剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
抱歉 哥们 等我会吧
sorry, mate. I gotta.
给你 孩子
Here you are, son.
那你在这多久了
so, how long have you been here, then?
我靠了 16年了
Shit...16 years!
- 那么久了啊 - 是啊 很久了
-Yeah? That long? -Yeah, it's been a while.
你住哪里啊
Where are you living?
我跟雷住一起
I'm with ray.
他把车♥库♥收拾了 我就住车♥库♥了
He fixed up his garage, so I'm in there.
- 舒服吗 - 舒服啊
-Is it comfy? -Yeah.
冬天冷夏天热有时候
Gets a bit hotter and colder sometimes.
估计是没有做隔热层 但是你懂的
'cause I don't think it's insulated, but, you know.
我有自己的地方住了啊
I've got my own space.
我还能多见见雷的女儿
And I get to see a bit more of ray's daughter.
- 他还有女儿呢 - 是啊
-He's got a daughter? -Yeah. Yeah.
布里特 布里特妮
Brit...Brittany.
她多大了
How old is she?
9 岁了
Nine.
雷怎么样啊
How is ray?
挺好的
yeah, good.
他挺好的
He's...He's good.
布鲁斯找你
Brucey needs ya.
怎么了
What's going on?
- 我被卡住了 - 什么意思
-I'm stuck. -What do you mean?
我被卡在椅子里了 出不来了
In the fucking chair. I can't get out of it.
别冲我摇头啊
Don't shake your bloody head at me.
又不赖我
It's not my fault.
好吧 抓他胳膊
Alright. Grab his arm, will you?
抓咯吱窝
Under the armpit.
数到三就往上抬啊 1 2 3
Alright, count of three. One, two, three.
妈的谢了
Bruce: Thank fuck for that.
我他么还以为我要死在这椅子上了呢
Thought I was gonna die in the fucking thing.
那可不
Yeah. If only.
对啊 被困住了啊
Yeah, get stuffed.
- 挺好的吧 - 挺好
-Alright? Steady? -Alright. Yeah.
- 谢谢你来看我 - 嗯
-Ok. Thanks for coming. -Yeah.
希望不久之后下次再见吧
I'll see you again soon, eh? Hopefully.
- 今天很开心 - 爱你啊
-Good to see ya. -Love ya.
我也爱你
Yeah, love you.
走吧
Come on.
回头见
Dad: See you soon.
帮我个忙 大个
need a favour, big fella.
我一个朋友 凯特·哈尔 听说过吗
Mate of mine. You heard of kate hall?
凯特·哈尔
Kate hall.
她是先锋报的一个记者
She's a journo at the 'herald'.
负责犯罪故事的
She covers their crime stuff.
她要写一本书 真实犯罪的书
She's writing a book. Like, a true crime book.
想找素材
And she's looking for stories.
你能不能跟她聊一聊
Wondering if you might wanna have a chat with her.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
你帮我个忙啊
You'd be doing me a favour.
帮帮忙啊 这是我一个老朋友的女儿了
Come on, mate. It's an old mate's daughter.
他这么多年也帮过我不少呢
He's done a couple of favours for me over the years,
我也希望还个人情啊
it'd be good to return the favour.
不要
Nuh.
别这样啊 我是作为朋友请你帮忙啊
Mate, come on. I'm asking a favour as a friend here.
不要啊
No.
谢了啊
Thanks.
你知道吗 本来我不打算提这事的
You know what? I wasn't gonna mention this, but...
但你知道
..Do you have any idea
达沃罗斯那件事 你给我惹了多少麻烦吗
what you put me through with that davros shit?
什么
What?
达沃罗斯那件事
The davros bullshit.
你知道那是我女婿的哥哥吧
You know that was my son-in-law's brother, right?
你知道你给我惹了多少事吗
Do you know the trouble that shit caused me?
那人他么的想杀我啊
He tried to fucking kill me.
我知道啊 但我
I know that, but I had...
因为这是 我女婿半年没搭理我
My son-in-law, he didn't speak to me for six months.
