-捡回来 -我会捡到的
- Fetch! - I'll get that!
他在这
There he is!
你在干什么
Hey, hey! What are you doing?
你该去收♥容♥所♥
It's off to the pound with you.
-死狗牢房♥ -对了
- Death row. - Oh, yeah.
"如果一个人在梦里死亡的话
"If the person dies in their dream,
他们也会在现实中死亡" 看 我还能这样做
they'll die in real life, too." Hey, look what else I can do.
-什么 不 不 -他走过
- What? Oh, no. No! - Down the wiggly,
蜿蜒曲折的路 然后他到了另一段
windy road he went. Then he came to another
蜿蜒曲折的路 你猜怎么样 还是弯弯曲曲的
wiggly part of the road and guess what? It was winding.
X光显示你的直肠中塞有很多东西
Our x-rays show that you have several items in your rectum.
-什么 -一个弹簧
- Huh? - One slinky.
-不会吧 -坏掉的吉他
- No! - Part of a guitar.
-天哪 -一只溜冰鞋
- Oh. - One roller skate.
-还得再深一点 -不要
- I'm gonna have to get all the way in there. - No, please!
一个腌黄瓜的空坛子
One empty jar of Pickles.
-我们去吃饭吧 各位 -什么 有人吗
- And let's take lunch, everybody. - What? Hello!
腌黄瓜先生 是你干的吗
Mr. Pickles, was that you?
我为什么在停尸间
Why am I in the morgue? Shh.
你真漂亮
Oh. Oh, yeah, you lookin' good.
你拿这那个东西干什么
What are you doing with that thing? Aah!
把所有器官都割下来 宝贝
Get all the organs, baby.
这样就能付清我们的助学贷款了
Then we can pay off our college loans.
我正在治疗一个昏迷的病人
Well, I'm working on a patient in a coma.
很快就可以切割他的器官了
He'll be ready for harvesting soon.
结束了
The... End.
再读一个故事吧
Read us another story.
但是我没有别的书了
But I don't have another book.
-给我们读故事 -给我们读故事
- Read us a story! - Read us a story!
给我们读故事 给我们读故事
Read us a story! Read us a story!
等一下 我不喜欢这样
Wait a minute. I don't like this.
彼得勒万岁
Heil, Pitler!
-你好 -进去
- Hello. - Get in there.
你们好
Whoa. Hey, guys!
你好 我是斯坦利·古德曼 你呢
Uh, hi, there. Stanley Goodman. And you are?
狂欢该开始了 按着他
About to have a party. Get him! Hold him down.
-趴下 -我妈妈是只吉娃娃
- Get down. - My mother was a chihuahua...
-老兄们 -但我爸爸是只圣伯纳犬
- Guys! - And my father was a St. Bernard.
欢迎来到监狱 贱♥人♥
Welcome to prison, bitch.
不要 救命
Oh, no! Help!
你怎么还没死
Would you just die already?
安静 来 狗都喜欢吃热狗
Huh? Quiet! Here. Every dog loves hot dogs.
什么
Huh? Aah!
想来一发吗
Oh! You want a quickie?
至少把我的衣服脱了吧
You can at least take my clothes off.
-骨头 鞋子 -什么...
- A bone, a shoe. - What the...
猫
One cat.
这是什么 嗡嗡的 滴答滴答 还是金属的
What's this? It's buzzing? Ticking? Metallic?
是炸♥弹♥
We got a bomb!
再吃一个热狗你就能破自己纪录了
One more hot dog and you'll beat your record.
我们得射出医院
We need to ejaculate the hospital.
疏散医院
Evacuate.
-我就是这么这么说的 -疏散到哪里
- That's what I said. - Where to?
念故事 念故事
Read us a story! Read us a story!
去图书馆就行了
Just go to the library!
完美 刚好没人去那儿了
Perfect! Nobody goes there anymore.
老镇图书馆
念故事 念故事 念故事
Read us a story! Read us a story! Read us a story!
我等这一天很久了 古德曼先生
Oh, I've been waiting a long time for this, Mr. Goodman.
我不想再做狗了
Oh, I don't wanna be a dog anymore.
-现实中你也会死 -我不想再做狗了
- You'll die in real life, too. - I don't wanna be a dog anymore.
-现实中你也会死 -我不想再做狗了
- You'll die in real life, too. - I don't wanna be a dog anymore.
-我闻到热狗味了 你闻到了吗 -念故事
- I smell hot dogs. Don't you? - Read us a story!
你好 我想要借一本书
Yes, uh, I'd like to take out a book.
我们的书都放在仓库里了 你可以查个邮件
We put them all in storage. You can check your e-mail if you'd like.
我有书
Oh, I have a book.
太好了 安静点 嘘
Hooray! Be quiet. Shh...
我的父亲 他以前会陪我做许多事
My dad. He used to do lots of things with me.
有一次 他教我认识乌龟
One time, he showed me what a turtle was.
他教我认识乌龟
He showed me what a turtle was.
求你了 别杀我 求你了
Please! D-d-don't kill me, please.
那有只乌龟
Hey, that's a turtle. Huh?
-这就是乌龟 -我认得你
- Wow, so that's a turtle. - Hey, I know you.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, dad! Hi, dad.
等等 我觉得我是个父亲 不是狗
Wait, I think I'm a dad, not a dog.
-我的衣服 -回来 古德曼先生
- Huh? My clothes! - Get back here, Mr. Goodman!
坏了坏了
Oh, no! Oh, no!
还有一次 他教我怎么省钱
Another time, my dad showed me how he saved money.
七十度 我会破产的
70 degrees? I'll go broke!
我的腿 我能站起来了
My legs! I can stand!
还有一天
And then one day,
我去叫他起床 结果看到
I walked in to wake up my dad, and he had a lump
他的睡裤裤裆里凸了起来 那是什么 爸爸
in his pajama pants. What's that, dad?
别 汤米 别碰我 等等
No, Tommy! Don't touch that! Wait!
斯坦利
Stanley!
-爸爸 -欢迎回来 哥们
- Dad! - Welcome back, dawg.
狗 不是狗 外公呢
Dog? Dog. No. Oh, where's Grandpa?
虚惊一场 只是个闹钟
False alarm! It was just an alarm clock.
-只是场梦 -又凸起来了
- It was just a dream. - There's that thing again.
不 汤米 不
No, Tommy, don't!
热狗
Hot dog!
老镇新闻
弗洛伊德吃下一千个热狗 打破纪录
由于诉讼 印刷报纸重生
老镇新闻
弗洛伊德吃下一千个热狗 打破纪录
你和汤米做了件好事
You know, it's great that you and Tommy
让大家重新喜欢上了书
got people to appreciate books again.
那你现在可以给我念故事了吗
So can you read me my book now?
对不起 汤米 我上班要迟到了
Sorry, Tommy. Late for work.
该把腌黄瓜先生送进收♥容♥所♥了
Mr. Pickles should go to the pound.
我觉得做一只狗
Well, I think being a dog is a lot harder
比有些人想的要难多了 好孩子
than some people think. Good boy.