剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
谢了 老兄
Thanks, mate.
♪ But when I picture you I'm intense
♪ I lose myself inside you like a maze
♪ I'm waiting to... ♪
又开始吸烟了?
Back on the smokes?
是啊
Yeah.
找到那孩子了吗?
You find the kid?
找到了
Mm.
那就好
That's good.
你不能在这儿工作了 兄弟
You can't work here no more, mate.
你家里的事 我很抱歉
Sorry about all that shit with your family.
嗯 我也很抱歉
Yeah, so am I.
没事的 兄弟
It's all right, bub.
没事的
It's all right.
你还好吗 - 你好
How you going? - Hi.
抱歉 那天吓到你了
Sorry for scaring you the other day.
不是有意的
Didn't mean to.
你还想过来吗
You still want to come over?
确定吗
You sure?
百分百确定?
100% sure?
我想要一个虎皮鹦鹉
I want a budgie.
虎皮鹦鹉 - 是的
A budgie? - Yeah.
可以吗
Can we have a budgie?
你要虎皮鹦鹉干嘛
What do you want a budgie for?
因为很可爱啊
Because they're cute. - Mm.
好的 我尽量
Yeah, we'll see.
要吃的吗 - 不用 谢谢
You want something to eat? - No, thanks.
布利特 - 你好
Britt. - Hi.
有没有新鲜事?
What's news?
没有
Nothing.
最近有写新的笑话吗
So have you written any more jokes?
没有 我不想做脱口秀了
No. I don't want to be a stand-up comedian anymore.
为什么呢 - 我想做演员
How come? - I want to be an actress.
演员啊
An actress?
工资会更高一点
Yeah. It pays better.
好吧 如果你擅长这个 是的
Well, if you're good at it, yeah.
学校里要演罗密欧与朱丽叶的戏剧
At school we're doing aRomeo and Juliet play,
我想去演朱丽叶
and I want to audition for Juliet.
罗密欧与朱丽叶? - 是的
Romeo and Juliet, hey? - Yeah.
哦 那很好
Oh, that's cool.
Hey 布利特
Hey, Britt.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
不
No.
这是你爷爷
This is your grandpa.
你好 布列塔尼
Hello, Brittany.
嗨 - 你好吗
Hi. - How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
很高兴见到你
I'm so pleased to meet you.
我也是
Me too. - Well...
我都不知道我有一个爷爷
I didn't know I had a grandpa.
我们要再来一次吗
are we gonna have a rematch?
当然
Of course.
你可以和他玩
And you can play.
好
Right.
那我们玩什么 - 抽积木
What are we playing? - Jenga.
你还好吗 儿子
How are you, son?
去里面 布利特
Go inside, Britt.
为什么 -进去吧
Why? - Just go in the house.
坐下 坐
Sit down. Sit. Sit.
好狗
Good dog.
坐下 兄弟
Cheers, mate. Mm.
出来吗
You out?
你呢
Are you?
嗯
Yeah.
让我看一下?
You want to show me?
看看你的 - 好
Let's see yours. - All right.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的还真的难搞
Tough little cunt, aren't you?
你这个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you fucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, you fuck.
眼睛不错
Nice eye.
脸挺好看
Nice face.
继续
Come on.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
你来了 总统先生
There he is. El presidente.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
我有文尼的消息了
Oh, I got a tip-off about Vinnie.
都是些胡说八道的假消息
Now, it could be all bullshit,
我知道名字
but I got a name.
叫什么
Who?
雷 虚休
Ray Sh-Shoes...
雷·修斯特林
Ray Shoestring?
雷·修斯特林
Ray Shoestring.
雷·修斯特林 - 是的
Ray Shoestring. - Yeah.
有听说过这个人吗
You ever heard of him?
没有印象
Doesn't ring any bells.
谁告诉你的
Who gave you the tip?
不知道 接到一个电♥话♥
I don't know. Just a phone call.
所以 你打算怎么做
So what you want to do?
不知道
Don't know.
打电♥话♥问问吧
I'll make some calls, ask around, eh?
那好吧
Yeah, right.
需要我查一查吗
Do you want me to look into it?
不用了 我来处理
Nah, I'll take care of it.
我猜你♥他♥妈♥的保准会
I'll bet you fucking will.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
干得不错 雷
Well done, Ray.
你来开车吗
So you want to drive?
好的
Yeah.
我要问你一个问题 - 嗯
Let me ask you a question. - Mm.
文尼 - 怎么了
Vinnie. - Mm.
死得很快吗
Was that quick?
嗯
Yeah.
很好
Good.
我们走
Let's go.
走
Come on.
你想干什么?
So, what do youse want?
我想要你的命
Well, I want you to die.
我是说你要多少钱
I mean how much do you want?
要多少钱?
How much do we want for what?
才能放了我
To let me slide.
操 我不知道
Shit, I don't know.
你想要多少 雷
How much do you want, Raymond?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
你有多少钱
How much you got?
差不多 65万
$650K, give or take.
真的吗 - 嗯
Really? - Yeah.
在哪里 - 埋起来了
Where? - It's buried.
装满了四个行李袋
four duffel bags, filled to the brim.
都是干净的钱
All clean.
你在干什么? - 65万 怎么分?
What are you doing? - So what's that split between two?
是多少?
... what is that?
32万吗
323...
是32.5万
It's 325.
你在干什么 - 32.5万
What are you doing? - 25.
32.5万
325 grand.
你很满意 对吗 雷
You happy with that, Ray?
不是很满意
Not particularly.
32.5万 你还不满意?
You're not happy with $325,000?
通常来说 我会满意 但是
Well, normally, I would be, mate, but, uh,
你的人杀了我的狗
your guys killed my fucking dog.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, I am sorry about that.
我没叫他们这么做 我也有一只狗
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表