剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
大门是锻铁的
The gates are wrought iron.
肯定拉不开
There's no pulling them open.
我怎么会锁上一扇门 而不锁其他的呢
Now why would I lock one gate but not the others?
那多不合理
That would be illogical.
主啊 我真讨厌蠢猎物
Lord, I hate dumb prey.
看来结束了
Looks like it's over.
卡特困住他了
Carter's got him pinned.
三小时一分钟
Three hours, one minute.
还是低于平均水平
Still below average,
但考虑到他甩掉了里根和尼可森
but considering he's got away from Reagan and Nixon,
这仍是一场激烈的狩猎
you can't say it was not a formidable hunt.
康奈尔 你在教堂吗
Connell, you're at that church?
来了好一阵了
Have been for a while.
好 准备收拾吧
Yeah, get ready for a cleanup.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第九集
我有伊巴丹大学的心理学学位
I have a psychology degree from the University of Ibadan,
牛津的行为研究学硕士学位
master's in behavioral studies from Oxford.
所以我可以找到你
That is how I was able to find you.
一小时前
You see, an hour ago,
我得到你的位置时 我离你还很远
when I got your location, I was nowhere near you,
但你暴露的那15秒里
but the entire 15 seconds that you were exposed,
你在往北走
you headed north.
我看到你离圣杰罗姆教堂只有几个街区
I saw you were a few blocks from St. Jerome's.
虽然根据档案
And though I know you are
我知道你早已远离天主教信仰
a lapsed Catholic from your file,
但教堂仍是熟悉的地方 是吧
church is still something familiar, eh?
害怕时
When scared,
我们会下意识地跑向熟悉的地方
we subconsciously run towards the familiar.
这能安抚我们
It soothes us.
我知道你不会立刻进去
I knew you wouldn't immediately go inside.
因为害怕会像之前在文艺复兴中心那样
Fear of being trapped the way Nixon had you confined
被尼可森困住
in the Renaissance Center, eh?
但最终 你还是来寻求庇护
But, eventually, you would seek sanctuary.
我赶在你之前来 上了锁
I got here before you, locked up,
从牧师那里借了点衣服来
borrowed some clothes from the rectory,
就到了这一步
and here we are--
你和我
you, me...
还有神父一斤重的钢铸羊角锤
and my father's 20-ounce steel shaft rip claw.
忏悔时你怎么不借机杀我
Why didn't you just kill me in confession?
我想看看你会不会违规 暴露狩猎规则
I wanted to see if you'd break the rules and expose the hunt.
我什么都没说 我遵守规则了
I didn't say anything. I followed the rules.
是的 你信守了约定
Yes. You play with honor.
所以我要给你个利落的
That is why I'm going to kill you quickly.
拜托 我还有家室呢
Come on, man. I have a family.
这我也在你档案里看到了
I know that from your profile, too.
你反抗得英勇
You put up a valiant fight.
你应该自豪
You should be proud.
再见了 泰恩斯先生
Goodbye, Mr. Tynes.
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part.
大门是锻铁的 别想拉开
The gates are wrought iron. There's no pulling 'em open.
如果我是你 就拿祈祷蜡烛
If I were you, I'd get those prayer candles
把教堂烧成灰
and burn this church to the ground,
因为如果你不杀死我 相信我
'cause if you leave me alive, trust me
我会很快再次找上你
when I say you will see me real soon!
你说你读了我的档案 什么档案
You said you read my file. What file?
潜在猎物的背景资料
Background on potential prey.
作为心理学家 这对我的追踪有帮助
As a psychologist, I find it helpful in my tracking.
里根那样的粗人从不看那个
Troglodytes like Reagan don't ever read them.
他恐怕都不识字
I'm not even sure he can read.
里根
Reagan?
你之前还提到尼可森
You said Nixon earlier.
我是卡特
And I'm Carter.
迈尔斯给我们假名以保护狩猎
Miles gives us pseudonyms to protect the hunt.
我喜欢"卡特"这名字
I like the name "Carter"
因为他与仁人家园的合作
because of his work with Habitat for Humanity.
他们用工具 跟我一样
They use tools... just like me.
这是你自找的 泰恩斯先生
You asked for this, Mr. Tynes!
你自己也说了
You said so yourself!
该死
Oh, fuck.
兄弟
Hey, hey, my brother.
抱歉 但那是我的锤子
I-I'm sorry, but I believe that is my hammer.
偷教堂的东西吗
Stealing from the church?
那可不是好运 要倒霉的
Oh, you know that is bad juju, man! Bad juju!
我会抓你的
I'm coming for you.
泰恩斯先生
Mr. Tynes!
我会去抓你的
I am coming for you.
他怎么走出教堂的
How the hell did he get out of the church,
卡特也不动
and Carter isn't moving?
康奈尔来电
康奈尔
Connell?
他杀了卡特吗
Did he kill Carter?
没有
No, he...
他困住了他
incapacitated him.
放我出去
Well, uh, just let me out of here.
那样的话就是干预狩猎
That would be interfering with the hunt.
但 你要这么做
But... this is what you'll do.
你被发现后 就说你是来自尼日利亚的神父
When you're discovered, you'll say you're a priest from Nigeria
和家人住在底特律那里
staying with family in Detroit.
你决定来教堂看看
You decided to see the church,
结果碰到了抢劫捐款箱的破坏公物者
and came upon vandals robbing the donations box.
是他们打了你 把你关了起来
They beat you and locked you up.
我可能要几个小时才会被发现
It could be hours till I'm found.
是啊
Yes.
日安
Good day.
情况已解决 先生
The situation's handled, sir.
我得挂了 跑者打来了
Oh, I got to go. It's the runner.
道奇 你继续令人赞叹
Dodge, you continue to impress.
你把我的档案给了他们
You gave them a file on me?
卡特利用那个找到了我
Carter used it to find me.
是的 我们见面后
Well, yeah, after we met,
我让我的团队查了查你
I had my team do a little recon on you.
这是狩猎的一部分
It's all part of the hunt.
是啊 狩猎暂停了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Yeah, well, the hunt's on hold, asshole.
那疯子卡特打残了我的腿
That psycho Carter took a chunk out of my leg.
那恐怕是你的问题了
Yeah, I'm afraid that's a "you" problem.
去你的 你不是说想要公平的狩猎吗
Fuck you. I thought you wanted a fair hunt.
我给你解释过规则 不能重来 不能暂停
I explained the rules to you. No do-overs, no time-outs.
如果你受伤 我建议你处理下伤口
If you're injured, I suggest you tend to your wounds.
继续加油了 孩子
Well, keep up the good work, kid.
我支持你
I'm rooting for you.
喂
H-Hello?
混♥蛋♥
That prick.
好啊 太好了
Oh, great. Just great.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死 我不能跑了
Oh, fuck. I can't run.
我不能跑了
I can't fucking run.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表