剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
爸爸
dad?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
dad.
我能跟你一起睡吗
Can I sleep with you?
怎么了
what's wrong?
有怪物
Monsters.
好吧
Alright.
你知道我以前害怕怪物会怎么办吗
you know what I used to do when I was scared of monsters?
怎么办
What?
我会给他们取名字
Ray: I used to give 'em names.
真的吗
Really?
我会跟他们交朋友 跟他们聊天
I used to make friends with 'em and talk to 'em
什么什么的
and all that kinda stuff.
- 不如你试试啊 - 好
-Why don't you try that? -Ok.
但不要给他们取
But don't give 'em, like...
吓人的名字 给他们取好笑的名字
Don't give 'em scary names. Give 'em funny names.
比如呢
Like what?
之前我床底下就住着一只怪物
Well, I used to have one. He used to live under my bed.
我管他叫格斯
I used to call him gus.
- 是挺好玩的 - 对啊
-That's funny. -Mm-hm.
因为很好玩
See, and if it's funny,
你就不会害怕他们了 对吧
then you're not gonna be so scared of 'em, you know?
是呢
Yeah.
好
Ok.
好了 睡觉吧
Alright. Get some sleep, eh?
好吗
Yeah?
你要一直蒙着头睡吗
are you gonna stay under there all night, are ya?
- 是的 - 好吧
-Yeah. -Alright.
- 那晚安咯宝贝 - 晚安呀
-Night-night. -Night-night.
- 这什么啊 - 你没吃过印度香米吗
-What's that? -You never had basmati?
- 没 - 就是印度的大米
-Nuh. -It's indian rice.
很长的那种颗粒 你得试试啊
It's really long-grain. You gotta try it.
你从哪里搞到的啊
Ray: Where do you get that from?
就在
Oh, just at the...
- 卧♥槽♥啊 - 我天
-Fuck! -Jesus.
快把那大蜘蛛弄死啊
Kill the fuckin' thing, will ya?
- 别激动啊 大哥 - 快弄死啊
-Fuckin' relax, mate. -Kill it!
我弄死蜘蛛价格可不便宜哦
I don't come cheap, mate.
就你聪明 我给你50澳币啊
You fuckin' smart-arse! I'll give you 50 bucks.
- 赶紧弄死 - 蜘蛛是无害的啊
-Just kill it! -They're harmless.
我特么刚刚吓得都犯两回心脏病了好吗
Mate, I just had a double heart attack here, ok?
他们好像不是真的很无害好吗
So I don't really think that you can say they're harmless.
他们不会伤害你的啊
They can't hurt you.
他们现在就在精神上摧残我啊
Well, it's hurting me right now psychologically.
我特么的真的心脏病要吓出来了啊
I nearly had a bloody heart attack.
- 你知道你该怎么办吗 - 你得把它弄死
-You know what you need to do? -You need to kill it!
不 你需要
No, what you need to do...
直面你的恐惧
..Is face your fears.
- 可拉倒吧 - 来啊
-Yeah, fuck that shit! -Come on.
- 你干嘛 - 来啊
-What are you doing? -Come on.
喂喂喂 你干什么啊
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
- 过来啊 - 雷 不要 我靠 大哥 求放过
-Come here. -Ray, ray, no! Hey! Ray!
我不要啊 真的不要 我靠 我没开玩笑
I'm not... No, I'm not... I'm not messing around, dude.
大哥 你什么时候听说过一个猎人蜘蛛
Dude, when have you ever heard of a huntsman
会伤害别人了
ever fuckin' hurting anybody?
它们肯定伤害的
Well, I'm sure they hurt people!
估计没准还杀人呢
Probably kill people too.
它们还杀人是吧
Oh, they kill people, do they?
- 就是 - 行
-Yeah. -Oh, ok.
你想象一下啊 一个老太太
Yeah, well, you imagine some old lady.
自己在家 对吧
She's at home, right?
她一抬头 然后看到一只巨大的猎人蜘蛛
She looks up, there's a massive huntsman, right?
然后心脏病犯了 嗝屁了
She has a heart attack, she dies.
一周之后 别人发现尸体
A week later, they find her.
