剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
- 不 认真的 我真心的 - 是啊 是啊 是啊
-No, really. Seriously. -Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 能见到太他妈好了 - 是啊 我也一样
-Fucking good to see you. -Yeah, same, mate. Yeah.
什么 你住在这附近的吧 是吗
What the...? You-you live around here, do you?
- 没错 差不多那条路再走十分钟就到了 - 挺好 挺好
-Yeah, just about ten minutes down the road. -Nice, nice.
- 你在住在这附近吗 - 是啊 是啊
-You around here, too, eh? - Yeah, yeah.
- 听着 呃 保利 兄弟 - 是啊
-Hey, listen, uh, Pauly, mate. -Yeah.
保利的事情 我真的感觉太遗憾了
Yeah. I was real sorry to hear about Pauly.
- 是啊 - 我真的感觉很惋惜
-Oh, yeah. -I was real sorry to hear
- 关于那件事 兄弟 - 是啊 谢了 兄弟
-about that, mate. -Yeah. Thanks, mate.
我本来是会去参加葬礼的 但是我当时在海外
Now, I would've come to the funeral, I was overseas.
- 没关系的 没事 - 他是个好小伙 但是
-Yeah, no, it's all right. -He was a good bloke, but...
- 谢谢你 是啊 是个好小伙 - 抱歉
-Thank you. Yeah. Great bloke. -Yeah, sorry.
- 没事没事 - 话说回来 你来这买♥♥什么
-Yeah. yeah. -Yeah. Anyway, so what you got there?
- 你买♥♥了啥 点心 - 点心 兄弟
-What you...? Dimmies. -Dimmies, mate.
- 是啊 - 点心确实不容错过 兄弟
-Yeah. -Ah, can't go past the dimmies, mate.
- 那可不 - 嘿 嘿 听着
-Surely can't. -Hey. Hey, listen.
你试过香肠卷吗
Have you tried the sausage rolls?
- 没有 我还没试过 - 操 嘿 斯蒂芬
-Uh, no. No, I haven't. -Oh, fuck. Hey, Steph.
这个老伙计 他从来没尝过你的香肠卷
Old mate here-- he's never tried one of your sausage rolls.
- 马上来 维尼 - 我来付钱 好吧
-Coming right up, Vinnie. -I'll pay for it. Yeah?
- 好 - 好吧 我
-Yeah. -All right. I...
听起来似乎是我在搞推销
It might sound like I'm carrying on,
但说实话 这些都是她每天新鲜制♥作♥的
but seriously, she makes them fresh here every day.
是全美最好的香肠卷 我发誓
They're the best sausage rolls in the country, I swear to God.
- 是吗 - 放着吧先
-Oh, yeah? -Put that down there...
- 下次我会试试的 兄弟 我得先走了 - 好吧
-I'll give it a crack, mate. I got to run. -All right.
是啊 我已经迟到了 很高兴能遇到你
Yeah, I'm late already. Good to see you.
- 真的很棒 很好 - 是 是 是
-Real good. Real good. -Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 你状态不错啊 - 你也是啊 没老呢
-You look good. -You, too. You haven't aged.
- 好的 保重 - 好
-Yeah. Look after yourself. -Well, yeah.
- 能见到你真是太高兴了 - 回头联♥系♥啊
-It's real good to see you, mate. -Talk to you soon.
你知道 有些数字加起来的结果对不上
Now, some of those numbers aren't gonna add up exactly,
- 但是我觉得 - 有些
-but I think... -Some of 'em?
- 你知道该怎么做的 - 是啊
-You know what to do. -Yeah.
- 有一些 就一点 - 是啊
-Some of 'em. Couple of 'em. -Yeah.
就几个数字 嘿 兄弟
Couple of 'em. Hi, mate.
- 你还好吗 - 挺好的
-You all right? -Yeah, good.
- 你要在这待一会吗 - 是啊
-You sticking around for a bit? -Yeah.
我想跟你谈个事情 你懂的
I want to talk to you about something, you know.
- 好 - 你最近如何 兄弟
-All right. -How you doing, man?
- 还好 - 雷
-Yeah. -Ray.
- 纳西尔 - 我们可得好好聊聊了 好吗
-Nasir. -We got to have a chat, all right?
我一会再来找你
I'll catch you later.
- 就是那个男的吗 - 不 兄弟 得了吧
-Is that the guy? -No, mate. Come on.
