剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
打得不错 兄弟
Good work, bro.
- 酷 哥们 - 这次感觉不错 兄弟
- Cool, man. - Good sesh, man.
别担心 我下周再找你
No worries. I'll catch up with you next week.
嘿 雷
Hey, ray!
怎么了 哥们
Yeah, mate?
你能帮我看下孩子们吗
Yeah, um...You wanna help me out with the kids?
- 好啊 - 谢谢了 哥们
- Yeah, alright. Yeah. - Appreciate it, man.
- 哪个小孩 - 就那一帮孩子
- Which one? - Just take that group.
- 我来看这些 - 好
- I'll grab these guys. - Alright.
就这么办
Let's do it.
好了 我们要做的是
Alright, so what we'll do is
我们会练习一会轻型拳击
we're just gonna do some light sparring.
所以别想着打倒对方 懂了吗
So don't try to knock each other out, right?
你们几个一起 好吗
So you guys go together, right?
记住友谊第一
And just keep it nice and friendly.
我们要做一点这个 做一点那个
And we'll...Do a bit of this, do a bit of that.
好了 让我们看看你的身手吧
Alright, let's see what you've got.
好的 好的
Ok. Ok.
好的 我会出几个拳
Alright. Alright, I'm gonna throw a few.
- 准备好了吗 - 准备好了
- You ready? - Yep.
好的不错 坚持住
Ooh, ok. Yep, right. Yeah, hang on.
- 非常好 非常好 - 谢谢
- Pretty good, pretty good! - Thanks.
所以 你练拳击多久了
So, how long you been doing this for?
- 一个月左右 - 没学过别的
- About a month. - Is that all?
我几年前
I used to do jujitsu
学过柔道
for a couple of years before this, though.
好的 想试试你能不能摔倒对手吗
Oh, ok. You wanna see if you can get a takedown?
- 当然 - 好的 来吧
- Sure! - Cool. Alright. Yep.
你还好吗 老伙计
You ok, old man?
还好
Yep.
你应该拍地认输的
Should have tapped.
就是没有啊
No shit.
好了 散开吧 继续训练 各位
come on, let's go. Back to work, guys.
回器材的回器材 回拳击台的回拳击台 赶紧的
Back to the gym, back to the ring. Let's do it.
把手放我膝盖上
Feel my knee.
- 怎么了 - 放上去
- Why? - Just feel it.
你觉得我膝盖肥了吗 脂肪多吗
Do they feel fat? Do you think they feel fat?
- 不怎么肥 - 不怎么肥吗
- Not really. - Not really?
你怎么不直接说不肥
Why didn't you say no?
因为不怎么肥听起来
'cause when you say 'not really',
就像是很肥
it kinda sounds like they are fat.
别不耐烦
Don't get shitty.
- 别不耐烦 - 我没有不耐烦
- don't get shitty! - I'm not shitty.
你还好吗
are you right?
很好
yep.
你能不要冲着我的脸放屁吗
Do you mind not farting in my face?
我可没有冲着你的脸放屁
I didn't fart in your face.
别这样
Come on, don't.
很恶心
It's disgusting.
你应该为此感到开心
You should be happy I fart in front of you.
我为什么要开心
Why should I be happy?
我只有在亲近的人面前才会放屁
Well, I only fart in front of people I'm comfortable with.
就算你觉得这是亲近
Just 'cause you feel comfortable doing something
也不代表你应该这么做
doesn't mean that you should do it.
所以如果我
So if I...
如果我觉得
If I felt comfortable...
在你胸前拉屎很放松 我就应该这么做吗
..Taking a shit on your chest, does it mean I should do it?
你想在我胸前拉屎吗
Do you wanna take a shit on my chest?
也许吧
Maybe.
是吗
Yeah?
这样子的话
Well?
我不介意
Go for it.
别挑衅我 哥们
Don't dare me, pal.
我就是在挑衅你
I'm daring ya.
好啊
Alright.
- 准备好了吗 - 准备好了
- Ready? - Yeah, ready.
