剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
我拒绝回答
I don't answer questions.
好吧 那这里有人可以回答吗
Ok. Is there somebody here who can answer questions?
我拒绝回答
I don't answer questions.
好吧 我也不知道该怎么回答你这个回答了 先生
Ok, I don't really know how to respond to that, sir.
我们刚刚和一位叫佩特拉·詹金斯的女士交谈过
We just spoke to a woman by the name of petra jenkins.
她说你威胁她还试图恐吓她
She says you threatened her and tried to menace her.
- 她这么说的吗 - 对
-Did she? -Yeah.
你有什么想说的吗
You got anything you wanna say about that?
我拒绝回答
I don't answer questions.
你能告诉我们为什么吗
Would you mind telling us why?
- 我拒绝回答 - 好吧
-I don't answer questions. -Ok.
再见
See ya.
- 我们还会回来的 - 好吧
-We'll come back later. -Ok.
挺友好的家伙啊
Friendly chap.
就是有点奇怪
That was just weird.
- 怎么了 - 没事
-what? -Nothing.
如果我出了什么事的话
If something happened to me...
像是说 万一
..Like, if I was in...
我也说不清 出了什么意外或者其他事
..I don't know, like, an accident or something,
然后我坐轮椅了
and I was in a wheelchair...
你会照顾我吗
..Would you look after me?
会啊
Yeah.
那我要是四肢瘫痪了呢
What if I was, like a quadriplegic?
是那种手臂正常能用
Is that the ones that can use their arms
但是双腿动不了的那种吗
but they can't use their legs?
不是 那是下肢瘫痪
No, that's a paraplegic.
四肢瘫痪指是手臂和腿都动不了了
Quadriplegics can't use their arms or their legs.
所以你就只能整天一动不动的躺在床上吗
So, what, you'd just be lying in bed all day?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我可能会拿个枕头闷死你
I'd probably put a pillow over your head and...
帮你从痛苦中解脱吧
..Put you out of your misery.
真的吗
Serious?
那难道你想那样活着吗
Well, why would you wanna live like that?
那如果我想活下去呢
What if I wanted to live?
那我们怎么啪啪啪呢
so, how would we have sex?
四肢瘫痪患者下面是没有感觉的
Well, quadriplegics can't feel anything down there.
好吧 不过那也算啪啪啪对吧
Yeah, we could still have sex though, right?
你的意思是尽管我什么都感觉不到
So you'd still wanna have sex with me
你还是想睡我吗
even if I couldn't feel anything?
我为什么就不想了呢
Why wouldn't I wanna have sex with you?
好吧 那你请便
Sure. Knock yourself out.
到时候别抱怨我像个死鱼一样躺着就行
just don't complain I'm a dead root.
但你本来就像死鱼一样躺着 我从来没抱怨过
But you're a dead root anyway and I don't complain.
谢谢你了啊
Thanks very much.
你在做什么呢
what are you doing?
你会看到的
You'll see.
噢 是给我刻的吗
oh, is that for me?
不 这是给坐在那边公园长椅上的哥们刻的
No, it's for the dude on the park bench over there.
哪有什么坐在那边公园长椅上的人
There is no dude over there on the park bench.
有啊 他是我想象的男朋友
Yes, there is. He's my imaginary boyfriend.
他说如果我四肢瘫痪的话 也会照顾我的
He said he'd look after me if I was a quadriplegic.
我刚刚说了我会照顾你啊
Yeah, well, I said I'd look after you!
很好
Well, good.
只是想确认我们还可以啪啪啪而已
Just wanted to make sure we were gonna have sex, that's all.
我们虽然现在还没干大事 但我们会的
* we doin' it big while we here for the ones that aren't
很多人会告诉你你注定要干这个
* a lot of people will tell you what you're meant to do
但只有你自己可以决定什么对你最好
* but only one can decide on what's best for you - you
我只想好好生活
* me? I'm just tryin' to get the message through
不要戏太多 不要虚度青春
* it goes like save the drama, spend your youth...
嘿
hey.
你是泰勒吗
You taylor?
是啊
Yeah.
我听说你一直在欺负我的朋友布里特妮
I've heard that you've been bullying my friend, brittany.
