剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
对吧 是你在浴缸里拉屎
Huh? You shat in the bath.
- 是我吗 - 是啊
-It was me? -Yeah.
每次我一动
and every time I moved,
就有更多的屎朝我漂过来了
all it would do was suck the bloody turd closer to me.
我就跟妈妈大喊 狂喊
And I was screaming at mum, screaming my head off.
是啊
Bruce: Yeah.
我靠了 我因为这事在冰柜里过了两宿呢
Fuck. I spent two nights in the cooler for that.
- 那你可不活该吗 - 是啊
-So you should have. -Yeah.
我想让你为我做一件事
bruce: I want you to do something for me.
什么
What?
原谅老爸吧
Forgive the old man.
不要
Nah.
- 该放手了 哥们 - 我不要
-You've got to let it go, mate. -No, I don't.
- 你必须放手的 - 不要
-You have to, mate. -No.
一直恨着某人 就好像自己喝毒药
Holding a grudge against someone is like drinking poison
还希望能毒死对方
and expecting them to get sick.
- 这话你从哪听来的 - 达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥那里
-where'd you get that from? -The dalai lama.
你一直没放下这事啊 哥们
you're holding onto it, mate.
我不再想这事了 知道吧
I don't think about it, you know?
我已经不再想那些破事了
I don't think about that shit anymore.
是是 但那天
Yeah, but when I was seeing...
我看到老头的时候
..Seeing the old man the other day...
怎么了
Mmm?
我是去跟他道别的
..I went to say goodbye to him.
我抱了抱他 然后我说我爱你
I gave him a hug and I said, "I love you."
等我离开的时候
and when I walked out of there,
我感觉自己如释重负
I felt like I was 10 tons lighter, you know?
因为我原谅了他
-Hmm. -Because I forgave him.
我原谅他之后 才感觉如释重负的
Until I forgave him, you know, I didn't realise the weight.
你只有不再执着于仇恨
You don't realise the weight that you're carrying
才能抛下那些重负
until you put it down.
答应我你会尝试
Promise me you'll try.
我会尝试的
I'll try.
我只想让你开心 哥们
I just want you to be happy, mate.
我知道的
Yeah, I know.
还记得以前你
remember the old school books
书架上的课本吗
you used to have in the bookcase?
有个科学课本 物理课本
There was a science book, a physics book.
好像是物理定律什么的
It was, like, a laws of physics.
对
Mmm.
上面写着什么 物质不能停止存在
Said something like, "matter cannot cease to exist.
只是不停的改变形态
"it can only change forms."
- 这之类的 - 这听着好像不对啊
-something like that. -That doesn't sound right.
我一开始也觉得 这什么破玩意
That's what I thought at first. Sounds like bullshit.
但我跟你说
but here's the thing.
比如一块木头
-Say, like, a piece of wood. -Eh?
如果你烧了它 它是不是就不复存在了
If you burn it, does it cease to exist?
- 对啊 - 不是的
-Yeah. -No, it doesn't.
- 怎么呢 - 不是不存在了 是变成灰了
-Yeah. -No, no. It turns to ash.
只是改变了形态
It changes form.
但仍旧以灰的形态存在
But it still exists as ash.
好吧 所以你想说啥
Alright. So what are you saying?
- 我是物质 - 嗯
-Well, I'm matter. -Yeah.
对吧
Right?
我是物质 你也是物质
I'm matter, right? You're matter.
我们都是物质
We're all matter.
我们不会停止存在的
We...We cannot cease to exist.
我们只会改变形态
We can only change form.
所以没人会死咯
So nobody dies.
的啊
Yeah.
- 我们的身体会死 - 嗯
-Our body dies. -Hmm.
只有我们的身体会死
Our body dies.
你准备好要开始了吗
so, you want to get this show on the road?
好
Alright.
谢谢你 兄弟
thanks for this, mate.
小事
No worries.
我会想你的
gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
Same.
终有一天我的痛苦
* someday my pain
终有一天我的痛苦
* someday my pain
会让你
* will mark you
放下仇恨
* harness your blame
不再心怀芥蒂
* harness your blame
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表