猎人蜘蛛早就不见了
The fucking huntsman's gone.
医护人员进来一看
The paramedics come in, they say,
哇 心脏病 是自然死亡啊
"oh, heart attack. Natural causes."
但这他么根本不是自然死亡啊
but it wasn't natural causes, was it?
都他么怪这灰毛猎人蜘蛛
It was the dirty great hairy fuckin' huntsman!
你还觉得挺好笑呢
Oh, yeah, you think it's funny!
我估计猎人蜘蛛
They're probably responsible
在澳洲弄死的老人
for killing more old people in this country
可比我们知道的要多多了
and we don't even know about it.
弗莱迪
Freddy?
- 金姆来见你了 - 好
-Kim's here to see you. -Ok.
谢了 亲 我马上出去
Thanks, love. I'll be right out.
好
Ok.
赶紧把蜘蛛弄死啊
just kill it, will ya?
我不杀虫子的 兄弟
I don't kill bugs, mate.
你不杀虫子 就只杀人吗
Oh, you don't kill bugs, you just kill people?
总得有个底线吧
I gotta draw the line somewhere.
好了 你还好吗
Alright. You right?
不 我不好呢
no, I'm not right.
帮我挡一下大蜘蛛好吧
shield me from it or something, will ya?
- 别让它突然冲过来了啥的 - 好的啊
-Don't let it fuckin'...Jump. -Ok. Ok.
- 你看看这老大个 - 来啊
-Look at the size of it! -Come on.
能把人吃了
That thing'd eat ya.
你他么个老混♥蛋♥啊
-Rah! -Oh, you...Mongrel bastard!
不如你跟雷说一下你的故事吧 朋友
so, why don't you tell ray your story, mate?
好吧
Oh, ok. Uh...
我女儿 珍妮
My daughter, jenny...
95年就失踪了
She went missing in '95.
然后
And, uh...
一直也没找到
..We never, um...
警♥察♥呢也
The cops...
反正我们一直不知道她到底出了什么事
We never found out what happened to her.
反正就
So, um...
警♥察♥呢
the cops...
认为有个人是嫌疑人
..Were looking at this one guy as a suspect.
其中一个 跟我接触最多的警♥察♥
One of the cops that I... Had most of the dealings with,
他坚信 这人
..He was convinced that this guy, um...
叫丹尼斯·米勒的这个人
..A guy called dennis miller...
他坚信这个人
..Uh, he was convinced
知道点内情 对吧
that he knew something, you know,
跟他也有关系
and he was involved,
但是就是收集不到足够多的强硬的证据
but the cops couldn't get enough hard evidence
来起诉他 明白吗
to charge him, you know?
然后这个姓米勒的呢 是一个已经
And this guy miller, he was a convicted...
被判过刑的人
He was convicted of, um...
因为乱搞小孩子
..Fiddling with kids.
他还
And he did some...
做过一段时间牢
..Some time in jail.
然后我跟我老婆俩人 这么多年
And, um, with the wife and me, all these years,
真的过得很不好
it's been hard, mate.
一直没办法知道珍妮到底出了什么事
Just the not knowing what happened to jenny.
然后问题是呢
And the thing is I got, uh...
我得了肝癌 活不了多久了
..Liver cancer, and I don't have that long.
所以我需要有人
So I just need someone
去找那男的问一下
to go and talk to this guy
我就是想搞清楚我女儿珍妮发生了什么
and I just wanna know what happened to my jenny and...
我不想
I don't wanna, uh...
让我老婆永远也不知道真♥相♥
I don't want my wife not knowing
我也不想让所有人永远都不知道真♥相♥
and I don't wanna leave this world not knowing
我希望能告诉我老婆到底发生了什么
and I'd love to be able to tell my wife what happened.
可能我要求的太多了
And, look, it might be asking too much, but, um...
但你知道吗 我们都没办法给她举♥行♥葬礼什么的
You see, we...We never got to bury her.
这是无法结束无法释怀的伤痛
We never got to close the book.
如果你能
If you could, uh...
搞清楚他对她做了什么
..Find out what he did with her...
哪怕是找到她的遗骸什么的
..Like, her remains...
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表