剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表
这边来
This way.
D区
他就在里面
He's right in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
发生了什么
What happened?
我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
警♥察♥来电 我吓坏了
Police called. I was so scared.
泰恩斯先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Tynes?
这是卡尔顿·莱维医生 我是拉吉维·辛格医生
This is Dr. Carlton Levy and I'm Dr. Rajiv Singhal.
到底怎么回事
So, uh, what the hell's going on?
我前一刻还在大巴上 接下来就在这里醒来了
One minute I'm at the bus, next minute I wake up in here.
泰恩斯先生 你近来是否有头疼
Mr. Tynes, have you been experiencing any headaches lately?
有过
Yeah.
还挺严重的
Yeah, pretty bad ones.
这是你的CT扫描结果
Well, this is your CT.
这一团黑 是恶性胶质瘤
This mass is a, it's a glioblastoma,
是一种恶性肿瘤
an aggressive tumor.
是恶性的 而且位置不好
It's malignant and, because of its location,
无法手术
inoperable.
这肯定是搞错了
Uh, this has to be wrong.
他每天要跑十公里呢
He runs, like, six miles every day.
泰恩斯太太
Mrs. Tynes,
有莱维医生做我们的主治医师是我们的幸运
we're lucky to have Dr. Levy as a visiting attending.
他是斯隆·凯特林医院最好的肿瘤外科医生之一
He's one of the top oncological surgeons at Sloan Kettering.
我们对诊断已达成一致
We both concur on the diagnosis.
我也希望我们错了 但很遗憾
I wish we were wrong, but unfortunately,
我们没错
we're not.
最危险的游戏
第一季 第三集
我不管他们怎么说
I don't care what they say.
我们去挨个找专家看
We'll see every specialist there is,
去梅约诊所 雪松...
go to the Mayo Clinic, Cedars...
拿什么钱 小瓦 我没有保险
With what, Val? I have no insurance.
-你有 -不 你和宝宝有
- Yes, you do. - No. No, you and the baby do.
我几个月前就停止投保了
I took myself off the policy months ago.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
因为我们没钱了 小瓦
Because we have no money, Val.
我没事
I'm all right. I'm all right.
听着 伙计
Listen, man, I'm, uh,
我很遗憾你遭遇了这样的不幸
I'm real sorry you're going through all this.
给
Here.
这家公♥司♥总在医院留这些名片
There's this company always leaving those at the hospital.
泰洛基金会
他们说会帮助有困难的病人
They say they help sick people in trouble.
或许他们能帮你
Maybe they can help you.
没有保险的人的保障
只有几周
Weeks?
几周
Weeks?
小瓦和我还没能享受多久的幸福
Val and I haven't had enough time together.
我好生气
I'm angry.
我气我要死了
I'm angry I'm gonna die.
我气我儿子见不到我了
I'm angry my son won't know me.
我气这该死的肿瘤会毁掉我的家庭
I'm angry this fucking tumor's taking me from my family.
还有选择的
There's options, you know, um,
整体疗法
holistic stuff.
我那天看电视上 有个人说
I was watching TV the other day and this guy said
喝芦荟 能改变身体酸碱度
if you drink aloe, it does something to the pH in your body
杀死癌症 还有...
and it kills the cancer, or, um,
可以蒸汗排毒的帐篷
tents where you sweat out the toxins,
我不知道 还有治疗水晶
or, I don't know, there's healing crystals,
灵气 针灸
or Reiki, or acupuncture.
我们可以试别的办法
I just think... you know, we try other stuff.
我们不能接受命运 还有办法的
We don't just accept this. There's options.
泰洛基金会
迈尔斯·塞勒斯
如今
以我的经验 最好是让我说
In my experience, it's best if I talk for a while
你只是抱着开放心态去听
and you just listen with an open mind.
可以做到吗 道奇
Can you do that for me, Dodge?
这将是你被狩猎的方式
So here's how you'll be hunted.
这是24小时的狩猎
It's a 24-hour hunt.
你多活一小时
Every hour you survive,
就有更多钱汇入你的银行账户
more money is being wired into your bank account,
直到游戏结束
and that continues until the game ends.
你挺过了这一天 你就能带走一大笔钱
You survive the day, you walk away rich.
即便不能
Don't,
你也只是提前几周死去
you die a few weeks earlier than you would've anyway,
却能让你的家人余生无虞
but you leave your family set for life.
真不敢相信我们在谈这种事
I can't believe we're actually having this conversation.
你联♥系♥我办公室后 我调查了你
Well, after you called my office, I researched you.
成功的本地男孩 改变城市面貌
Local boy made good, turning the city around.
密歇根大学田径明星 好市民 道奇
Track star at Michigan, solid citizen. Dodge,
如果我能挥挥魔杖让你好起来 我肯定会的
if I could wave a wand making you well, believe me, I would.
但没有那样的魔杖 即便有
But that wand doesn't exist, and if it did,
你也买♥♥不起
you couldn't afford it.