什么
What?
你再敢去骚扰布里特妮
You bother brittany again
我就把你脑袋拧下来
and I'm gonna rip your head off.
听到了吗
Got it?
- 就这样 - 这样吗 好的
-Yes. -Alright? Alright.
你需要我张开嘴吗 还是现在这样就行
Do you need me to stretch my lips or is it alright?
- 这样就行 - 好的
-Nah, it's ok. -Ok.
我是不是不该说话
Need me to stop talking?
- 是的 - 好吧
-Yes. -Yeah, ok.
我不说话了
Ok.
你的嘴唇闪闪动人
They're very glittery.
我这样不动可以吗
Am I holding still enough for you?
- 可以 - 那就行
-Yes. -Yeah? Alright.
- 好啦 你想看看吗 - 当然了
-Ok, you wanna see? -Yes.
噢 太美啦
oh, that's beautiful!
哇哦 我很喜欢你帮我化的妆
Wow, I really like what you've done here.
- 太棒了 - 谢谢
-This is good. -Thanks.
画的真好 哇 谢谢你啦
This is good, yeah. Wow. Thank you!
同事们肯定也觉得好看
They'll love this at work.
她现在没事了
Yeah, she's alright now.
她之前挺不开心的 但是
She was pretty upset, but...
我不认为还会有什么大问题了
..I don't think she's gonna have any more problems.
你在学校的时候也被人欺负过吗
Were you bullied at school?
是啊
Mm-hm.
- 情况很糟吗 - 当时是挺糟的
-Bad? -Pretty bad.
- 你被人揍了吗 - 是的
-Were you beaten up? -Mm-hm.
怎么 难道你上学的时候一直被欺负吗
Well, what, was this all through school?
直到六年级上半学期
..Probably up until about...
才没人欺负我了
..Halfway through grade 6.
- 怎么 他们就停手了吗 - 嗯
-What, it stopped? -Mm-hm.
为什么停手了
Why did it stop?
因为我反抗了
I fought back.
发生什么了
What happened?
当时有个小混混
Oh, there was this little prick
他一直欺负了我 都有两年了
and he'd been bullying me for about two years.
然后
And, um...
有一天 我们在玩躲避球
..This one day, you know, we were playing downball and...
他就一直故意撞我
..He just started getting stuck into me and...
之后我就哭了
..You know, I started crying and...
他还是一直跟着我 嘴里还一直骂我
And he just kept following me, just kept saying shit to me.
就是不肯罢休 你知道吗
Just wouldn't leave it alone, you know?
我就一把抓住他
And I just grabbed him
把他怼在墙上
and threw him up against a wall and...
之后我把他狠狠的揍了一顿
..Just beat the absolute fuck out of him.
所以他就从此停手了
And he stopped?
当然了
He sure did.
做个施暴者总比被人揍好
It's always better to give than receive.
是吗
Is it?
- 是啊 - 为什么这么说
-Fuck yeah. -Why do you say that?
你知道吗 必须要反击才行
Well, you gotta fight back, you know?
不然的话
Otherwise...
不然就怎样
Otherwise what?
不然人们就会一直欺负你 让你永远站不起来
Otherwise people will walk all over you.
你知道吗
You know?
当时就是这样
I mean, that's the thing -
你知道吗 我小时候并没有自找麻烦
I wasn't looking for trouble as a kid, you know?
但是我学到一个道理 那就是世界上就是有这样的人
But I learned there's people in this world
他们会对你不断索取 直到你一无所有
who will take and take till there's nothing left of you.
我以前总是对此非常气愤
I used to get angry about it, like...
我总是对自己生气
I used to get angry at myself
因为对此我什么都做不了 你懂我的意思吧
'cause I couldn't do nothing about it, you know what I mean?
我感觉就像是
Like, I felt...
你知道吗 我总是感觉自己很弱
I felt like I was weak, you know what I mean?
嗯嗯
Um...
我记得有一次
Like, I remember
我从卫生间柜子里偷拿了一个剃须刀片
I took a razor blade out of the bathroom cupboard...
然后走到街尽头的秋千旁
..And went down to the swings at the end of the street.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表