剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
泰洛基金会
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
最危险的游戏
第一季 第十二集
尸体呢
The body?
钢制棺材灌满碱液
Steel coffin filled with lye
沉入圣克莱尔湖湖底了
at the bottom of Lake St. Clair.
还有那块沾满了DNA的煤渣砌块
Along with the DNA-covered cinderblock.
机车呢
Motorcycle?
已清理 序列号♥抹除了
Wiped down. Serial numbers removed.
-出租车呢 -留在了原地
- The cab? - I left it.
因为已上报被盗 这就算是
It was reported stolen, so this was the end of a...
醉汉偷车胡闹
drunken joy ride.
以防万一给烧了
Torched it to be safe.
很好
Good job.
老实说 真没想到道奇能下得去手
Got to be honest, I didn't think Dodge had it in him.
你应该继续去追踪他
You should... you should get back on his tail.
他已经走了几小时了
He's been wandering for hours.
等他的位置揭晓
When his location's been revealed,
他没怎么努力掩盖行踪
his concealment efforts have been weak.
他没被发现算是走运
He's lucky he hasn't been found.
这是第一杀的弹震症
It's first-kill shell shock.
是啊 很可能
Well... very likely,
他可能坚持不了多久了
but he might not be long for the game.
准备收拾吧
So, prep for Wrap-Up.
可以给我点水吗 拜托
May I have a water, please?
没有水 可乐 胡椒博士或雪碧
No water. Coke, Dr. Pepper or Sprite.
胡椒博士
Dr Pepper.
一美元
One dollar.
拜托 伙计 我渴死了
Please, man, I'm so thirsty.
滚蛋 你们这些毒虫把城市都毁了
Get lost. You smackheads are ruining the city.
滚吧
Beat it.
把汽水给我
Just give me a soda!
好了
All right, all right.
你再敢来 我把你揍清醒了
Try that again, I'll whip your ass sober!
好吧
All right. Yeah.
不好意思 这旅程多长
Excuse me. How long is this thing?
40分钟的短程环城游
Oh, it's a 40-minute shoreline tour of the city.
有耳机会播放底特律历史
There are headphones available that provide a history of Detroit,
从汽车城到汽车
from Motown to motorcars.
太好了 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
抱歉 你没事吧
Sorry, are you all right?
我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
自助餐10点开始
Well, the buffet starts in ten.
准备好之后 船长会宣布的
The captain will announce when it's ready.
免费自助餐
Free buffet?
太好了
That's great.
继续找吧 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, keep looking, asshole.
我要去吃肋排了
I'm gonna get some ribs.
我不是说了 自助餐10分钟后开始
I thought I told you, the buffet starts in ten minutes.
抱歉 我太渴了
Sorry, I'm just really thirsty.
是啊
Yeah, well...
狩猎就是会让人口渴 道奇
the hunt'll do that to you, Dodge.
该死
Oh, fuck me.
道奇
Hey, Dodge!
喜欢这场游戏吗
Do you like this game?
不是特别喜欢
Not my favorite.
你最好习惯一下 因为
Well, you better get used to it, 'cause...
过了那座桥 就进入加拿大水域了
once we go under that bridge we're in Canadian waters.
那样游戏就永不结束了
And then the game never ends.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be shittin' me.
他被困在了船上
He was trapped on a boat.
-跟肯尼迪在一起 -跟肯尼迪在一起
- With Kennedy. - With Kennedy.
看看他 唯一走下赛场的人
And there he is, the only one walking out of the ring.
但他还能坚持多久
But how long can he keep it up?
仅限捐赠衣物 谢谢
时间会流逝
Hours will pass.
午夜会来了又去
Midnight will come and go.
他的行动会失去目标性
His movement will lose purpose
随着疲惫袭来 会有大段时间的停顿
and then cease for long stretches as exhaustion sets in.
他的位置暴露时 他会几乎不为所动
When his location's given up, he'll barely react.
讽刺的是
The irony is,
在他离自♥由♥只有几小时的时候
when he's just a few scant hours from freedom,
在经历了那么多之后
after all he's been through...
他会不敢相信
...he'll be incapable of believing
这一切真会结束
it'll ever come to an end.
对不起 小瓦
I'm sorry, Val.
上车
Get in!
兄弟 那都是一个月之前的了
Bro, that's, like, a month old.
我不知道你卷入了什么事
Look, I don't know what you got yourself caught up in,
但不管是什么 我们会有办法解决的
but whatever it is, we're gonna figure it out, okay?
你怎么找到我的
How the hell did you find me?
开了一晚的车
Driving all night.
然后我记起 以前你♥爸♥爸患病后
And then I remembered you used to go to that playground to hide
你会去那个操场躲起来
when your dad got sick.
但别管我怎么找到你的了
But never mind how I found you--
到底发生什么事了
what the hell is going on?
不能告诉你
Can't tell you.
开车带我跑57分钟
Just drive me around for the next 57 minutes,
-然后我就得走了 -为什么
- and then I got to go. - Why?
为什么57分钟
Why 57 minutes?
有人在找你吗 因为那笔钱
Is somebody after you? 'Cause of that money?
对 都对
Yes. Yes on both counts.
我在照你说的做
Look, I'm just doing what you told me to, man.
我在拼搏
I'm fighting.
赌上我的一切
Fighting with everything I got.
该死
Aw, shit.
-你得甩掉他 -这是谁
- You got to lose this guy. - Who is it?
无所谓 他会杀了我们俩的
It doesn't matter. He'll kill both of us.
开车就是了
Just drive.
前面 尽量靠近拐弯处
Up here. Hug the turn as close as you can get.
洛格 答应我一件事
And, Looger, promise me something.
-什么 -别跟着我
- Yeah? - Don't follow me.
道奇
Dodge!
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表