剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
你能先跑三分钟
You get a three-minute head start.
你可以利用这三分钟来尽量去记这些人的样子
You can use it to take in as many faces as you can,
但说不定
but for all you know,
猎人已从后门溜走
the hunters have already slipped out the back.
你也可以拼命跑
Or you can run your ass off.
记住三个模式 孩子
There are three Fs, kid:
作战 逃跑 呆住
fight, flight or freeze.
第三个模式会害死你
The third one gets you killed.
抱歉
Sorry.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第五集
车费 1.5美元
Fare? $1.50.
该死 我钱包丢了
Shit. I lost my wallet.
请下车 先生
Step off the bus, sir.
拜托了 你见过我
Come on, man, you've seen me before.
你知道我有月票
You know I have a monthly.
就这一次
Just this one time.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等
Hold the bus!
快走吧
Hey, let's go!
车可是有时刻表的
Come on, man, this thing runs on a schedule.
快走吧
Let's move it.
不用你教我怎么开车
Don't you tell me how to drive my damn bus.
多谢了
Thanks, man.
能坐到里面去吗
Mind moving over?
停车
Stop the bus!
停车 我需要下车
Stop the bus! I need to get off.
停车
Stop the bus.
你得站在黄线之后 先生
You need to stay behind the yellow line, sir.
快停车
Stop the fucking bus!
你个疯子赶紧给我下车
Get your crazy ass off my bus.
穿颅术是什么
您的收件箱有一封新邮件
底特律第一银行
看看那些吸血鬼有什么事吧
Let's see what you bloodsuckers want.
存款
Deposit?
输入您的账户信息
近期交易
存款 五万美元
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起 你丈夫现在不能接听
I'm sorry, your husband can't come to the phone right now.
他在忙于一场游戏
He's busy playing a game.
我是泰恩斯建筑的道奇·泰恩斯
You've reached Dodge Tynes of Tynes Construction.
请留言 我稍后联♥系♥你
Leave a message, and I'll get right back to you.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
我知道你说会有钱汇来
I know you said we'd have some money coming in,
但我们账户里刚汇入了五万美元
but we just had 50 grand deposited into our account.
杰瑞·皮尔斯这么快就汇钱来真是不可思议
Kind of crazy Jerry Pierce would get to us so soon.
回电给我 爱你
Call me back. Love you.
喂 康奈尔
Yeah, Connell?
你的人表现不佳 他很慌张
Your boy isn't doing well. He's panicking.
你在质疑我的选择吗
Are you questioning my selection?
没有
I am not.
很好 道奇是运动员
Good. Dodge is an athlete.
他能提供一场好狩猎
He'll give a good hunt.
我相信你 但你得知道
I'm certain you're correct; however, you should be aware
卡特跟着泰恩斯呢
Carter is right on Tynes' trail.
就在他身后不到50米
He's hardly 50 yards behind him.
加油 道奇 可别让我丢脸
Come on, Dodge, don't make me look bad.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表