真给我找了不少事啊
Caused heaps of friction, alright?
那他么又不是我的错啊
Well, it's not my fuckin' fault!
你让我跟那人聊聊 我聊了啊
You asked me to sit down with the guy and I did.
我知道你聊了 我也很感激 但是他么的
I know you did, mate, and I appreciate that, but shit!
你他么又不是帮我忙啊
Not like I ask you for heaps of favours, you know?
- 嘿 - 嘿你好吗
-hi. -How you going?
- 我是凯特 - 很高兴认识你
-I'm kate. -Nice to meet you.
假设你好奇 我就是凯特啊
-In case you were wondering. -
从这边进来吧
uh, come through.
你家很漂亮
Ray: Nice house.
谢谢啊
Thanks! Yeah.
- 我喜欢这老房♥子 - 我也是
-I like the old joints. -Yeah, me too.
比新房♥子更有品位啊
They've got more character than new houses.
- 是啊 - 你要喝点什么吗
-Yeah. -Uh, hey, do you want a drink?
啤酒 水 什么的
Do you want a beer, a glass of water or something?
可以来杯茶啊
Ray: Wouldn't mind a cup of tea.
好的 什么茶
Ok, sure. What kind?
- 你有伯爵茶吗 - 好的 有的
-Have you got any earl grey? -Yeah. Yeah.
那你是在哪里长大的呢
So, where'd you grow up?
距离悉尼开车四小时一个地方吧
About four hours out of sydney.
- 是吗 - 对 在一个农场里
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah, on a farm.
我可以问问是在哪里吗
Mmm! Do you mind my asking where?
你可以问啊
I don't mind you asking.
好吧 是什么农场呢
Right. Um, what kind of farm was it?
- 奶牛场 - 好吧
-Just a dairy farm. -Right.
那你童年幸福吗
Did you have a happy childhood?
还行吧
It was alright.
你想再详细一点说下吗
Did you wanna elaborate maybe a bit on that?
你的书是写什么的
So, what's your book about?
差不多就是罪犯吧
Criminals, pretty much.
我采访过几个人了
Yeah, I mean, I've interviewed a few people so far
就是讲讲自己的故事
and it's just people telling their stories.
我能理解 你会有点防备
Look, I understand if you're a little bit cagey about this,
不愿意都告诉我
and I totally get it.
不过呢
But, um...
我就是想让你炸掉
..I just want you to know that
你不希望我写进去的东西 绝对不会写的
nothing's gonna go in the book unless you're happy with it,
我就是想让你能跟我畅所欲言
so I just want you to, you know, feel comfortable to talk to me.
好吧
Alright.
好 那你介意我录音吗
Cool. Um, do you mind if I record?
不介意
No, it's alright.
- 真的吗 - 好
-Sure? -Mmm.
好的
Ok.
就放那边
I'll just put that there.
那你想不想先说一下
So maybe, I don't know, do you wanna start with
你是怎么开始干这行的呢 比如第一个活儿什么的
about how you got into it - your first job, maybe?
你说的活儿是指什么
When you say 'job', what do you mean?
- 你口中的活儿是什么意思 - 你第一份
-What do you mean, 'job'? -Well, your first...
我说不好 杀人吧 我是说
I don't know, hit. I mean...
谁告诉你我杀人的
Who told you I do hits?
弗雷迪跟我说的 说你
Well, that's what freddy told me, that you'd...
稍微聊了聊
..Talk about that a little bit.
抱歉 我可能会错意了
I mean, sorry, I might have misunderstood that.
我都没意识到 就是弗雷迪说的
I didn't realise that... That's just what freddy said.
所以我才把你叫来
and that's kinda why I got you here,
因为我就想在书中写这种事
'cause that's the sort of stuff I wanna talk about in the book.
恶心
'moist'.
嗯 对
Ray: Yeah, true.
恶心
Moist.
这件不错
-Mmm. -That's a good one.
我奶奶 在我小时候
Yeah. My grandmother, when I was a kid,
她常做茶饼
she used to make this teacake,
那是真的恶心
and that was really moist.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表