剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
穿上这些 好吗?
And get these on, OK?
那个 - 那个?好吧
‐That one. ‐That one? Alright.
不管他要干什么
So when he walks up,
你只要说你想先看看枪 好吗?
all you gotta do is say you wanna see the guns first, OK?
怎么样?
How's that?
好的 很好
Yeah? OK, good.
去烦你妈妈吧 - 妈妈 我想玩!
‐Go and annoy your mum, - Mum, I want to play!
不管他想做什么
Doesn't matter what he wants to do.
你得先看到枪 - 好吧
‐You've gotta see the guns. ‐Alright.
现在 伙计们 你们要有侵略性
Now, guys, you gotta be aggressive.
不能和这家伙鬼混
Can't be fucking around with this guy.
我们得把他搞死
We gotta fuck him up.
如果不这么做 他就会觉得
If we don't, he's gonna start thinking
他可以反击我们 这不是我们想要的
he can come back at us and we don't want that.
爸爸 我们干吗不揍他一顿?
Why don't we just knock him?
为什么要揍他?
Why knock him if we don't need to?
相信我 要是我们操作得当
Trust me, if we do this right,
这个混♥蛋♥不会再来找我们的
this motherfucker's not gonna come back at us.
嘿 血囊 是吗? 假血
Hey, blood capsules, yeah? Fake blood.
把它放在你嘴里
Whack two in your gob. Put 'em in the corner of your mouth.
一会儿 我们一碰你
Then when we start to give you a bit
你就把它咬开
of a touch‐up, you can bite down on 'em,
演得就好像我们要把你干♥死♥
make it look like we've gone to town on you.
天哪 伙计 老实说 我真的不喜欢你的计划
Jesus, mate. I don't really like the sound of that, to be honest.
别他妈跟个娘们一样 我们又不是真的要打你
Don't be a fucking pussy. We're not gonna fucking hurt ya.
但要搞得像我们真的打了你
We gotta make it look good
他们才能相信
so they don't think it's a fucking set‐up.
好
OK.
你明白了吗 - 嗯
‐Have you got that? ‐Yeah.
没问题吧? - 嗯
‐Are we good? ‐Yeah.
干得好 - 不!
Good job, - No!
你好吗 - 很好 伙计 你好吗?
‐How youse going? ‐Good, mate. How you doing?
还不错
Not too bad.
你想怎么做?
How you wanna do it?
哦 你给我看看东西 我给你现金
Oh, you show me the toys, I'll get you the cash.
好吧
Alright.
看吧
Have a look.
满意吗? - 可以
‐ Happy? ‐ Righto.
趴在地上 伙计!
‐ Get on the fucking ground, pal!
不许动!你♥他♥妈♥的别动!
Don't you move! Don't you fucking move!
他妈的趴在地上! - 好的 伙计
‐ Get the fuck on the ground! ‐ Alright, mate.
快趴下! 给我趴地上 婊♥子♥!
‐Get down now! Get down now! ‐On the fucking ground, cunt!
他妈的趴下! - 趴下 你
‐ Get the fuck down! ‐Get down there, you...
阿布拉卡达拉!他妈的趴下!
‐Abracadabra! Get the fuck down! ‐Ugh!
趴下
Get down!
哦 操 - 趴在他妈的地上!
‐Oh, fuck! ‐Get on the fucking ground!
趴在地上 兄弟!
Get on the fucking ground, bro!
去你的!
‐ Fuck you!
去把包拿上!
Grab the fucking bag!
你♥他♥妈♥的趴下!
You stay the fuck down!
拿到枪了 我拿到枪了 快走
I've got the guns, I've got the guns. Let's go!
快点
Hurry up!
我们走! 去你的 趴下 你♥他♥妈♥的!
Let's get out of here! Fuck you. Stay down, you fuck!
哦
Oh...
妈的 孩子们 操!
Shit, boys. Fuck!
你说得对吗 伙计?朋友?
You right, mate? Mate?
哦 来吧 伙计
Oh, come on, mate.
我带你离开这里 伙计
We gotta get you out of here, mate.
