剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
?从前有个农民有只狗?
? There was a farmer Who had a dog, ?
北往 弗林特
?它叫宾果?
? and Bingo was his name-o ?
?INGO?
? I-N-G-O ?
?INGO?
? I-N-G-O ?
?INGO?
? I-N-G-O ?
-?它叫宾果? -?我真想一枪爆头?
- ? And Bingo was his name-o ? - ? I want to blow my brains out ?
别那么扫兴
Don't be such a grump.
你知道歌♥词 跟着唱吧
You know the words, just sing the song.
别出声
Quiet.
我好像听到声音了
I think I hear something.
那是什么啊
What the hell is that?
好像是从后备箱传来的
I think it's coming from the trunk.
你要下高速吗
You're getting off the freeway?
这里可不怎么太平
I mean, it's not exactly the best neighborhood.
怎么回事 我怎么知道
What is it? How should I know?
会不会是浣熊什么的
Do you think it's like a raccoon or something?
马上就知道了
I think I'll know in a second.
-天啊 -我去
- Oh, my God! - Holy shit!
我们还在市界内吗
Are we still in the city limits?
你怎么上我车的
How did you get in my car?
-我们还在底特律吗 -我们被流浪汉纠缠了
- Are we still in Detroit? - We have a homeless man accosting us
-在六英里路 -不不 你不能报♥警♥
- on 6 Mile Road! - No-no-no, you can't call the cops!
喂 住手
Hey, hey, come on, stop!
给我你的手♥机♥
Give me your phone.
给我你的手♥机♥
Give me your fucking phone!
拜托 别伤害他们
Please. Don't hurt them.
对不...
I'm so...
对不起
I'm sorry.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第十一集
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?!
我要回家
I'm going home.
六英里路附近据报有出租车被盗
Stolen taxi reported just off 6 Mile.
疑犯描述符合跑者特征
Suspect description matches our runner.
他已经参赛十小时了
Yeah, he's ten hours into the game.
他心力交瘁 这是预估危险
He's mentally exhausted. It's a calculated risk.
他知道警♥察♥不会急着
He knows cops aren't putting a stolen cab
-追查被盗出租车 -是啊
- on the top of their to-do list. - Agreed.
但还有一宗报案 一个流浪汉
But there was another report of a vagrant
袭击了一家人 离车被盗处不远
assaulting a family, not far from the car theft.
嫌犯描述也符合跑者特征
Suspect description also matches our runner.
袭击一家人
Assaulting a family?
四年前 一名巴拿马将军
Well, the hunt broke a Panamanian general
就曾在狩猎中崩溃
in Colón City four years ago;
一个底特律的地♥产♥开♥发♥商
why wouldn't the same thing happen
怎么就不会呢
to a real estate developer in Detroit?
先生
Sir?
泰恩斯并没有采取任何躲避或欺骗性驾驶策略
Tynes isn't using any evasive or deceptive driving techniques.
他看来有已经想好的目的地
It appears he has a very specific destination in mind.
洛格 我认识跟道奇合作的所有
Looger, I know every supplier, vendor,
供货商 供应商和承包商
contractor Dodge works with.
他们都不叫迈尔斯·塞勒斯
None of them are named Miles Sellars.
"没有保险的人的保障"
Assurance For Those Without Insurance?
他就没有保险
He has no insurance!
等一下
Hang on a sec.
我看到道奇了
I just saw Dodge!
该死
Ah, shit.
真好猜
So predictable.
我就知道你一旦你认清现实
I knew you'd run back home to see your wife
就会回家来找老婆
once the reality sunk in.
现实就是你的新常态是什么
Reality of what your new normal was.
你变成了什么
Of what you have become.
但你永远成不了一种人
But there's one thing you could never become.
你永远不会成为一个杀手
You could never become a killer.
你在教堂下不了手 现在也一样
You couldn't do it in the church and you can't do it now.
如果你放我一条生路 我还会再来追杀你
You know if you let me live, I will come back after you,
但你还是下不去手
and yet you still cannot deliver the fatal blow.
或许
Perhaps...
那我们街头再见了
I will see you on the street, eh?
或是在一条小巷里
Or in an alley?
或是在家
Or back home.
跟你妻子一起
Eh, with your wife.
或许等我自己摆脱困境就去那里
Maybe I'll go right there once I extricate myself.
等你再出现
Wait there for you again, eh?
和你美丽的妻子 瓦莱丽
With your lovely bride, Valerie.
她和我会很开心的
She and I will have much fun.
我会给她留下可怕的伤疤 让你永远忘不了我
I will scar her so bad you will never forget me.
我会伤得她...
I will break her like I...
你去死吧
You're dead!
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表