你就这样找人参与吗
Is this how you find participants?
对医院撒谎 告诉他们你能帮助他们的病人
Lying to hospitals, telling them you can help their patients?
我是能帮你 这会让我高兴
I can help you, and that thrills me.
你可能会觉得意外
Might come as a surprise,
但也不是从小就想到这会成为我的天职
but I didn't grow up thinking this would be my calling.
我想做的是红翼队的门卫
I wanted to play goalie for the Red Wings.
我一般都应付些富二代
Look, usually I'm dealing with trust fund babies
挥霍遗产 或者一帮堕落赌徒
blowing inheritances, or degenerate gamblers.
我手♥机♥里还有一个吸可♥卡♥因♥
I got a guy with a six-figure coke habit
吸出六位数的瘾君子的电♥话♥
on my call sheet right now.
道奇
Dodge,
你是第一个我们找到的真有资格
you're the first terminal person we've found
成为跑者的绝症病人
who's actually fit enough to be a runner.
你只是个不走运的好人
You're just a good man who caught a bad hand.
如果我是好人 那你是什么人
Well, if I'm a good man, what's that make you?
你唯一的希望
Your only hope.
如果你想考虑这事 是有规矩的
If you want to consider this, there are rules,
最重要的一条是 你一旦答应 就不能改
most important of which is: once you commit, that's it.
没有暂停 没有重来
No time-outs, no do-overs.
我的客人会确保
My clients want to make absolutely sure
你清楚自己签下怎样的协议
you know exactly what you're getting into.
他们想要公平的狩猎
They want a fair hunt.
真绅士
What gentlemen.
别假定他们都是男人
Oh, don't assume they're men.
猎人可能是男人 女人
Hunters can be men, women,
黑人 白人 屠夫 面包师
black, white, butcher, baker,
蜡烛制♥造♥商 任何你碰到的人
candlestick maker-- anyone you run into
都可能是你见到的最后一个人
could be the last person you ever see.
下一条规则 游戏仅限于在底特律
Next rule: the game takes place in Detroit only.
如果你离开市界
If you leave the city's confines,
那是违规 那游戏将永不结束
that's a violation, and then the game never ends.
会一直到你被杀死结束
It continues until you're killed.
去报♥警♥ 或害自己被捕 也是违规
Go to the cops or get yourself arrested, that's a violation.
你把此事告诉任何人 也是违规
You tell anyone what's going on, that's a violation.
只有你 和本次游戏的
It's just you and the five hunters
五位猎人
we've lined up for this run.
没有身份证 没有现金 没有帮助
No I.D., no cash, no help;
你只能靠自己
just you on your own.
钱呢
And the money part?
很好 这说明你有兴趣了
Good, that means you're intrigued.
第一小时开始时
Top of the first hour,
你的银行账户
$50,000 is wired
就会收到来自无法追踪的离岸账户汇入的五万美元
into your bank from an untraceable offshore account.
下一小时 是十万美元
Next hour, $100,000.
每小时汇入的钱都会多加五万美元 到了第20小时
Deposits increase 50 grand every hour until hour 20,
就是一百万了
which pays a million,
再之后 每小时是多加一百万美元
and that increases by a million every hour after that,
最后一小时达到最高值
culminating in the final hour,
五百万
which pays $5 million
-所以加起来就是 -2450万美元
- for a grand total of... - $24.5 million.
没错 所以说你会很适合这个游戏
Yes, exactly why you'll be great at this game.
聪明 健壮 你比猎人更熟悉地形
Smart, athletic, you know the terrain better than the hunters.
你可以做到
You can pull this off.
你还需要知道几件事
A few more things you need to know:
不能带枪
no guns.
猎人需要近身作战
Hunters need to get up close and personal.
他们会非常有创意的
They're gonna get real creative with this.
你要时刻带着这个
You have to carry this at all times.
只能给我打电♥话♥
It can only call me.
每次你撑过一小时
Every time you make it through another hour--
你的钱汇入后 它会响两声
so right after your money's deposited-- it chimes twice,
接下来15秒内
giving up your exact location
会暴露你的精确地点
for the next 15 seconds.
之后 你的位置继续隐藏
After that, you go dark again.
别想着把它丢在大巴上跑路
Don't think you can drop it on a bus and take off.
我们要是找到了手♥机♥ 而你不在 违规
We find the cell and not you? That's a violation.
那你就要玩到死了
It'll make you a permanent player in the game.
多到让你知道这不是玩笑
Enough so you know I'm for real,
又不够解决你的问题
not enough to make a dent in your problems.
随你
Suit yourself.
但如果你改了主意
But if you change you mind...
这是我的私人号♥码
here's my personal number.
希望我们能很快再见
Hopefully, I'll see you soon.
我们先在地狱见吧
I'll see you in hell first.
不
No.
你能上天堂的 道奇 等你死后
You'll get to go to Heaven, Dodge, when you die.
剧集 | 最危险游戏 | 导航列表