Now get in the back with the rest of the pedophiles.
这太可怕了
This is terrible!
我们得为臭氧层做些什么
We got to do something about the ozone layer.
我不该在这里
I don't belong here.
我只是个小男孩
I'm just a little boy.
你们跟我想的一样吗
You guys thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
是的
Yeah.
如果我们剃掉胡须
Yeah. If we shave our mustaches,
警长就会觉得我们只是小孩子
the Sheriff will think we're just little kids.
汤米
Tommy!
你们这些小孩子偷溜进来干什么
What are you little kids doing sneaking in here?
走吧
Out ya go.
注意安全
Now, you kids be safe.
这附近有恋童癖
There's some pedophiles around here somewhere.
你确定这有用
You sure this'll work?
小男孩诱饵
雌鹿的尿会吸引雄鹿
Female deer pee attracts male deer.
小男孩和恋童癖应该也是这个道理 警长
Should work the same with little boys and pedophiles, Sheriff.
小男孩的尿
你们从哪儿找来这个的
Where did you get this anyway?
有人过来了
Someone's coming.
终于
Finally!
不许动 古德曼先生
Hold it right there! Mr. Goodman!
你把你的男人尿撒到我的童子尿上了
You got your man pee all over my little-boy pee!
-什么 -快走开
- What? - Get outta here!
来 吃糖
Here, have some candy.
谢谢
Thanks!
我的牙齿 但这样我就骗不到牙仙了
My tooth! But now I can't trick the tooth fairy.
我们知道她住哪儿
Well, we know where she lives.
保护地球 孩子是我们的未来
我的假牙
My dentures!
琳达 我们可以做些果...
Well, Linda, we might as well make some j...
-所有果汁都喝完了 -什么
- That's all the juice! - What?!
-我们得再弄点儿 -不 我们绝对不
- We gotta get some more! - No, we are definitely not...
该死
Darn it!
稻草人去哪儿了
Where did that scarecrow go?!
这是为了你好 琳达
It's for your own good, Linda.
不
Nooooooooooo!
琳达
Linda!
助眠糖浆
睡吧 然后牙仙子就会来的
Now go to sleep, and the tooth fairy will come.
我怎么知道她来过
How will I know she was here?
她会留钱在你的枕头下面
Because she'll leave money under your pillow.
怪不得你们在拍视频
And that must be why you're videotaping,
这样我之后就能看见她了
so I can see her later.
是的 没错
Yeah. Sure.
-真棒 -你困了吗
- Boy! - Say, you tired yet?
不 我清醒得很
Nope. Wide awake.
-好了 给钱吧 -抱歉 我现在穷困潦倒
- All right. Pay up. - Sorry. I'm tapped.
不 不 去回收瓶子
No, no. Go recycle bottles.
我得在这个枕头下面看到钱
I need to see some money under this pillow.
想想看如果这孩子觉得牙仙子没来过
Imagine how traumatized this kid will be
他会受到多大的精神创伤
if he thinks the tooth fairy never came.
那我们成什么人了 莱尼
I mean, what kind of people are we, Lenny?
-我能直接还你钱吗 -当然
- Can't I just pay you back? - Sure.
-谁想第一个上 -我 我 我 我
- Now, who gets to go first? - Me, me, me, me.
我的假牙
My dentures!
腌黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickles!
什么
What the...
回收
血库
你得救救我
You've got to help me.
这不是我的血
That's not my blood!
那条狗 他在榨干人的血
That dog, he's juicing up bodies!
你休想脱身
You won't get away with this!
*我只是个小男孩*
* I'm just a little boy *
*我独身一人 但愿没人猥亵我*
* I'm all alone, so I hope nobody pedophiles me *
-警长 -怎么
- Sheriff! - Wha...
树林里有个开白色货车的人
There were men in a white van out in the woods a...
听上去像是恋童癖作案的好地方
Shwa! Sounds like the perfect setup for some pedophiles.
什么 不是
What? No!
腌黄瓜先生榨干♥他♥们的身体 然后把他们的血卖♥♥掉
Mr. Pickles juiced their bodies and sold their blood!
腌黄瓜先生和那些钱就在那
There's Mr. Pickles and the money!
等等
Wait!
汤米
Tommy?
牙仙来过了
The tooth fairy came!
-什么 -到底是怎样
- Wha... - Which is it...
是腌黄瓜先生把人榨干了 卖♥♥掉他们的血
Did Mr. Pickles juice some people to sell their blood...
还是牙仙子来过了
...Or was it the tooth fairy?
我
I...
是牙仙子
It was the tooth fairy.
-牙仙子是真的吗 -是啊 看到了吗
- The tooth fairy's real?! - Yeah! See?
-是牙仙子 太棒了 -太棒了
- It's the tooth fairy! Hurray! - Hurray!
警长 你看起来很搞笑
Sheriff, you look funny.
我看起来不像小男孩吗
Don't I look like a little boy?
有小胡子就不像
Not with that mustache.
小胡子
Mustache?
*我只是个小男孩*
* I'm just a little boy *
抓到你了
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
我要尿尿 我要尿尿 我要尿尿
I gotta pee! I gotta pee! I gotta pee!
要尿尿 要尿尿 亲爱的
Gotta pee! Gotta pee! Hi, dear. Hello.
-亲爱的 你好 -要尿尿 我要尿尿
- Honey. Hi. - Gotta pee. I gotta pee.
但我们得告诉你关于卡车的事
But there's something we need to tell you about your truck.
我不在乎 卖♥♥了都行
I don't care. Sell the truck.
汤米修好了你的车
Tommy got your truck fixed.
什么 我要
Wha? I gotta...
牙仙来看我了
I got a visit from the tooth fairy!
挺好
That's great. Okay.
爸爸 我看到她了 对吗 外公
Dad, I saw her! Right, grandpa?
-我的天 -没错
- Oh, my God! - Yes.
爸爸 你又把假牙丢了吗
Dad, you lost your dentures again?
你要怎么吃晚餐
How are you gonna eat your dinner?
腌黄瓜先生找到榨汁机了
Mr. Pickles found the juicer.
好孩子 腌
Good boy, Mr. Pi...
斯坦利
Stanley!
不要
No!
不 这稻草人是活的
No! The scarecrow is alive!