剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
有意思
Interesting.
塞勒斯先生
Mr. Sellars.
康奈尔就位了吗
Is Connell in place?
康奈尔从不会太远离猎物
Well, Connell is never too far from the prey
而且不会被你或其他猎人发现
but will not be seen by you or any hunter,
除非他想被看到
unless he wants to be seen.
你问应该是因为你觉得你掌握泰恩斯东西了吧
Now, I assume you ask because you think you have a beat on Tynes?
是"掌握动向"
The expression is "have a bead,"
塞勒斯先生 不是东西
Mr. Sellers, not a beat.
不 我不能那么说
And, no, I cannot have a bead on him,
因为这个说法是指枪筒
because a bead is the metal protuberance
末端处的金属凸起 用于帮助瞄准
on the end of a gun barrel, which helps a shooter aim.
而我们狩猎时不能使用枪
And, we're not permitted to use guns to take our prey.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Condescending asshole.
我看到你正在
Now, I see you're at the corner of, uh,
拉法耶和克莱斯勒街街口 希腊城外
Lafayette and Chrysler, just outside Greektown.
我已经追踪道奇几小时了
And I've been tracking Dodge for the past several hours.
他一直在向市中心靠近
Each hour, he's moved closer to downtown,
但他每次走过的距离越来越短了
but he's covering less ground each time.
他是运动员 他不该游戏刚开始
He's an athlete-- he wouldn't be getting this tired
就累成这样
so soon into the game.
我的结论是 他受伤了
I've concluded that he's hurt.
我不能确认也不能否认
Well, I can neither confirm nor deny.
我没叫你确认
I wasn't asking you to.
我不会试图刺探禁止打探的情报
I would never attempt to glean non-permitted information.
我一向遵守规则
I always play by the rules.
抱歉 我没有别的意思
Apologies. It was not my intent to suggest otherwise.
尽管如此 这算是打招呼了
Be that as it may, this call is a courtesy.
你最好做好准备
You might want to get your ducks in a row.
4:46就要到了
It will be 4:46 soon.
我相信定位会显示道奇就在附近
I believe the GPS will show Dodge to be close.
而他别想再逃过我了
And he won't get away from me twice.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第十集
他是很接近了
Well, he is kind of close.
道奇 你现在去看比赛可太不是时候了
Dodge, you're picking the wrong time to catch a game.
克拉特巴克回到中场
Here's Clutterbuck right into the middle
巴尼尔大脚拦截
and Bernier had to come up with a big stop!
他也被撞了
He also got belted.
刚出替补席 贝尔图西又要回去了
Right out of the box, back in for Bertuzzi.
拉开攻势 迪伦·拉金努力控球
Sends it rink wide. Dylan Larkin able to keep that puck in.
比分多少了
What's the score?
3:2 纽约岛人队领先 我们进攻不行
Three-two, Islanders. We have no offense.
还剩多长时间
How much time left?
几分钟吧
Uh, couple of minutes.
要悬了
It's gonna be close.
没事
Nothing.
我可以在这里听会儿吗
You mind if I just hang out and listen for a while?
不行 走开
Nah. Move along.
你们总想偷我的货
You guys are always trying to five-finger my inventory.
你们
You guys?
我不是流浪汉
I'm not homeless.
我出了事故 说来话长
I was in an accident. It's a long story.
拜托 我就是想听听比赛
Come on, man, I just want to hear the game.
随你
Suit yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有喝的吗
Hey, you wouldn't have anything to drink, would you?
我要渴死了
I'm dying of thirst.
我只是卖♥♥货的
Only sell merch.
要买♥♥节目吗
Want buy a program?
我没钱
Well, I got no cash.
你该庆幸我不收你听比赛的钱
Be happy I don't charge you to listen.
加油 底特律
Come on, Detroit!
警方叫我守着电♥话♥ 但没人来电
Cops said stay by the phone, but no one's calling.
快日落了
It's almost sunset.
如果他倒在哪个水沟里了呢
What if he's in a ditch somewhere?
我联♥系♥了我们认识的每个人
I reached out to everyone we know.
没人有他的消息
No one's heard from him.
