剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
我朋友的孩子在马里克维尔区
Mate of mine's kid's been grabbed
的购物中心被人带走了
from a shopping centre in marrickville.
- 什么 - 对 她被人拐走了
-What? -Yeah, she got grabbed.
有人拐走了她 我有那个人的照片
Somebody grabbed her, ok? I got a photo of the guy, alright?
我现在把照片发给你 好吧
I'm gonna send that to you now, alright?
- 行 - 好的 伙计
-Ok. -Great, mate. Ok.
我需要你快点出去
And need you to get out there,
找到那个混♥蛋♥ 好吗
try to track this prick down, alright?
知道了 别担心 我马上去
Yeah, don't worry. I'm on it.
好吧 谢谢你伙计
Ok. Thanks, mate.
把你的安全带系上 布里特妮
Put your belt on, brit.
- 请系上安全带 - 我想要妈妈
-Seatbelt, please. -I want mum.
听着 我得找到麦迪 好吗
Look, I gotta find maddy, alright?
请系上安全带 好吗
Please put your belt on, ok?
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
- 嘿 - 妈妈
-hey! -Mum...
嘘 嘘 没事了
Shh. Shh, it's ok.
- 本尼 你好 - 哦 盖斯
-zdravstvujtye, benny. -Oh, gaz.
请坐
Yeah, please.
请坐请坐
Please, please.
- 坐吧 - 你好
-Take a seat. -Zdravstvujtye.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
我放出话了
So, I put word out.
找了些人去问了
Spoke to some people.
我有个伙伴认识这个人
One of my associates knows this guy
他提过有个以前
who told story about this fellow
他去买♥♥过大♥麻♥的人
who he was buying weed from.
他说他们交易的时候
He said when they went to do deal,
那个人问他
this guy, he says,
你要看看我的玩具吗
"you want to see my toys?"
- 玩具 - 玩具
-toys? -Toys.
操
Fuckin' hell.
知道他的名字吗
Got a name for this guy?
皮吉
Pidgy.
- 皮吉 - 皮吉 听起来像鸽子
-Pidgy? -Pidgy, like pigeon.
皮吉 好
Pidgy. Right.
- 她在哪 - 什么
-Where is she? -What?
她在哪
where is she?
皮吉
pidgy?
是 你是谁
Yeah. Who are you?
我是哈桑的一个朋友 我需要问你点事
I'm a friend of hassan's. I just need some information.
行 进来吧
Alright. Come in.
- 我发誓 伙计 - 5 4
-I swear to god, mate... -Five. Four.
- 我什么都没干 - 3 2
-I haven't done anything! -Three. Two.
- 我什么都不知道啊 - 1
-I don't know anything! -One.
- 求你了 - 你今天早上在哪
-Please! -Where were you this morning?
- 你今天早上在哪 - 我一直在家没出门
-Where were you this morning?! -I haven't left the house.
你几个月前从一个家伙那里买♥♥大♥麻♥了吗
Did you buy some weed off a bloke couple of months ago
他当时跟你说他有些玩具可以卖♥♥给你
who said he had some 'toys' he wanted to sell you?
伙计 你得跟我说实话 明白吗
Mate, you just need to be honest with me now, alright?
如果你说实话 什么事都没有
If you're straight with me, we got nothing to worry about.
但如果你不说 那你就他妈的有麻烦了 明白吗
But if you're not, then we've got a fucking problem, ok?
那个有玩具的家伙是谁
Who's this bloke with the 'toys'?
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
- 他是谁 - 我不知道
-Who is it? -I don't know.
我以前从来没见过他 对不起 我不知道啊
I've never seen that guy before. I'm sorry, I don't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是 我是在恩摩尔从一个人手里买♥♥了好几公斤的大♥麻♥
Yeah, I bought a couple of kilos off a bloke in enmore.
从他那买♥♥了好几个月了
Been buying off him for a couple of months.
有一天 他问我 你想要玩具吗
One day, he says do I wanna buy some toys?
然后我说 好啊 当然
And I said, "yeah, sure."
但是 我不知道
but...I didn't know.
我以为他说的玩具是枪或者什么的
Thought he must be talking about guns or something.
总之 我们走进他的地下室
Anyway, we go down in this basement.
那有个隐藏的房♥间 在一个橱柜后面
There's a concealed room. It's behind a cupboard, right?