来吧 我扶你起来 我扶你起来
Come on. I'll get you up. I'll get you up.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
快来 伙计 我会带你回到车上
Come on, mate. I'll get you back to the car.
这里
Here. Come on.
好了
There you go.
把你的腿抬起来
Get your legs up.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
哦 妈的 伙计
Oh, shit. Mate,
嘿 伙计 我把你扶起来
Hey, mate, we gotta get you up.
来吧 我带你离开这里
Come on. We gotta get you out of here.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
哦 别这样 起来吧
Oh, come on. Get up.
我们走
Here we go.
我们走
Here we go.
进去 进去
Get in, get in.
上车
Get in.
哦 继续
Oh, go on.
好吧 我他妈的要离开这里
Alright, I gotta get the fuck out of here.
哦 好
Ohh... OK.
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
不太好
Not great.
你为什么撞我?
Why'd you run me over?
你知道为什么
You know why.
伙计 被抢跟我没关系
Mate, I had nothing to do with the rip‐off.
还有谁知道 - 我怎么知道?!
‐ Who else knew? ‐Mate, how would I know?!
什么 你认为我告诉别人吗?
What, you reckon I told anybody?
别闹了 好吗 伙计?
Cut the shit, will ya, mate?
伙计 我说的实话
Mate, I'm telling ya!
好的
Okey‐dokey.
我只想拿回枪 伙计 我只关心我的枪
I just want the guns back, mate. That's all I care about.
我以我孩子的生命起誓
Honestly, I swear on my kid's life...
我向上帝发誓!
Come on! I swear to God!
朋友
Mate!
求你了 伙计!
Come on! Please, mate!
好,好!!
OK, OK!
好,好!!好
OK, OK! OK!
好的 好的 好的 好的
‐OK, OK, OK, OK!
好
OK.
什么?
OK, what?
我去给你拿枪
OK, I'll get the guns for ya.
是谁干的 我也要知道
I want names too.
我不能…我不能告诉你名字
I can't...I can't give you names.
但我可以…我可以拿回枪 好吗?
But I can...I can get the guns back, OK?
你只要…你只要把我的电♥话♥给我
You just...you just gotta give me my phone.
是谁? - 我不能告诉你名字
‐ Names. ‐Mate, I can't give you names.
你为什么不能告诉我名字?
Why can't you give me names?
看
Look.
这些家伙
These blokes...
他们是我的伙伴 你知道吗?
Like, they're my mates, you know?
我认识这些家伙一辈子了
Like, I've known these guys my entire life.
我不能出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Like, I just can't give 'em up.
可以了吗? 我很抱歉
OK? Like, I'm sorry.
我不能出♥卖♥♥♥他们
I just fucking can't.
好吧 没想到你个混♥蛋♥还讲义气 手♥机♥拿去
Well, you're a loyal bastard, mate. I'll give you that.
给你的同伴打个电♥话♥ 嗯?
Give your mates a call, huh?
伙计 是我
Mate, it's me.
妈的 史蒂夫 是这样的 我
‐ Fuck, Steve, what's going on? ‐Look. We, uh...
我们得把枪还回去 明白吗?
We gotta give the guns back. Yeah?
不 听着 伙计 他们…他们知道了
No, look, mate. They...they know.
你什么意思 知道什么? - 他们知道了
‐ What do you mean, they know? ‐OK, they know.
什么? 你♥他♥妈♥的告诉他们了?
What? You fucking told them?
是 我他妈的不得不这么做!
Yeah, well, I fucking had to!
他正要用链锯把我的腿砍下来!
He was about to chop me fucking leg off with a fucking chainsaw!
你♥他♥妈♥还说没事的
"Everything will be fine," you fucking said.
没事个毛
Well, it ain't fucking fine!
我被他妈的车撞了
OK, I've been run over by a fucking car.
我整晚都被锁在栅栏上
I've been chained to a fucking fence all night.
快他妈来救我! - 你♥他♥妈♥ 冷静一下
‐ Fucking come and get me! ‐Calm the fuck down.
不 别让我他妈的冷静!
No, don't tell me to fucking calm down!
操!
Shit!
你有笔吗?
You got a pen there?
是
Uh... Yeah.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表