! - I wanna have se-e-e-e-e-x
要把外公全身溅湿
Gonna wash Grandpa down...
没法勾引她 这就需要极端手段了
She's an unseducible. They sometimes require extreme measures.
需要多人配合
Some assembly required.
-放开我 -承认吧
- Hey! Get off me! - Admit it.
-你想夺走我的心 -不
- You want my heart inside of you. - No!
你要去哪
Hey! Where you going? Huh?
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
有人刚想袭击我
Some man just tried to attack me.
-这又是谁 -好吧
- And who's this? - Oh, all right!
-我雇了个人来勾引琳达 -你雇了
- I hired a guy to seduce Linda. - You hired...
-你怎么能这样 -给你一份结婚小礼物
- Oh! How could you? - Little wedding present for you...
今晚摔跤比赛的票
tickets to tonight's wrestling event.
门票不可退 这是我计划的一部分
Tickets nonrefundable. This is part of my plan.
一家高档餐厅
琳达 等等
Linda, wait!
妈妈 我是警长 我要吃冰淇淋
Mama, I'm the Sheriff. I want ice cream.
你知道规矩 快吃完意大利面 要不然
You know the rules. Now, finish your sketti, or you
你就看不到那些摔跤手了
don't get to see those wrestlers.
我吃完了
Ah! I did it.
破坏王在此
Crusher!
这太扯了
This is ridiculous.
演的
Fake. Aah!
演的
Fake! Hah!
演的太假了
It's fa-a-a-a-a-ke!
那你上来看看有多假
Uh-oh. Well, come up here and see how fake it is!
琳达 等等 他不爱你
Linda, wait! He doesn't love you!
你够了
Oh, that's it!
-我要揍你一顿了 -琳达
- I'm 'bout to whup your ass! - Linda!
-女士们 -对 对 拿着拖鞋那个
- Ladies! - Y-yeah, the one with the flipper.
介意我朝她脸上开枪吗
Mind if I shoot her in the face?
-谁想看到他被碾压 -不 不
- Who wants to see him crushed?! - N-no, no!
-那是我爸 -你♥爸♥一看就要输
- Hey! That's my dad! - Your dad's a loser.
我来救你 爸爸
I'll save you, dad!
干掉他 干掉他 干掉他
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!
-我来了 -吃我一记重拳
- I'm coming! - Take this!
再来一记
And that!
琳达 别这样 听我说
Linda, no! Listen to me!
-亲爱的 -他们喜欢我 亲爱的
- Honey? - They love me, honey!
他们喜欢我
They love me!
拳打 脚踢
Punch! Kick!
不
No!
不 我不知道你打算杀了她
Oh, no! I didn't know your plan was to kill her!
妈妈 有人老用激光照我
Mama, somebody keeps pointing a laser at me.
你在干什么 你可别想干掉我
Hey, what are you doing?! You ain't taking me out!
我是古德曼先生
I am Mr. Goodman!
-我快到了 爸爸 -破坏王
- I'm almost there, dad! - Crusher!
快来人救我啊
Aah! Somebody save me!
够了
Oh, that's enough!
不
N-o-o-o-o-o!
不 别伤害她
No! Don't hurt her!
她不该被这样对待
She deserves better than this!
但是
But...
你好 外公
Hi, Grandpa.
充气娃娃
外公
Ooh, Grandpa!
我愿意
I do!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
外公 我们得离婚了
Grandpa, we gonna need a divorce!
我不能让你阻挠我和闺蜜培养感情
I can't be havin' nothin' come between me and my best friend.
-等着被碾压吧 -等等
- Prepare to be crushed! - Hey!
-放开我爸爸 -不
- Leave my dad alone! - Oh, no!
假的 我就知道
Fake... I knew it!
小琳达说得对
Linda Jr. Was right.
我只需要做自己
I just have to be yourself.
没人能干掉罗恩·博尔顿
Nobody gets over on Ron Bolton!
-别动 杀人犯 -什么 我没有杀他
- Freeze right there, murderer! - What?! I didn't kill him!
你没有杀他吗 好吧 祝你今天愉快
Oh, you didn't? Well, have a good day.
罗恩·博尔顿到此一游
你被捕了
Huh. You're under arrest!
老镇新闻 英雄狗狗助警长破解大案 摔跤假赛
离婚律师尝到了"正义的甜点"
晚安 艾格尼丝
Good night, Agnes. Ahhh.
你昨晚真是猛如虎
You an animal last night.
腌黄瓜
Mr...