剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
我之所以答应这破事
Only reason I agreed to this shit
因为我以为我要死了
is 'cause I thought I was dying.
你是要死了
You were dying.
没钱 没事业 没未来
No money, no career, no future.
你多久没好好活过了
When was the last time you really lived?
是我让你恢复了生气
I brought you back to life.
-去你的 我要报♥警♥ -告诉他们什么呢
- Ah, screw it. I'm going to the cops. - Yeah, to tell them what?
你不知道我的真名 我在哪 怎么找到我
You don't know my real name, where I am, or how to find me.
而相反的是 我不仅对你颇为了解
Conversely, I not only know a lot about you,
我还颇为了解你妻子
I know a lot about your wife.
比如自狩猎开始
Like where she's been every moment
她都在哪
since the hunt started.
事实上 此刻我还安排了位好朋友照顾她
In fact, I have a dear friend looking after her as we speak.
我妻子可没答应参与游戏
My wife never agreed to this game.
猎人不能靠近她
Hunters can't go near her.
不是猎人 是你的好朋友
Ah, it isn't a hunter. It's a dear friend of yours.
谁最了解你
Who knows you best?
习惯 日常安排
Your habits, your running routine?
你凯灵顿大厦的失败
Your water stash at the Carrington?
洛格
Looger.
你最好的朋友是一个
In your best friend, we found a man
眼看着你走进白领世界
who watched you enter a white collar world
自己却一直是蓝领的人
while his collar remained a permanent shade of blue.
你借走了他仅有的钱 却一分都没还他
You borrow his last penny, he never gets a cent back.
他很生气 很绝望
He-he's angry. And desperate.
给你的水下药就给他五万
50 grand to drug your water.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
上帝的组织能力没有胜任我这份工作
Mm, God isn't organized enough to pull off what I do.
假警♥察♥跟踪你数周
Fake cops following you for weeks,
等着你晕倒
waiting for you to collapse.
假医生 假护工
Fraudulent doctors, bogus orderlies.
我为了让你加入狩猎花了大钱
I spent a fortune getting you into this hunt,
如果你认为
and if you think you can punch out
因为你受了骗就可以这么退出
just because things aren't exactly how they seemed,
那你就错了
then think again.
因为你现在真有值得拼搏的东西了
Besides, now you really have something to fight for,
因为你还能活数十年
considering you have decades more to live...
当然 如果你能活过接下来90分钟的话
provided, of course, that you survive the next 90 minutes.
你疯了
You're insane.
伟人都是如此
All the greats are.
我知道你在贫民窟跟我的同事康奈尔
I understand you literally ran into my associate, Connell,
打了个照面
in the projects.
他说你现在有枪了 枪是违规则的
He says you now have a gun. Guns are against the rules.
去他的规则了 混♥蛋♥
Well, rules are out the window, asshole.
好吧 随你
Okay, have it your way.
那我通知剩余猎人
I'll notify the remaining hunters
现在可以用枪
that guns are now permitted.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
这一切都不公平
Nothing about this has been fair.
我承认 你进入游戏的方式
I admit, your entry into this game
并不坦诚
was not exactly forthright,
但目标没变
but the objective remains the same.
你活到日出 你就赢了
You make it till sunrise, you win.
相信我
Trust me on that.
我是信守诺言的人
I'm a man of my word.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第十四集
未知来电者
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Hello.
你有一通对方付费电♥话♥ 来自
You have a collect call from...
-小瓦 是我 接听 -你是否接受费用
- Val, it's me, pick up! - Will you accept the charges?
我接受
I accept the charges!
小瓦
Val.
道奇 你还好吗
Dodge! Are you okay?
小瓦 听着 你跟洛格在一起吗
Val, listen. Are you with Looger?
对 他就在这里
Yeah, he's right here.
让我跟他说
Let me talk to him.
他能听到我吗
Can he hear me?
什么 不能
What? N-No.
给我手♥机♥ 我去接他
Give me the phone. I'll go get him.
听我说 我们被骗了
Okay, listen, we... we were lied to.
我没病 我没得癌症
I'm not sick. I don't have cancer.
-什么意思 -我现在不能解释
- What do you mean? - I can't explain right now,
但我们都有危险 洛格也参与了
but we're both in danger, and Looger's a part of it.
明白吗 你得离他远点
Do you understand? You got to get away from him.
去我向你求婚的地方
Now you go to where I proposed to you,
-我15分钟后去跟你汇合 -好 但是
- and I'll be there in 15 minutes. - Yes, but...
不 小瓦 马上去
No-no-no, Val, you got to go now.
好
O-Okay.
他说了什么 他在哪
What'd he say? Where is he?
