剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
你上次见他是什么时候
So, when did you see him last?
上周
Last week.
他跟你说我帮他在夜店找到工作了吗
Did he, uh, tell you I got him a job at the club?
嗯 他说了
Yeah, he mentioned that.
- 你钱还够用吗 - 我们还好
-How are you off for money? -Yeah, we're ok.
需要什么 跟我说就行
If you need anything, you just let me know.
我们会没事的 不过谢了
-Yeah, we'll be ok, but thanks. -Mmm.
天啊
Jesus.
我不知道我要干嘛
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
就是
I mean...
我都还没跟麦迪说过
I haven't mentioned anything to maddy yet.
你不会要跟她说他那个
you're not gonna tell her that he, um...
就是你懂的
You know...
- 她都7岁了 - 对啊
-She's 7. -Ok. Right.
没毛病
Fair enough.
我就说是车祸好了
I'll just...Say it was an accident.
好吧
Yeah.
真是个混♥蛋♥啊
What a fucking dickhead.
- 好了 - 你想看什么
-alright. -What do you wanna see?
不知道 你们想看什么
I don't know. What do you guys wanna see?
- 那个 - 那个不错
-That. -Yeah, that looks good.
- 温妮时来运转 - 嗯
-'winnie's big break'. -Yeah.
荒原好不好
What about 'outlanding'?
- 不 - 那是纪录片啊
-No. -That's a documentary.
不 是电影啊
Ray: No, it's a movie.
不是的 你看 根据真实故事改编
No, look - 'based on true story'.
这也不代表是纪录片啊
Yeah, it doesn't mean it's a doco, though.
就是啊
Yeah!
不是 就说明是真实故事改编啊
No, just means it's based on a true story.
不 我们要看那个
No, we wanna watch that one.
- 温妮时来运转 - 嗯
-'winnie's big break'? -Yeah!
好无聊啊那个
That's boring!
不 你想看的才无聊 你看啊
No, that's way lamer. Look at it.
这样 谁想看温妮时来运转
Who wants to see 'winnie's big break'?
- 二比一啊 - 我无所谓啊
-Outvoted! -I don't care.
- 嘘 - 干啥
-shh! -What?
- 别扔了 - 咋了
-Stop! -What?
我好无聊
I'm bored.
我也是
Me too.
那就来帮我挑袜子啊
Help me find some socks, then.
袜子 无聊
Socks? Boring!
- 袜子很重要的 - 为什么
-Socks are important. -Why?
穿了袜子脚就不臭啊
Well, they stop your feet from smelling.
你脚本来就臭啊
Your feet stink anyway.
是的 雷叔叔 你脚可臭了
Yeah, uncle ray, your feet stink!
- 是吗 - 臭晕我
-Ray: Do they? -They pong.
对啊
Yeah!
你臭臭
You pong.
你这说的都啥玩意啊
Brittany: That doesn't even make any sense.
你说的才啥玩意呢
Well, you don't make any sense.
我们能去看自行车嘛 爸爸
Can we go look at the bikes, dad?
对啊
Maddy: Yeah!
- 自行车在哪 - 那边
-Where's the bikes? -Over there.
好不好呀
Please?!
好吧
Ray: Alright.
别跑远了
Don't go anywhere else.
- 麦迪 - 嗯
-Hey, maddy? -Yeah?
自己选个生日礼物吧
Pick something out for your birthday.
- 好 - 我也能选个东西吗 爸爸
-Ok! -Can I get something, dad?
你要过生日了吗
Is it your birthday?
- 没啊 - 那你还问
-No. -Well...
我能要这个吗 爸爸
can I get this, dad?
不行
Nuh.
- 好不好嘛 - 不行 放回去
-Please? -No. Put it back.
- 你都不给我买♥♥东西 - 我天天给你买♥♥东西好吗
-You never buy me anything. -I buy you stuff all the time.
- 那给我买♥♥啊 - 不行啊
-So buy me this! -No.
为什么啊
Why?
因为如果你要啥我给你买♥♥啥
'cause if I do buy you everything you want,
你就会成为一个被宠坏的小混♥蛋♥
you're gonna grow up to be a spoiled brat.
我都不知道这是啥意思
I don't even know what that is.