但你得先把裤子脱了
But you gotta take your pants off first
因为你不能拉裤裆里
'cause you're just gonna end up shitting in your pants.
怎么了
hey?
你这个傻子
You're an idiot!
- 你去哪 - 尿尿
- where you going? - I gotta have a wee.
- 你半小时前尿过了 - 谢谢您还算时间
- You weed half an hour ago. - Thanks for keeping score!
我好几个小时没尿了
I haven't peed for hours.
挺好的 没人要比这个
Good for you. It's not a competition.
不 要比
Yeah, it is.
好了 亲我一下
Alright. Give us a kiss.
我今天不想上学
I don't wanna go to school today.
为什么
Why not?
- 有什么事吗 - 没事
- What's going on? - Nothing.
如果出了什么事 你可以告诉我
If there's something going wrong, you can tell me.
说吧 怎么了
Come on. What's wrong?
学校里有个女孩对我很刻薄
There's a girl at school and she's mean to me all the time.
她干什么了
What's she doing?
她给我起了些外号♥之类的
She calls me names and stuff.
你跟你老师说过了吗
Have you told your teacher about it?
没有
No.
你想让我跟你老师说说吗
Do you want me to talk to her about it?
不用 我会告诉她的
No, I'll tell her.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 如果你有什么问题 亲爱的
Well, yeah, if you have any problems, darling,
你就去跟你老师说
you just talk to your teacher,
因为这就是老师的职责
'cause that's what she's there for.
- 好吗 - 好
- Ok? - Ok.
- 爱你 - 拜拜 爱你
- Mwah. Love ya. - 'bye. Love you.
上学愉快
Have a good day.
我的女朋友想和她的朋友们出去玩
So my girlfriend wanted to go out with her friends
比如女孩之夜 去夜店之类的
like, have a girls night out, go clubbing.
但是 我不喜欢她不带我自己出去玩
And, um...I don't really like her going out without me.
所以 我们开始为此吵架
So, yeah, we just started fighting about it.
所以为什么你不喜欢她自己出去玩
And why don't you like her going out without you?
这个嘛
Oh, well...
我就是不喜欢
..I just don't.
你不信任她
Do you not trust her?
我是说 她有没有出过轨
I mean, has she ever... Has she ever cheated on you?
没有
No.
不 不是这个原因 我是说 至少我不知道她出轨
No, no, it's nothing like that. I mean...Not that I know of.
我想问题是
I guess the thing is, like...
好吧
Well...Yeah.
好吧 事实上 我确实不信任她
Yeah, actually, I guess I don't trust her.
你为什么不信任她
And why do you think that is?
呃
Well...
她很 就是 贼性感
..She's, like, really fuckin' sexy.
你知道 她出门的时候
You know, like, when she goes out,
她会穿那种很紧身很短的衣服
she wears these tiny little fuckin' outfits
你知道 让人浮想联翩
and, you know, they don't leave a whole lot to the imagination.
这样 看 我给你们看
Here, look. I'll show you.
- 这是她 - 老天
- This is her. - Oh, jesus christ!
- 她是个大美女啊 哥们 - 是啊
- She's a fuckin' stunner, mate. - Yeah.
我们看看
let's have a look.
天呐 哥们
Oh, holy shit, mate!
我老婆要长这样 我不可能让她出门
My missus looked like that, I'd never let her leave the house.
好了 谢谢 卡罗
Ok. Thank you, carlo.
所以 我和她一起出门的时候
so, like, when me and her go out together,
我就站在那呢 就会有男的
guys will come up and just start hitting on her
过来撩她
while I'm standing there.
上一个被我揍的男的就是因为这么撩她
You know, like, the last guy I bashed was because of that.
这个屌♥丝就这么突然过来
Like, this fuckin' bloke just comes up
然后就开始撩妹 就在我眼皮底下
and starts hitting on her right in front of me, you know?
- 我女朋友还很喜欢出这种风头 - 好的 所以
- And she loves the attention. - Right, so...
- 我能问你个问题吗 - 可以
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表