门上一把又大又旧的锁
Big old lock on the door.
我们打开了走了进去
We open it, we go in.
看到好多孩子 就在那
There was these kids. Just there.
-亲爱的 - 嗯
-Babe! -Yeah?
卫生纸都哪去了
Where's all the dunny paper?
用完了吗
Are we out?
洗手间里一卷都没有了
There's none in the bathroom.
那就是用完了呗
Must be out then.
上周那里放着 差不多10卷呢
Well, there was, like, 10 rolls in there last week.
是啊
Yep.
就是一天用掉一卷
So, like, that's a roll a day.
对头
Yeah.
怎么的 你一天拉10次吗
What, are you, like, shitting 10 times a day or something?
没有
No.
嘿 听着 我不是在怪你
Hey, look, I'm not having a go at ya,
我只是想搞明白你用那么多卫生纸干什么
I'm just trying to understand why you need so much of it.
好吧 是这么回事
Ok, here's how it goes.
- 我尿完要擦一下 对吗 - 对
-I pee, I wipe, ok? -Yeah.
然后我用私处湿巾
Ok, then I use my intimate wipes.
私处湿巾
Your intimate wipes?
对 然后我再拿点卫生纸 再擦干
Yes. Then I grab some more toilet paper and I wipe again.
为什么你要再擦一次呢
Why do you wipe again?
因为我的私处湿巾是湿的
Because my intimate wipes are wet.
我不能下面湿着就出去乱逛 是不是
I can't be walking round all wet down there, can I?
好吧 那你需要多少
Ok, so how much...
那 你用卫生纸擦干自己的时候
Like, when you grab the toilet paper to dry yourself,
你一般用几截
how many squares are we talking?
我不按截用 我整卷的用
I don't go by squares. I scrunch.
行吧 你为什么不撕下一截然后再折一下
Alright. Why don't you just take one square or fold...
因为那样我会把尿蹭手上啊 所以我整卷的用
Because I'll get pee on my hands. That's why I scrunch.
你也不想让我用沾了尿的手碰你对不对
You don't want me touching you with pee on my hands, do ya?
你尿完都不洗手吗
Don't you wash your hands afterwards?
我洗手 不好意思
Yes, I do wash my hands! I'm sorry.
你供不起我一天一卷卫生纸吗
Can you not afford one roll of toilet paper a day?
嘿 我可以给你买♥♥一货车卫生纸
Hey, I can buy a truckload of the stuff.
那你还叽叽歪歪个屁啊
Then why are you being such a dick?
我不是跟你叽歪 我只是
I'm not being a dick. I'm just, like...
嘿 伙计
hey, mate.
- 需要跟你谈谈 - 谈什么
-Need to talk to you. -What about?
需要跟你女婿谈谈
Wanna talk to your son-in-law.
- 纳西尔 谈什么 - 德克的孩子
-Nasir? About what? -Dirk's kid.
- 德克的孩子 - 对
-Dirk's kid? -Yeah.
伙计 我可以现在就告诉你
Mate, I can tell you right now
他跟那事没关系
he's got nothing to do with that.
- 我们走伙计 - 什么
-Let's go, mate. -What?
- 走 快点 - 去哪
-Let's go. Come on. -Go where?
- 快点 伙计 我们走了 - 雷 雷
-Come on. We're going, mate. -Ray! Ray.
- 我还有事呢 - 我才不管你有事没事呢
-I've got shit to do. -I don't give a fuck.
他是个会计
He's an accountant.
天啊 雷
jesus christ, ray!
伙计 一大家子人呢 你别太过分了好吗
now, mate, this is family here, so just take it easy, ok?
我来说 行吗
Let me do the talking, ok?
行吗
Ok?
放松点
Relax.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感谢你
I appreciate it.
- 嗨 宝贝 - 嘿 爸爸 爸爸
-Hi, love. -Hey, dad. Dad?
雷 雷 雷 雷
Ray. Ray? Ray! Ray!
雷 天哪
Ray, jesus christ!
- 都给我趴下 - 雷 求你了
-Everybody down! -Ray, please!
求你了 想想这个
Please. Think about this.
- 想想这个 - 孩子在哪
-Think about this! -Where's the kid?
- 什么 - 雷 雷 雷 雷
-What? -Ray. Ray. Ray. Ray.
不
No!
那孩子在哪
where's the kid?
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表