被宠坏的小混♥蛋♥就是什么都能得到的小孩
A spoiled brat is a person who gets everything they want
然后就很弱鸡 事儿很多 各种抱怨
and they're weak and... And whingey and whiny.
你以后想变成这样吗
Is that what you wanna be when you grow up?
- 不 - 那就放回去
-No. -Come on. Put it back.
- 麦迪呢 - 我不知道
-Where's maddy? -Um, I don't know.
她骑到别的地方去了
She rode off somewhere.
- 骑到哪里去了 - 那边吧
-Rode off where? -Uh, around there.
- 我去那边看看 - 不 你别离开我旁边
-I'll go look over here. -No, you stay with me, please.
- 那是她骑的车子吗 - 好像是
-Is that the bike she was on? -I think so.
麦迪
Brittany: Maddy?
麦迪
Maddy!
卧♥槽♥了
for fuck's sake.
- 你怎么样啊 亲 - 你好
-how you goin', love? -Hello.
- 我女儿丢了 - 叫什么
-I've lost my daughter. -Oh, what's her name?
- 麦迪 - 好 我发广播找找
-Maddy. -Ok. I'll get on the p.A.
好的
Alright.
麦迪 请到前台来
Maddy, can you please come to the front counter?
- 呆在这 - 麦迪请来前台
-Just stay here. -Maddy to the front counter.
- - 有消息吗 - 还没有
-How'd you go, love? -Oh, nothing yet.
- 你在哪丢的她 - 就在左边
-Where did you lose her? -Uh, just down on the left.
你找过试衣间了吗
Have you checked the changing rooms?
- 在哪里 - 来 我带你去
-Whereabouts are they? -Oh, I'll show you. Come on.
这边
This way.
- 你的鞋很好看啊 - 谢谢
-I like your sneakers! -Brittany: Thanks.
你看这一溜 我看这边
You take that side and I'll take this side.
你们这里有监控的吗
Have you got cctv cameras, have you?
- 有 - 这些都会看的吧
-Yeah. -You monitor those, do you?
- 对 在后面 - 好的
-Yeah, out the back. -Alright.
我们能去看一下吗
Can we go and have a look at them?
- 好 来吧 - 走
-Sure. Come with me. -Come on.
- 韦恩 - 对吧
-Wayne? - how's this, right?
他根本不会弄 然后把
He never got the feature and then...
- 韦恩 - 然后就把他踢出去了
-Wayne. -And they kicked him out!
干什么啊
what the fuck?!
给我看看之前十分钟的监控
The last 10 minutes, mate. I wanna see your footage, ok?
- 在哪里来着 - 水上运动区
-Where were we, love? -Uh, the water sports section.
水上运动区 十分钟之前的监控
Ray: Water sports section, last 10 minutes.
韦恩 赶紧的 他小孩丢了
Wayne, please. His kid's missing.
- 继续 - 这就是10分钟前的了
-Ray: Keep going. -Well, that's 10 minutes.
要停了我会说 继续放
Ok, I'll let you know, mate. Keep going.
好 听 你看
Ok. Stop it there. Right?
放大这个人
Zoom in on the guy.
好
Ok.
- 我要报♥警♥吗 - 不用
-Should I call the police? -Nuh.
我靠了
-Wayne: Jesus christ! -Hey...
雷大哥
raymondo.
你听我说 哥们
Need you to listen, mate, alright?
德克的小孩被人带走了 在购物中心
Dirk's kid's been grabbed, ok? From a shopping centre.
我拿到这人照片了
I got a photo of the guy.
我现在发给你
I'm gonna send that to you now, ok?
好的 需要我♥干♥什么
Yeah, ok, mate. What do you need?
你能查一下马里克维尔区
You reckon you can get a list
周围所有的性犯罪者吗
of all the sex offenders around the marrickville area?
可以 有个警♥察♥可以问
Yeah, yeah. I got a cop I can reach out to.
查到了尽快发给你 还有什么事
I'll get that asap and get it to you. Anything else?
尽你所能吧 哥们
Uh, look, anything you can do, mate.
需要你了联♥系♥你
I'm gonna need your help, ok?
- 没问题 - 好的
-Freddy: Yep. I'm on it. -Sweet.
还看不了
fuck.
- 喂 - 喂 我需要你
-yeah, mate? -Mate, I need your help.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表