- 是那个人吗 - 走吧
-Is that the guy? -Let's go.
回答我
Answer me!
我可得让你尝尝失去的滋味
I'm gonna teach you about loss.
你说什么
Excuse me?
- 去干♥你♥的活 拜托了 - 我现在记住你的脸了
-Get to work, please now. -I know your face now.
- 去干活 雷 - 我要让你尝尝失去的滋味
-Get to work, Ray! -Gonna teach you about loss!
他是达沃尔的兄弟 是不是
Davros' brother, was it?
你♥他♥妈♥把他带到这干嘛
Why the fuck would you bring him in here?
好吧 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
听着 他说的那些废话
Hey, listen, um, that shit he said--
别担心
don't worry about that.
他就是有点心烦意乱
He's just... he's just upset, you know?
他是罪犯吗
Is he a crim?
不 他是名会计
No. No, he's an accountant.
他在帮我做账
He's been helping me with the books.
我甚至都不记得
I can't even remember
上一次我上♥床♥是什么时候了
the last time I got laid.
有多久了
How long's it been?
该死
Oh, shit.
也许有一年半
Year and a half, maybe.
要是你需要
I could, uh,
我可以帮你组织一下
organize something for you, if you want.
我讨厌妓院
I hate knock shops.
不 我会叫个姑娘
No, I'd just get one of the girls from work
到你这来
to come pay you a visit.
也许吧
Maybe.
我能问你些事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
当我不想再这样下去的时候
When I don't feel like doing any of this anymore,
你会帮我吗
will you help me?
帮你什么
Help you with what?
你懂的
You know...
我称之为解脱
call it quits.
死
Die?
是的
Yeah.
船到桥头自然直 伙计
Cross that bridge when we come to it, mate, eh?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
布里特会想你的
You know, Britt'd miss you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也许会怀念你五分钟
I'd probably miss you for about five minutes.
知道么 你们是唯一
You know, you guys are the only reason
让我舍不得离去的原因
I've stuck around as long as I have.
雷 你好啊
Ray. How are you?
你怎么没来俱乐部
How come you didn't come to the club?
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
完全忘了 我的错
Totally forgot. My fault.
你是要邀请我进去 还是
So, you gonna invite me in or...?
当然了 进来 进来
Yeah, 'course. Come in, come in.
发生什么了
So, what's been happening?
没什么事
Oh, not much.
你怎么样
What's been happening with you?
确实有点事
Oh, mate, heaps, actually. Yeah.
我昨天参加了试镜
I, um, had an audition for a pilot yesterday.
有点兴奋
So, pretty stoked about that.
- 是类似于电视秀吗 - 是的
- Like a TV show? - Yeah.
你是来拿钱的吗
You here for the dough?
不 就是想过来看看
No, just thought I'd come around
你的演艺事业进展如何了
and see how your acting career is going.
好吧
Yeah.
伙计 我周三会给你的
Uh, mate, I'm gonna have to get that to you on Wednesday.
你之前说你会有钱的
Said you'd have the money, man.
我知道 我确实有
No, I know. I know I did.
很抱歉 但是到周三的时候
And I'm sorry, but I'm definitely gonna have it
我肯定就会有钱了
by Wednesday. Definitely.
那我也得教训你一下了
I have to give you a touch-up.
什么 还有两天就周三了啊
What? But Wednesday's two days away.
我知道周三是什么时候
Yeah, I know when Wednesday is.
好吧
Okay.
能不打脸吗
well, could it not be the face?
一定要是脸
It's got to be the face.
为什么
Why?
一定要是某处别人能看到的地方
It's got to be somewhere where people can see it.
为什么
Why?
这样要是弗雷迪看到你
So, if Freddy sees you,
他就知道我是在干活的
he knows I've done my job.
好吧
Okay.
同意了
Cool?
- 好的 - 好
- Yep. - All right.
请别用我的尤克里里琴
Don't-don't use my uke, please.
是我奶奶给我的
My nan gave me that.
高兴了
Happy?
- 好 - 好的
- Yeah. - Cool.
别躲啊
Don't flinch, all right?
那是我妈 就只是我妈而已
Mate, mate, it's just my mum. It's just my mum, okay?
- 求你了 - 你为什么不早说
- Please. Pl... - Why didn't you fucking say something?
她和我要待上几天
She's staying with me for a couple days.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表