钱还在汇入吗
Is the money still coming in?
是的 已经超过220万美元了
Yeah, over 2.2 million.
天啊 怎么会啊
Jesus. How?
我不知道 他认识很多
I don't know. He knew a million money guys
有这种大钱的人
with access to that kind of cash.
我要查查他的记录
I'm gonna check his records.
好吧 我再在周围转一圈
Okay, well, I'm gonna do another lap around the neighborhood,
因为我♥干♥坐着要急死了
'cause I'm losing my mind just sitting here.
你要詹妮丝再过去吗
You want Janice to come back over?
不了
No.
我要一个人待着
I want to be alone.
好
Okay.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
你有发现联♥系♥我
Just call me if you find anything.
格莱斯再次救场 底特律落后1分
Another save by Greiss! Detroit down by one,
面对着空门 对方还被罚下了一人
with an empty net and a man advantage.
拉金一记猛射 打到了门柱上
Larkin rang one off the crossbar,
-就差一点 -好
- missing a goal by inches! - Yes.
你是纽约人吗
What, are you from New York?
不是 我是本地人
No. No, I'm from here.
比赛还剩30秒
30 seconds left in the game.
纽约队在自己这边纠缠不休
New York can't get the puck out of their own end!
回见了
I'll see you later, man.
-贝尔图西又错过机会 -拜托
- Bertuzzi just misses on the glove side! - Come on!
快进球啊
Put the puck in the back of the damn net!
比赛陷入胶着
It's desperation time now.
虽然冲突激烈 但仍没有进球
A flurry of activity, but still not getting close to the goal.
在这样的时刻 焦躁感非常强烈
It's moments like these where you really feel the anxiety
因为你知道你要没时间了
because you know you're running out of time.
泰洛基金会
迈尔斯·塞勒斯
没有保险的人的保障
拉金向后传给克伦威尔 强打
Larkin drops it back to Kronwall... slapshot!
希克利拦截 博伊查克接球
Blocked by Hickey, picked up by Boychuk!
他在最后关头把球打了出去
He fires it down the ice just as the horn sounds!
底特律惜败 3:2
Detroit loses a nail-biter, three to two!
开始了
Here we go.
九个金刚狼 八个金刚狼
Nine wolverine, eight wolverine...
七
Seven...
六
six...
五个金刚狼
Five wolverine...
四个金刚狼
four wolverine...
三个金刚狼
three wolverine...
二个金刚狼 一个金刚狼
two wolverine, one wolverine.
道奇
Dodge!
道奇 我知道你在这里 伙计
Dodge, I know you're here, mate!
你现在跑不了了 就躲了起来
You can't run anymore, so now you hide.
还在我眼皮下 真聪明
Right in plain sight. You clever, clever boy.
道奇
Dodge!
道奇·泰恩斯
Oh, Dodge Tynes!
你
Hey, you!
把球衣脱了
Hey, take the jersey off.
脱掉 小偷 脱掉
Hey, take it off, you thief! Take it off!
安静点
Just keep it down.
脱掉
Take it off!
拜托
Come on.
你能快点吗
Could you hurry up?
不能 因为你总不把衣服从车后箱里拿出来
No, because you never took the laundry out of the trunk.
先把他们放上车座
Let's just get them in the car seats
然后再搬东西
and then we'll finish loading up.
今晚要冷了 道奇
That's gonna be a cold one tonight, Dodge.
康奈尔
Yeah, Connell?
我看到监控器上的速度了
Yeah, I saw the speed on the monitor.
我猜他是上了大巴
I assume he's on a bus.
在车里
In a car?
道奇 你在干什么傻事呢
Dodge, you have no idea what you're doing.
好吧 米奇录了《宾果游戏》
Okay, Mikey's got "Bingo" on repeat.
戴维也准备了饮料
Davey's got his juice.
要不了多久 我们就回伯明翰了
And before you know it, we'll be back in Birmingham.
游戏仅限于在底特律
The game takes place in Detroit only.
如果你离开市界
You leave the city's confines,
那是违规 那游戏将永不结束
that's a violation, and then the game never ends.
该死
Shit.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表