-他说要来这里 -太好了
- He said he's coming here. - That's great.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我想去呼吸下新鲜空气
I think I'm gonna get some fresh air.
这一切太...
This has all just been too much...
不行
No way.
我不想让你离开我的视线
I don't want you out of my sight.
我们等着道奇吧
Let's just wait for Dodge.
好
Okay.
你有茶吗
Do you have any tea?
我需要点什么来安抚情绪
I think I just need something to calm my nerves.
我有菊花茶
I got chamomile.
马上就好
It'll just take a sec.
仅限员工
喂 康奈尔
Yeah, Connell?
我建议结束游戏
I'm recommending termination.
是吗
Oh, are you?
泰恩斯现在是个未知数
Tynes is a wild card now.
投资人也知道了 这样我们都有风险
The investors are aware; that puts us all at risk.
游戏已经有两千年历史
In the 2,000 years since these games began,
自勇敢的罗马泰洛斯屏气竞技场开始
since the bravest Roman tiros shunned the Coliseums
为了追求纯粹的竞技
for purer competition,
我们从未提前结束过游戏
we have never ceased a game prior to conclusion.
我也不会允许延续了千年的历史
And I'm not about to have the history of what's been built
在我手里中断
over millennia, die on my watch!
我们得给猎物更多激励
We just have to motivate our runner a little more.
让他明白
Make sure he understands
如果他乱来是要付出代价的
there is a price to pay if he goes rogue.
泰恩斯太太
Mrs. Tynes?
你没事吧
You all right?
沃特金斯警官
Officer Watkins.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你要跟我们来
You're gonna come with us now.
-不 -来吧
- No. - Come on.
不 救命
No! Help!
住手
Stop!
你可别害死了她 道奇
Don't go and get her killed, Dodge.
迈尔斯要我给你传话
I got a message for you from Miles.
他说"有始有终"
He says "finish what you started."
放开我妻子
Get your hands off my wife.
我手里可不光有你妻子 是吧
It's not just your wife I got in my hands, hmm?
-道奇 -小瓦
- Dodge. - Val.
完成狩猎
Just finish the hunt!
该死
Fuck.
不要
No!
泰恩斯太太
Mrs. Tynes.
别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
伤害你 绝不会 当然不会
Hurt you? Heavens, no, of course not.
没必要绑着她
There's no need for those.
请坐吧
Please. Sit.
为了宝宝
For the baby's sake.
让你受苦了
You've been through a lot.
你会伤害我丈夫吗
Are you gonna hurt my husband?
我吗 不 我不会伤害他的
Me? No, I'm not going to hurt him.
请坐
Please.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以喊我迈尔斯
Well, you can call me Miles.
我要说 我很遗憾事情变成这样
And let me say I'm sorry things played out like this.
抵押品一般很少会被牵扯进来
Collaterals are rarely involved.
他们几乎从不会得知真♥相♥
They almost never learn the truth.
一般来说 这时早已有警♥察♥来找你
Typically, you would have already received a visit
告诉你 你丈夫被杀了
from the police informing you your husband was murdered,
抢劫升级 之类的事
mugging gone wrong, something like that.
不 他不是真警♥察♥
No... he's not really police.
我们监控了你的电♥话♥ 才能让出电♥话♥改道
We tapped your phone so we can redirect outgoing calls.
所以你报♥警♥时
So when you called the cops,
联络到的是我们 我们就派去了沃特金斯警官
you reached us, and we sent over officer Watkins here.
总之
Well, bottom line,
你本会收到一大笔无法追踪的现金
you would have received a large amount of untraceable cash,
会被当做是大笔保险金
explained away as a massive insurance policy
道奇只是没告诉你
Dodge never told you about;
是早些年时购买♥♥的
something he purchased back in the salad days.
但是
But...
你丈夫比我们一般的猎物要强悍
your husband turned out to be tougher prey than we're used to.
猎物
Prey?
是的 他在被猎杀
Yeah. You see, he's being hunted.
在一个由我构筑组织的游戏里
In a game that I construct and orchestrate.
他自愿参与了
He... he agreed to participate.
为了保命而逃命
To run for his life.
为你们所有人的生活
For all three of your lives.
为什么
Why?
因为我要他这么做
Because I wanted him to.
你和你丈夫很像
You and your husband are alike.
你们都觉得自己能反抗
You both think you can fight back.
送货通道
换装 保暖
Changing up your look, trying to stay warm...
道奇老爸的旧车厂怎么会
Now, why would Dodge's daddy's old car plant light up
亮得像中国春节 除非
like Chinese New Year? Unless...
范布伦汽车
他在请我们进去
He's inviting us in.
好啊 混♥蛋♥们
All right, assholes.
来抓我吧
Come and get me.
范布伦汽车
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表