剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
伙计 你有五块吗
Hey, man, you got five bucks?
该死
Shit.
没错
Damn right.
第一季 第十三集
最危险的游戏
发生了什么 洛格
What the hell happened, Looger?
他都在我车上了 但他跳车了
I had him in my truck, and he jumped out.
我撞了车 我醒来时他已经不见了
I wrecked, and by the time I came to, he was gone.
他跳下了行驶中的车吗
He jumped out of a moving truck?
有人在追我们 我不知道是谁
Someone was chasing us. Okay, I don't know who,
但他深陷其中
but he is up-to-his-eyelids deep in it.
他们把他打得很惨
They beat him up pretty bad.
-天啊 -他在跟危险的人打交道
- Oh, my God. - He's dealing with dangerous people,
所以我才给你打电♥话♥
which is why I called.
这里最安全
It'll be safest here.
真不敢相信发生了这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
听我说 你们得放了我
I'm telling you, you got to let me go,
否则会发生你们意想不到的事
or things are gonna jump off in here in ways you can't understand.
我很清楚现在的情况
Oh, I understand real good.
只有两种白人会走进我的地盘
I understand only two kinds of white folk come into my projects--
警♥察♥
cops...
或毒贩
and dealers.
你不是警♥察♥
You ain't no cop.
我也不是毒贩
I'm not a dealer, either.
是吗 因为你有那么多兜
Really? 'Cause you got all them pockets,
身上却只有两样东西
but you only had two things on you.
这个
This.
和
And, uh...
这个
this.
这手♥机♥上只有一个应用软件
And you only have one app on that phone.
我打开时
And when I opened it...
你的账户存入的钱可不少
well, you have much money going into your account--
可是大把的钱
I'm talking buckets of duckets.
KG 加起来有多少 伙计
Hey, yo, KG, how much you add up, baby?
超过1500万美元
Over $15 million.
老天爷
Goddamn!
听着
Now, look...
别的我不知道
I don't know much,
但我知道你是发财之路
but I know you a payday.
你看到那手♥机♥了
You see that phone?
4:44了
It says 4:44.
再过两分钟 它就会响
In two minutes, it's gonna chime,
如果我不马上走
and if I don't get out of here,
就要出大事了
all hell's gonna break loose.
有一个人已经来了
One of 'em's already here.
这小子嗑大了吧
Yo, Casper be trippin', man.
一个什么人 你认识什么人有这么多钱
One of who? Who you know got that kind of green?
在我的关系网里
'Cause my connection didn't tell me
可没人说要派谁来见我
they were sending nobody up to come see me,
你肯定是对手帮派的人
so you got to be working for them other boys
想把假货运入汽车城卖♥♥
trying to hustle their fake-ass product into Motown.
如果他们想要回自己的人
Now, if them boys want their man back...
就得拿钱
they gonna have to pay.
假货 你说什么呢
Fake-ass product? What the hell are you talking about?
我的止痛药吗
What, my pain pills?
臭小子 这什么都不是
Bitch, these ain't shit.
我吃了 吸了 不过是阿司匹林
I popped 'em, snorted 'em-- ain't nothin' but aspirin.
什么 不 这是真的
What? No, th-they're real.
真个屁
Real-ass bullshit.
听我说
Listen to me, all right?
再有不到一分钟
In less than a minute,
就会有大批冷血杀手冲进来
there is gonna be some coldhearted killers coming down here in force.
你们要是挡在了我和他们之间
You get between me and them,
-他们会连你们一起收拾 -听好了 小子
- they'll take you out, too. - Hear me, son.
我要拿到那些钱
I'm getting that money.
你要么帮我轻松拿到
Now, you can either help me get it easy,
要么你吃点苦头 再帮我拿到
or you can help me get it after you feel some true pain.
行啊 听你的
All right, have it your way.
你不想放了我
You don't want to let me go?
有个拿冰锥的英国人
There's a British guy with an ice pick,
一个拿刀的乡巴佬
a redneck with a knife,
和一个能踢扁你的亚裔小妞
and an Asian chick that'll just straight kick the shit out of you.
他们绝对能让你吃苦头
They'll make sure you're feeling as much true pain as anyone.
去教训教训他
Hey, yo, fuck my boy up for a little bit, man.
你们在犯下大错
You're making a huge mistake.
认了吧
Deal with it, man!
我警告过你们了
I warned you.
该死
Oh, shit!
能坐到里面去吗
Mind moving over?
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
酷啊
Cool.
该死
Fuck.
你不能用枪
You're not allowed to use guns.
不能用来杀你
To kill you.
而且 我更喜欢这种热力
Besides, I prefer this kind of heat.
五万伏 两百安
50,000 volts, 200 amps.
会疼得要死
It'll hurt like hell,
然后你就会死
but then you'll be dead.
这是我第五次狩猎了
This is my fifth hunt.
我第一次可是赢了
First time I've won.
底特律警局 回屋去
Detroit PD. Back inside.
跑吧 泰恩斯先生
Run, Mr. Tynes.
林登·约翰逊死了
LBJ's dead.
什么都躲不过你的眼睛
Nothing gets by you.
我知道那是贫民窟 康奈尔
I know it's the projects, Connell,
但开了几百枪
but there were a hundred rounds fired,
当局最终会到场的
and the authorities will eventually show!
我的工作需要高效精准
My job is one of efficient precision.
如果我着急 会做不好的
If I rush, I fail.
我没叫你着急
I'm not telling you to rush.
我只是叫你快点
I'm telling you to hurry the hell up!
他为什么要去医院
Why is he going to the hospital?
这是给我的头疼开的药
I was given this prescription for headaches
是辛格医生和莱维医生开的
from Dr. Singhal and Dr. Levy,
但这药好像不对
but I don't think they're what they're supposed to be.
可以帮我查查吗
Could-could you check for me?
一种肌肉松弛剂 用来放松肌肉 缓解疼痛
美他沙酮
Metaxalone.
你要止痛药吗 去公园找吧
You want pain meds? Cruise the park.
不是 我想查查这药
No, no, no. I just want to know about the pills.
拜托 是美洛昔康
Come on, it's meloxicam.
消炎药
An anti-inflammatory.
我每天开一百个呢
I give out a hundred a day.
你能帮我查查档案吗
C-Could you check your files?
是道奇·泰恩斯的药 拜托了
It's under Dodge Tynes. Please.
我们系统里没有道奇·泰恩斯
No Dodge Tynes in our system.
没有辛格医生
No Dr. Singhal...
也没有莱维医生
or Dr. Levy, either.
不可能
That can't be right.
我两天前才在D区见过他
I-I saw him in D wing two days ago.
别傻了
Nice try.
D区已经施工好几个月了
D wing has been under construction for months.
来电
你好 道奇
Hello, Dodge.
你设计我
You set me up.
现在我要猎杀你了
Now I'm hunting you.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表